Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,763 members, 7,831,450 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Why Does An Average Nigerian Youth Hates Agriculture? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Why Does An Average Nigerian Youth Hates Agriculture? (510 Views)

An 'ewedu' Plant That Is Almost Twice The Height Of An Average Female Being. / What Does An Average Layer Bird Weigh? / How Much Does An Animal Scientist Earn In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Does An Average Nigerian Youth Hates Agriculture? by lawlhee: 4:19pm On Jul 26, 2016
Ask a youth where would you like to work? You'll hear Shell, Chevron, somewhere so big that their certificate will be hiding to come out for submission. But if we are asked will you like to work in my farm? we will look at that person trying to offer us that job as if he was sent purposely to destroy us. Well when I was in sec school I didn't like agricultural science as a subject but I'm begging to feel some subjects are not the same as when practiced.
Re: Why Does An Average Nigerian Youth Hates Agriculture? by lawlhee: 4:27pm On Jul 26, 2016
Just like a Yoruba proverb says "eni ba ma jeun inu apata ko ni wo enu aake". we don't want to work so vigorously as youths but we want to reap so fat that we feel like we are in a dream. The more we take our hands to work for ourselves and our future, the better for us. If my wish tarry with that of God I'll like to delve into the agric sector cos you'll have something to eat as well as give or sell to others. You'll also be an employer of labour. And as they say "ti ounje bati kuro ninu ise, ise buse" :oJust like a Yoruba proverb says "eni ba ma jeun inu apata ko ni wo enu aake". we don't want to work so vigorously as youths but we want to reap so fat that we feel like we are in a dream. The more we take our hands to work for ourselves and our future, the better for us. If my wish tarry with that of God I'll like to delve into the agric sector cos you'll have something to eat as well as give or sell to others. You'll also be an employer of labour. And as they say "ti ounje bati kuro ninu ise, ise buse"

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Picture Of A Five Finger-like Carrot / CB6 Cereal Color Sorting Machine / Tomato Production

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.