Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,934 members, 7,824,935 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

What Business Can I Venture Into With N1m - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Venture Into With N1m (591 Views)

Lady Mistakenly Pays N1m Into Couple's Account In Calabar (Photos) / I Have 7K Which Business Can I Venture Into? / I Have 80k, What business Can I Venture In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Venture Into With N1m by Olami2010: 4:52pm On Jul 26, 2016
Please I need your candid advice.
I lost my job this year and I've been trying to get another job but yet to get another one.
Am thinking going into business so that one would not just be waiting for job that is not available. Knowing fully well that business in naija require fund, i talked to my uncle who promise to raise me with N1m on the condition that I will pay him back after one year without interest.
NLier what business can i do in other not to disappoint my uncle.

Candid advice pls.

Candid advice pls.
Re: What Business Can I Venture Into With N1m by OKclothier: 6:17am On Jul 27, 2016
you can use part of the money to start a hairdressing salon biz. At least BTW 300-400k will bring it to a good taste. Or you can go into food business, either cooked or raw food business. People will definitely eat, so be assured of sales. For the salon business, I can help put you thru for free because im a professional hairstylist. Or if you want, I can help you manage the place while also giving u day-to-day sales account. Whatever u decide to do, go at ur own pace and don't let anyone deceive u that u can make an unrealistic amount in a day. All d best.
Re: What Business Can I Venture Into With N1m by aramarketeer: 9:39am On Jul 27, 2016
You need to go into business with all of your heart.
With all of your heart, Sir.

Endeavour to run a brilliant outlook on the industrial displacement of the businesses you are suggested, because in the quest for growth what humans do everytime isn't as capitalistic as their inconveniences.

A new football season is coming closer the bets are gonna be naturally crazy, nonetheless I see a refreshing operational system that a betshop really deserves. A betshop with ambition, there is no ambitious betshop in lagos yet. There is no betshop that's really making its customers bet with passion. This operating scheme I have put together is my growth scheme.

I need an investor.

(1) (Reply)

W / Please Who Should I Employ First / A Challenge To Examine The Evidence Against Mmm – An Open Response To Sec & Cbn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.