Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,108 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Brain Tease Questions And Answers - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Brain Tease Questions And Answers (4493 Views)

Download NITDA Scholarship Test Past Questions And Answers(CINFORES) / Juniour WAEC Past Questions And Answers / PTDF Msc Scholarship Past Questions And Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brain Tease Questions And Answers by Afolabis(m): 4:18pm On Sep 17, 2009
Can U answer this questions?
A murderer is condemned 2 death,He has 2 chose between three rooms,the first is full of raging fires,d second is full of assasins with loaded guns & d third is full of lions that haven't eaten in 3years.Which room is safest for him and why?
Re: Brain Tease Questions And Answers by pongwa(m): 8:33pm On Sep 17, 2009
simple, since he is a condemnd murderer he will liase with his fellow assasins i am sure his services will be highly needed amongst them. that will make him secure at least for a while,
Re: Brain Tease Questions And Answers by Afolabis(m): 8:54pm On Sep 17, 2009
You really try but can U think a little bit.
Or try this,
A woman shoot her husband then holds him under water for over 5minutes.Later they both go out and enjoy a wonderful dinner together.How can this be?
Re: Brain Tease Questions And Answers by Scofield007(m): 2:23am On Sep 19, 2009
You know now.

Re: Brain Tease Questions And Answers by Afolabis(m): 10:28am On Sep 19, 2009
Scoldfield007 know what?
Re: Brain Tease Questions And Answers by pongwa(m): 7:25pm On Sep 19, 2009
depends on the kinda 'shooting' lol
Re: Brain Tease Questions And Answers by Afolabis(m): 9:59pm On Sep 19, 2009
If I tell U d meaning of that "shooting",that means I've already tell U d answer.
Re: Brain Tease Questions And Answers by Afolabis(m): 10:03pm On Sep 19, 2009
This is d answer to d first question
The murderer will chose d room filled wit lion dat hasn't eat for three years because lion dat has not eat for 3year will died already
Re: Brain Tease Questions And Answers by unclesamtech(m): 4:14pm On Sep 24, 2009
Can anyone tell me a word dat spell d same 4ward and backward
Re: Brain Tease Questions And Answers by Afolabis(m): 7:22pm On Sep 24, 2009
Ans-Anna,A man a plan a canal panama.spell backward is all d same
Re: Brain Tease Questions And Answers by strictlyt: 12:58pm On Sep 25, 2009
Mallam
Refer
Eye
Ewe
Gig
Eke

And wat Adam told Eve too:

MADAM AM ADAM

Prove me wrong.
Re: Brain Tease Questions And Answers by lightwalk(m): 5:23pm On Sep 25, 2009
Intelligent quesions, i'll get back
Re: Brain Tease Questions And Answers by Afolabis(m): 12:16am On Sep 26, 2009
Who can pronounce dis word thrice
The sixth sick sheik's sixth sick sheep.
Re: Brain Tease Questions And Answers by Afolabis(m): 9:27pm On Sep 27, 2009
A man to a party & drank some of d punch.He them left early.Everyone else at the party who drank d punch subsequently died of poisoning.why did the man not die?
Re: Brain Tease Questions And Answers by kester113(m): 2:26am On Sep 03, 2016
Afolabi,pls Provide Answers To These Your Questions.Dnt Let Dis Thread Die

(1) (Reply)

What Will Be The BECE SCIENCE QUESTIONS?? / A Psychologist Wrote A Book On How To Raise A Genius. He Raised Three Himself! / A Story That Ends With The Statement: I Wish I Had Listened To My Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.