Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) (33124 Views)

6 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home Without Any Skill / How To Make $20/day Freelancing On Peopleperhour AKA PPH / 7 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by Emmyk(m): 11:03am On Jul 29, 2016
chizzy86:
My husband is looking for a good logo designer for a job. He will deliver the source file. Pls the person must be good with AI or PSD. Not spending so much on this. If he's good, he may get more work. God bless you.
@rotimage here is a job for you.
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by rotimage(m): 11:21am On Jul 29, 2016
chizzy86:
My husband is looking for a good logo designer for a job. He will deliver the source file. Pls the person must be good with AI or PSD. Not spending so much on this. If he's good, he may get more work. God bless you.

Hey Miss,

I am here, what is the nature of the business?

I have my watsapp digits on my signature or should I use your mail?

I await your response.
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by rotimage(m): 11:23am On Jul 29, 2016
Emmyk:
@rotimage here is a job for you.
Thanks Brotherly.... I appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by rotimage(m): 11:34am On Jul 29, 2016
Hey my people your GRAPHICS DESIGNER is here!!!!

for any graphics design jobs Holla me on watsapp, mention or quote me here and I will respond as soon as possible, I am confident we can have good working relationship.

Be sure, I will never waste your time coz this is my full time job and I don't feel ashamed to tell a client if I can't handle a particular job coz I am not MR KNOW IT ALL.

I have my Watsapp digits on my signature let us relate.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by Princecharming01(m): 11:38am On Jul 29, 2016
am a good article writer. you can PM if you have any assignment for me.
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by chizzy86(f): 12:22pm On Jul 29, 2016
rotimage:

Hey Miss,

I am here, what is the nature of the business?

I have my watsapp digits on my signature or should I use your mail?

I await your response.
its 08099367507. Mrs

1 Like

Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by rotimage(m): 12:24pm On Jul 29, 2016
chizzy86:

its 08099367507. Mrs

Sorry Ma'am (Mrs)

I will get across.

Contact you on Watsapp Ma'am.
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by gocare: 2:42pm On Jul 29, 2016
chizzy86:

its 080********. Mrs
rotimage:

Sorry Ma'am (Mrs)
I will get across.
Contact you on Watsapp Ma'am.

nice one.
But now that you both have exchanged numbers I think it is wise if you guys edit you posts and remove the phone number, to prevent spam and scam.

3 Likes

Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by rotimage(m): 9:10pm On Jul 29, 2016
gocare:

nice one.
But now that you both have exchanged numbers I think it is wise if you guys edit you posts and remove the phone number, to prevent spam and scam.

Bro. you are wonderful for the thought of this thread it will go a long way in helping people..

God Bless you.
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by shina101(m): 11:09pm On Jul 29, 2016
data entry expert here........extracting from images, PDF files, etc....
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by gocare: 12:01pm On Jul 30, 2016
rotimage:

Bro. you are wonderful for the thought of this thread it will go a long way in helping people..

God Bless you.

God Bless you too my brother. May He bless our hustle. smiley

1 Like

Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by gocare: 3:01pm On Jul 30, 2016
Lucky31:
@gocare Are you free? I may need your help.

My PM doesn't work, how can I reach you please?

I've been sending you messages on watsapp please contact me
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by gocare: 8:26pm On Jul 30, 2016
what a dry wekend
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by gurunlocker: 9:44pm On Jul 30, 2016
If you need a superb whiteboard animation video for your website or business, look no further... I create lovely WB animation of high quality. Very confident of my work.
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by HazzanTazzan(m): 11:15pm On Jul 30, 2016
I need one person from these countries to make a 3-5 mins video tutorial of how to play an indigenous musical instrent from the country... Just the basics of playing an instrument from the country to teach pupils of and ages 5- 13...

Asutralia
Turkey
Russia
India
China
Japan
Any south american country

If u have anyone from these countries who can help, I'd be willing to pay something.

Thanks
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by kentochi(m): 11:53pm On Jul 30, 2016
gocare:
what a dry wekend
sometimes are like that
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by gocare: 1:25am On Jul 31, 2016
i have 2 pdf files i need converted to epub, can anyone help.
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by wadetaw202: 6:16am On Jul 31, 2016
If you are a blogger or a website owner but you are too busy too write your own articles and post them on your website, you can link up with me. The services I offer are listed below:

I will write your blog/website content for you

I will post the blog/website content for you

I will add relevant pictures to the web content

I will provide content on regular basis (daily, if that is what you prefer)

I will write unique write-ups that will pass copyscape.

I will write error-free write-ups with no typographical or grammatical error.

I will deliver very fast

I will stick to instructions.

Let us work together please.

Give me a call or Watsapp me on 07034426064.

Thanks in advance for your patronage
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by gocare: 11:54am On Jul 31, 2016
Please o can anyone convert PDF to epub, or mobi
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by gocare: 6:24pm On Jul 31, 2016
na wa o , no ody to convert files? time is almost up for me to submit it.
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by rotimage(m): 6:47pm On Jul 31, 2016
gocare:
na wa o , no ody to convert files? time is almost up for me to submit it.

Not nawah at all, you should know people are just getting to know this thread and those in the niche you required might not be here yet.
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by favome(f): 10:12pm On Jul 31, 2016
gocare:
i have 2 pdf files i need converted to epub, can anyone help.

maybe you should try dis site, remove the asterisks. it's online converter.

http:*****//***ebook.online-convert.com****/convert-to-epub
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by gocare: 1:47am On Aug 01, 2016
favome:

maybe you should try dis site, remove the asterisks. it's online converter.

http:*****//***ebook.online-convert.com****/convert-to-epub
thank you, i tried it before,it just distorts the file. anyway i have cancelled the order. thank you.
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by mimiy05: 1:43pm On Aug 01, 2016
Anybody here who does virtual call centre services? Its urgent
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by Lucky31(f): 4:12pm On Aug 01, 2016
gocare:

I've been sending you messages on watsapp please contact me
Hello, please can you flash me with your number?

I need to crosscheck something with you.
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by HazzanTazzan(m): 6:58pm On Aug 01, 2016
A good music composer and producer needed to handle some of my production jobs
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by made001(m): 10:50pm On Aug 01, 2016
mimiy05:
Anybody here who does virtual call centre services? Its urgent
I'm currently working on a way to do this and should come up with a solution tomorrow
You can whatsapp me 07039741453
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by gocare: 11:40pm On Aug 01, 2016
Lucky31:

Hello, please can you flash me with your number?

I need to crosscheck something with you.

am just seeing this now, would do that now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Advise On What Generator To Buy For Family In Nigeria / #2.5 Million: Will You Invest Here Or Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures? / Godstime Chukwubuikem Samuel Gives Dangote A Portrait In Imo. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.