Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

How To Open And Verify A USA Paypal Account With Payoneer Account - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Open And Verify A USA Paypal Account With Payoneer Account (3444 Views)

How Do I Verify A U.s.a Phone Number On Fiverr? / Buy And Verify(4days) Usa Adsense Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Open And Verify A USA Paypal Account With Payoneer Account by gefted1: 4:23pm On Jul 26, 2016
How to open and verify a USA Paypal Account with Payoneer Account. I have tried to get a verified Paypal account but as Nigerian it is impossible since Paypal do not allow Nigerians to use their services.

Then I started searching the internet for ways to open and verify a USA Paypal account, I came across several articles but most of them are either outdated or useless. I hope after reading this article you won’t have to search any further on how to open a verified USA Paypal Account anymore especially if you live in countries like;

Nigeria, Serbia and Montenegro, Central African Republic, Tromelin Island, Akrotiri, Coral Sea Islands, Dhekelia, Jan Mayen, Pakistan, West Bank, Bangladesh, Virgin Islands, Bassas da India, Glorioso Islands, Macedonia, Syria, Christmas Island, South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands, Burma, Afghanistan, Antarctica, Cuba, Isle of Man, Northern Mariana Islands, Wake Island, Ashmore and Cartier Islands, Georgia, Libya, Spratly Islands, Cameroon, Ghana, Macau, Sudan.

Others are Heard Island and McDonald Islands, Navassa Island, Uzbekistan, Equatorial Guinea, Guam, Federated States of Micronesia, Timor-Leste, Clipperton Island, Guernsey, Moldova, Tokelau, Haiti, Monaco, Juan de Nova Island, Paraguay, Zimbabwe, Belarus, Europa Island, Korea North, Puerto Rico, Bouvet Island, French Southern and Antarctic Lands, Lebanon, Egypt, Jersey, Paracel Islands, Western Sahara, British Indian Ocean Territory, Gaza Strip, Liberia, American Samoa, Cote d’Ivoire, Iran.

What you need:

1. A valid email address(s)

2. An active Payoneer US virtual Bank Account

3. USA Citizen Profile

4. A VPN (Any VPN with a steady US IP address will do)

So to get started, I am assuming you already have a Payoneer account else visit Payoneer.com and create your Payoneer account. You will be given a US Payment Service Information such as Bank Name, Routing Number, Account Number and Account Type.

Bonus: Sign up for Payoneer

sign up for Payoneer with my following referial link and get $25 instantly.[/url]https://www.payoneer.com/raf/?rid=2D20227F-1EB7-41CF-AC46-FB00255EDF2A

You will see these when you hover your mouse over the “receive Payments” menu option and then clicking on the “My US Payment Service Profile” on your Payoneer account. These information is what you will use to verify your US Paypal account.

Then go to fakenamegenerator.com and Sign in using your Google+ account. Click on the gender and select your gender (Male or Female), leave Name set to ‘American’ and Country to United States and click on the ‘Generate’ button to generate a US citizen profile.

When the US citizen profile has been generated, click on ‘Save this name’ to save the profile with your Google account so you can provide same profile if ever Paypal requires it in the future.Continue reading here http://www.naijainfozone.com/2016/07/how-to-open-and-verify-usa-paypal_91.html
Done

1 Like

Re: How To Open And Verify A USA Paypal Account With Payoneer Account by TruthMustBeTold: 10:43pm On Jul 26, 2016
gefted1:
How to open and verify a USA Paypal Account with Payoneer Account. I have tried to get a verified Paypal account but as Nigerian it is impossible since Paypal do not allow Nigerians to use their services.

Then I started searching the internet for ways to open and verify a USA Paypal account, I came across several articles but most of them are either outdated or useless. I hope after reading this article you won’t have to search any further on how to open a verified USA Paypal Account anymore especially if you live in countries like;

Nigeria, Serbia and Montenegro, Central African Republic, Tromelin Island, Akrotiri, Coral Sea Islands, Dhekelia, Jan Mayen, Pakistan, West Bank, Bangladesh, Virgin Islands, Bassas da India, Glorioso Islands, Macedonia, Syria, Christmas Island, South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands, Burma, Afghanistan, Antarctica, Cuba, Isle of Man, Northern Mariana Islands, Wake Island, Ashmore and Cartier Islands, Georgia, Libya, Spratly Islands, Cameroon, Ghana, Macau, Sudan.

Others are Heard Island and McDonald Islands, Navassa Island, Uzbekistan, Equatorial Guinea, Guam, Federated States of Micronesia, Timor-Leste, Clipperton Island, Guernsey, Moldova, Tokelau, Haiti, Monaco, Juan de Nova Island, Paraguay, Zimbabwe, Belarus, Europa Island, Korea North, Puerto Rico, Bouvet Island, French Southern and Antarctic Lands, Lebanon, Egypt, Jersey, Paracel Islands, Western Sahara, British Indian Ocean Territory, Gaza Strip, Liberia, American Samoa, Cote d’Ivoire, Iran.

What you need:

3. USA Citizen Profile

So to get started, I am assuming you already have a Payoneer account else visit Payoneer.com and create your Payoneer account. You will be given a US Payment Service Information such as Bank Name, Routing Number, Account Number and Account Type.

sign up for Payoneer with my following referial link and get $25 instantly.[/url]https://www.payoneer.com/raf/?rid=2D20227F-1EB7-41CF-AC46-FB00255EDF2A

You will see these when you hover your mouse over the “receive Payments” menu option and then clicking on the “My US Payment Service Profile” on your Payoneer account. These information is what you will use to verify your US Paypal account.

Then go to fakenamegenerator.com and Sign in using your Google+ account. Click on the gender and select your gender (Male or Female), leave Name set to ‘American’ and Country to United States and click on the ‘Generate’ button to generate a US citizen profile.

When the US citizen profile has been generated, click on ‘Save this name’ to save the profile with your Google account so you can provide same profile if ever Paypal requires it in the future.Continue reading here http://www.naijainfozone.com/2016/07/how-to-open-and-verify-usa-paypal_91.html
Done
Re: How To Open And Verify A USA Paypal Account With Payoneer Account by Trustedally: 3:34pm On Aug 26, 2016
gefted1:

What you need:

3. USA Citizen Profile

Done

I've checked out your blog but no way I could reach you there except contact us. Please can you help me set one business PayPal account here in Nigeria? I need it urgently but I don't have my payoneer card yet and when you said US server, I was a bit confused.. Juliemee26@gmail.com is my email address thanks
Re: How To Open And Verify A USA Paypal Account With Payoneer Account by Trustedally: 3:37pm On Aug 26, 2016
gefted1:

What you need:

3. USA Citizen Profile

Done

've checked out your blog but no way I could reach you there except contact us. Please can you help me set one business PayPal account here in Nigeria? I need it urgently but I don't have my payoneer card yet and when you said US server, I was a bit confused.. Juliemee26@gmail.com is my email address th
Re: How To Open And Verify A USA Paypal Account With Payoneer Account by georgeric38: 12:50am On Sep 03, 2016
Good info, but it looks like Payoneer has been banned by PayPal. I had to buy a VBA to verify my PayPal account here: www.auctionessistance.com/shop.

You just need to make sure your account can actually work with USA banks.
Re: How To Open And Verify A USA Paypal Account With Payoneer Account by paypalvcc: 12:06am On Jul 04, 2017
Paypal does not allow now Payoneer You may try http://www.paypalvcc.com
Re: How To Open And Verify A USA Paypal Account With Payoneer Account by Jillkoishi: 5:09pm On Jun 28, 2018
I suggest checking out https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-accounts-sale/

They have some of the best vendors our there and you don't need to worry about safety or quality,
Pretty much the best one I've seen so far.
Re: How To Open And Verify A USA Paypal Account With Payoneer Account by iben(m): 6:36pm On Jun 28, 2018
Having a Product or Service is not just enough, the big question is "HOW DO YOU GET PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR PRODUCT/SERVICES" Do you know you can get access to 7000+ Active Nigerian Whatsapp Phone Numbers to Promote Products And Services? Whatsapp/Call Reuben on 07068947602 to get free Sample!!

(1) (Reply)

How Does Squidoo Works / Easy way to earn 15-20 dollars daily / Webmail And Smtp Cracking Software Is Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.