Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,579 members, 7,958,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:39 AM

Yoruba Actress, Tola Ayeni, Marks Birthday With Stunning Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yoruba Actress, Tola Ayeni, Marks Birthday With Stunning Photos (847 Views)

Abimbola Ayeni: I Can Allow My Boobs To Be Touched In A Movie, No Big Deal / Jide Kosoko’s Grand Daughter Marks Birthday In Style (Photos) / Nuella Njubigbo Marks Birthday With Hot New Photos As Her Husband Celebrates Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Actress, Tola Ayeni, Marks Birthday With Stunning Photos by aproko247: 1:47pm On Jul 26, 2016
Fast-rising Yoruba actress, Tola Ayeni, is a year older today, Tuesday, July 26, 2016, and she is marking the day with some dazzling photographs.

Tola, who has produced some flicks including the earth-shaking ‘Agbelebu Mi’, is very excited witnessing another year added to her age.

She has planned out series of activities to make this year’s birthday special, including visiting an orphanage home on Friday, July 29, and ending it with a get together with some of her friends and colleague at Oriental Hotel in Lekki same Friday.

“I am very excited marking another birthday. This year’s birthday is special to me and that is why I am celebrating it at an orphanage home in Lagos,” the talented actress told her Publicist, Osaremen Ehi James.

http://www.aproko247.com/2016/07/26/yoruba-actress-tola-ayeni-marks-birthday-stunning-photos/

Re: Yoruba Actress, Tola Ayeni, Marks Birthday With Stunning Photos by opeyemiieblog(m): 2:19pm On Jul 26, 2016
hbd to her..... next

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Beautiful And Sexy Make-up Picture Of Mercy Aigbe Gentry / Lupta Nyong'o Stuns At TIFF 2016 In Over $600,000 Worth Of Tiffany & Co Jewelry / Veteran Actress Joke Silver Bags Huge Endorsement Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.