Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,968 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

UNEC Finally Reopens - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNEC Finally Reopens (428 Views)

Friends Mourn UNEC Student Who Died A Painful Death (Photos) / Unec Female Hostel-lady Ibiam Hall Is On Fire / Unec Strike Update : Protest Turns Violent! !! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

UNEC Finally Reopens by chieyine(m): 2:41pm On Jul 26, 2016
UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA

RESUMPTION OF ACADEMIC ACTIVITIES AT THE ENUGU CAMPUS OF THE UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA

Senate at its 387th Emergency Meeting held on Monday, July 25, 2016 approved the resumption of academic activities and return to campus by students at the Enugu Campus of the University.

To this end, all undergraduate students of Enugu Campus are advised to visit the UNN website: www.unn.edu.ng and log in to their portal and work with the FLOW CHART as published, for re-admission on payment of the reparation fee of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) only,

PLEASE NOTE:

It is mandatory that ALL UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS at the Enugu Campus of the University COMPLY with the Process Flow for return to the campus as directed.

Admission into Hostels and Classrooms will be strictly based on proof of compliance with directive on the FLOW CHART.

The portal opens for processing on Tuesday, July 26, 2016 while academic activities START on Monday, August 08, 2016.

Chris C. Igbokwe Esq

Registrar
CHIDIOGO MBBS: So...10k huh??
CHIDIOGO MBBS: Some schools are paying 15k as school fees....I am here paying 10k for reparation of something I didn't destroy...
CHIDIOGO is a member of a WhatsApp group that I am also a member of

Source: http://www.unn.edu.ng

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Lessons People Most Often Learn Too Late In Life? / FG Said They Have Not Converted Kaduna Poly, Yabatech To Varsities / Pls Help Me Here!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.