Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,748 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Learn HTML & CSS Coding And Make Big Money! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Learn HTML & CSS Coding And Make Big Money! (1260 Views)

Learn HTML And CSS. Building A Webpage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn HTML & CSS Coding And Make Big Money! by GoldmindswebINC(m): 4:40pm On Jul 26, 2016
When you’re managing a blog or a website, knowing the basics of HTML, CSS or even Javascript can be a crucial skill to have. Even if you don’t plan on building your own site from the ground up, common things like creating linked images, or creating stylized text, are important to know.

In the HTML/CSS tutorial in my ebooks, I’ve always encouraged you to physically type out the codes and learn them as opposed to copying and pasting them. Understanding what does what and why things should be done certain ways has more power than the click of a Paste button.

The guys over at Code Avengers recently contacted me and shared their awesome website. It promises to teach you how to code websites, apps, and games in a fun and easy manner. Curious, I gave them this HTML ebooks for a token to see.
http://goldmindswebconcept..com/2016/07/learn-html-css-coding-and-make-big-money.html
Phone:08147714099
Email;goldmindswebconcept@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Myvpshost.org: Cheap And Reliable Dedicated Servers And VPS Host / App Lunch On Google Play Store / Major Features And Improvements In Joomla 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.