Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

My First Food Export Deal (please Advise Needed) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / My First Food Export Deal (please Advise Needed) (943 Views)

'm Comfused...pullet Farmers(layer Bird) Please Advise Me / How To Start Food Export Business In Nigeria - The Complete Guide / Tomato Farmers Advise Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My First Food Export Deal (please Advise Needed) by ProTouchDesigns: 2:41pm On Jul 26, 2016
I have for some time been looking forward to getting involved in food export to other countries because I know the business moves very well once you have the right channel.

I followed the procedure I learnt from a certain article I read which explained to some point how I can get involved as a middle man by sourcing for overseas buyers and linking them up with local sellers here.

I went hunting through different online platforms for international contacts, sent so many proposals and I have finally caught the attention of an interested buyer in the UK who has also promised to link me up with his partners in other European countries.

I have a seller for crayfish and melon which is what I am starting with although I intend to add other exportable food stuffs as time goes on since am just starting on a small scale.

Please I need advice from people who might already be in the business as regards to freight forwarding services. Someone advice me to use flight instead of shipping since it's on a small scale and I should not all the weight per package be more than 50kg. Please can someone advice me further on the way forward because I will be buying the melon in 50kg bags from the seller and the crayfish is measured per custard buckets of which a big contains 22-23 custard buckets. I really need your advice please.
Re: My First Food Export Deal (please Advise Needed) by kk4real: 5:15pm On Jul 26, 2016
Send me a mail on tonero98@yahoo.com. I can introduce you to someone who has been in the business for a while now.
Re: My First Food Export Deal (please Advise Needed) by tafrica(m): 5:36pm On Jul 26, 2016
Let me look for a certain thread for you which might help you.

Modified
You might find this thread helpful, BTW, I love your 3D works, excellent!!!
https://www.nairaland.com/1533061/exportation-business-not-hard-people

I wish to have little convo with you about this food importation thinggy, if you will welcome my inquiry, please quote me and indicate, I will drop my email for you.

Thanks
Re: My First Food Export Deal (please Advise Needed) by danwa25(m): 7:30pm On Jul 26, 2016
You can contact me for supply of melon, am base in nasarawa
ProTouchDesigns:
I have for some time been looking forward to getting involved in food export to other countries because I know the business moves very well once you have the right channel.

I followed the procedure I learnt from a certain article I read which explained to some point how I can get involved as a middle man by sourcing for overseas buyers and linking them up with local sellers here.

I went hunting through different online platforms for international contacts, sent so many proposals and I have finally caught the attention of an interested buyer in the UK who has also promised to link me up with his partners in other European countries.

I have a seller for crayfish and melon which is what I am starting with although I intend to add other exportable food stuffs as time goes on since am just starting on a small scale.

Please I need advice from people who might already be in the business as regards to freight forwarding services. Someone advice me to use flight instead of shipping since it's on a small scale and I should not all the weight per package be more than 50kg. Please can someone advice me further on the way forward because I will be buying the melon in 50kg bags from the seller and the crayfish is measured per custard buckets of which a big contains 22-23 custard buckets. I really need your advice please.
Re: My First Food Export Deal (please Advise Needed) by ProTouchDesigns: 11:45pm On Jul 26, 2016
tafrica:
Let me look for a certain thread for you which might help you.

Modified
You might find this thread helpful, BTW, I love your 3D works, excellent!!!
https://www.nairaland.com/1533061/exportation-business-not-hard-people

I wish to have little convo with you about this food importation thinggy, if you will welcome my inquiry, please quote me and indicate, I will drop my email for you.

Thanks

Thank you sir for your compliment, you can send me a message and I will respond.
Re: My First Food Export Deal (please Advise Needed) by ProTouchDesigns: 11:47pm On Jul 26, 2016
danwa25:
You can contact me for supply of melon, am base in nasarawa

I already have a supplier but if you can send me your price, then we can talk more from there.
Re: My First Food Export Deal (please Advise Needed) by kennyland1(m): 1:35pm On Jul 27, 2016
ProTouchDesigns:

pls op, I will like to start such business too, can u put me through. this is my contact 07061514677
Re: My First Food Export Deal (please Advise Needed) by CACAWA(m): 1:46pm On Jul 27, 2016
ProTouchDesigns:

ni will br your agent. Im based here
Re: My First Food Export Deal (please Advise Needed) by Ochoiho: 5:12pm On Aug 01, 2016

I followed the procedure I learnt from a certain article I read which explained to some point how I can get involved as a middle man by
sourcing for overseas buyers and linking them up with local sellers here.

Please I need advice from people who might already be in the business as regards to freight forwarding services. Someone advice me to use flight instead of shipping since it's on a small scale and I should not all the weight per package be more than 50kg. Please can someone advice me further on the way forward because I will be buying the melon in 50kg bags from the seller and the crayfish is measured per custard
buckets of which a big contains 22-23 custard buckets. I really need your advice please.
I have been researching on this line of business for some time now but have not made much headway. Pls can we talk. my contact is talk2obute@yahoo.co.uk. Pls send your no so I can call you. I can supply Mellon and any other product that you may want. I'm from Benue

(1) (Reply)

Value Addition For Agric Produce / Farm Manager Wanted / What Is The Difference Between Cotonou Pineapple And Bendel Pineapple?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.