Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,818 members, 7,817,380 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Toyin Aimakhu Joins #helpsavemayowa Campaign -pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Aimakhu Joins #helpsavemayowa Campaign -pics (1028 Views)

Toyin Aimakhu Kisses Richard Mofe-Damijo In Cute Selfie / Toyin Aimakhu At The Burial Of Francis Aiyegbeni (photos) / Toyin Aimakhu's Boyfriend, Seun Egbebe Shares Loved Up Pics With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Aimakhu Joins #helpsavemayowa Campaign -pics by ArchNerd(m): 1:38pm On Jul 26, 2016
Hello Nairaland,

Popular actress Toyin Aimakhu has joined the
campaign to save the life of Ahmed Mayowa
Shukurat who has stage IV Ovarian Cancer.

Yesterday, July 25, 2016 Nigerian actress Toyin
Aimakhu, 31, visited Ahmed Mayowa Shukurat
who has been diagnosed with Stage IV Ovarian
cancer.
Last weekend Mayowa's heartbreaking story
went viral as she is presently pleading for funds
to save her life. She needs thirty-two million
Naira to save her life and has been able to raise
over 6.5 million Naira.

Toyin Aimakhu has now lent her voice to
ensure that Ahmed Mayowa Shukurat is able to
raise the money needed to save her life. The
Nollywood actress visited Mayowa at Lagos
University Teaching Hospital (LUTH) in Idi-
Araba, Lagos.

"This is Mayowa. I don't know her. I have never
met her. The only thing I know about her is that
she is my fan. I am an actress and I believe this
is the time to use my voice. We need your help "
said Toyin Aimakhu in a passionate plea to save
Mayowa's life.

In the Instagram video she further said "I'm
going to use my voice. She is my fan. This is the
first time I am seeing her. She is young, she is
pretty... " Toyin Aimakhu then consoled Mayowa
who started crying in the video.

During her visit Toyin Aimakhu also played with
Ahmed Mayowa Shukurat and cheered her up.
Good Samaritans who want to donate to save
Ahmed Mayowa Shukurat's life can donate via
her Go Fund Me link

https://
www.gofundme.com/savemayowa 

or her Nigerian
account;

Nigerian Bank Account
Savings Account
Ahmed Mayowa Shukurat

PS: Ahmed Mayowa happens to be my sister's friend, She's also like a sister to me, I paid her a visit two Sundays ago. Mayowa has remained absolutely positive in her present condition. She puts on a huge smile every time I tell her I'm missing my "girlfriend" Coz she's fond of calling me her boyfriend. *Sobs 

Seun, Lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique

please help push this to FP, Help save a NLer Sister's life. Thank you!

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Joins #helpsavemayowa Campaign -pics by halfricanadian(f): 1:40pm On Jul 26, 2016
shocked shocked God tank u for life
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Joins #helpsavemayowa Campaign -pics by youngest85(m): 1:51pm On Jul 26, 2016
halfricanadian joins too
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Joins #helpsavemayowa Campaign -pics by halfricanadian(f): 1:56pm On Jul 26, 2016
youngest85:
halfricanadian joins too

Yeah to save a life its d best gift to nature

I'M MORE DAN PROUD TO HELP
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Joins #helpsavemayowa Campaign -pics by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:01pm On Jul 26, 2016
cool cool GOD WILL HEAL U IN JESUS NAME AMEN..... embarassed embarassed
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Joins #helpsavemayowa Campaign -pics by youngest85(m): 2:02pm On Jul 26, 2016
halfricanadian:

Yeah to save a life its d best gift to nature
I'M MORE DAN PROUD TO HELP

U'r prouder dan d proudest to help
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Joins #helpsavemayowa Campaign -pics by ArchNerd(m): 2:03pm On Jul 26, 2016
Ahmed Mayowa before the diagnosis cry

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Joins #helpsavemayowa Campaign -pics by halfricanadian(f): 2:10pm On Jul 26, 2016
youngest85:

U'r prouder dan d proudest to help
Yes o
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Joins #helpsavemayowa Campaign -pics by ArchNerd(m): 4:03pm On Jul 26, 2016
Seun, Lalasticlala! Please Help a NLer!

This is about life and death!
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Joins #helpsavemayowa Campaign -pics by chukslawrence(m): 4:17pm On Jul 26, 2016
Speed recovery dear.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Joins #helpsavemayowa Campaign -pics by ststyreal(f): 2:15am On Jul 27, 2016
Lord In your mercy, let your wind of healing locate this young lady and let the world know once again that you are still in the business of healing the sick and as for us that are healthy now, I ask u good lord to please never let us experience this kind or any illness that would cos the world to question our faith in you, amen. Please lord, heal Mayowa I beg of u lord.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What This Lady Was Seen Wearing On Her Wedding Day Will Totally Shock You - Pics / Alex Dab Competition / SEXY MODEL Stuns In New Pics!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.