Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,423 members, 7,819,522 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Justin Bieber Breaks Record - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Justin Bieber Breaks Record (712 Views)

Venmak: DJ Venum Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Club Dj’ing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Justin Bieber Breaks Record by reapoff: 1:10pm On Jul 26, 2016
Justin Bieber is at it again, this time, with a great collaboration with the Major Lazer, a crew created 2010 to give the highest ranking song on Internet demand in just 4days of its release, Bieber twitted a thank you message to all his fans for making his song No. 1 employing them to keep it up there “thanks for making #cold water No. 1 in the world. Let’s keep it there”. Overating the song and over looking the fact that he was been featured might have been a sensitive thought but the joy of having a good song with a so High a demand on I Internet can blow you off the seat of sanity. Since the day of its release, we have noticed an increasing number of demand both at clubs, radio stations, Internet, E. T. C. Which puts his exaggeration on a good probable stand it might one day be No. 1. Get the song “Cold Water” here

The 22 year old Justin Drew Bieber, Born 1994 has been in the music scene for quite a while now, since his first hit song “baby” blew our minds away from his 2010 album “My World 2.0” featuring Ludacris, dropping hits after hits though “baby” remains his most successful track till Date making three platinums in the US, still he has been working seriously just to give us that good music. Justin doesn’t only knows how to sing but also knows how to play a number of instruments including the piano, Drums, Guitar and the Trumpet.
I will say for a young man of his age and the talent he portrays, I don’t think you should expect less from him, just recently he gave out o E of his best tracks “sorry” now with this ground breaking hit track, I think he deserves Recommendation for his Consistency and quality delivery of music production.
Re: Justin Bieber Breaks Record by zadok60: 6:14am On Jul 27, 2016
congrats to him anyways

(1) (Reply)

Photo : Tiwa Savage And Jidenna Looking Good At The Vmas / Harrysong Releases First Music Video Under Alter Plate, Watch Bacana Video / Download Customize By Melvin Wonder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.