Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,132 members, 7,953,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:25 PM

Upcoming Rap Artist Shoots Himself To Get Fame... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Upcoming Rap Artist Shoots Himself To Get Fame... (867 Views)

Epic Throwback Picture Of Lil Kesh Before Fame / Okiemute Ighorodje In Church To Celebrate Her Victory As MTN Project Fame Winner / Wizkid Back Then In Dj Jimmmy's Studio Hustling To Get Fame And Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Upcoming Rap Artist Shoots Himself To Get Fame... by tropaz(m): 5:19pm On Jul 26, 2016
An upcoming American rapper identified as Kasper Knight, decided to take extreme measures to get himself and his career noticed.

The rapper who is from Indianapolis, USA, shot himself in the face, leaving him bleeding from his cheek in a video he shared online.

Knight who goes by the stage name Kasper Tha Phantom, said he tried to get people to record the video of him shooting himself, but decided to do it himself after they all refused.

Knight said he did it because he has been shot several times before and didn’t mind the random pain again.

Re: Upcoming Rap Artist Shoots Himself To Get Fame... by tropaz(m): 5:20pm On Jul 26, 2016
Here’s what he said in a facebook post below:

“Anyway, this was really nothing. I’ve been shot a couple of time before and this was like a 4 out of 10 on the pain scale after the initial impact, I look slightly disorientated after the blast. That’s because my ears were ringing in pain. It was hard to focus on sound and although I assumed that I swallowed the bullet I wasn’t quite sure.”

“World Star takes every opportunity to post the most vile sh*t from dark skinned African Americans but let a white skinned half African motherf*cker with military and law enforcement experience do something and they won’t post.”

His video has been watched over 700,000 times since then.

Hmmm…Would you do this for fame?

Re: Upcoming Rap Artist Shoots Himself To Get Fame... by Airforce1(m): 5:21pm On Jul 26, 2016
lol

1 Like

Re: Upcoming Rap Artist Shoots Himself To Get Fame... by tropaz(m): 5:24pm On Jul 26, 2016
Airforce1:
lol

Airforce1, what are you waiting for....pull your own stunt nah....enough of girls forgetting undies in your crib....
Re: Upcoming Rap Artist Shoots Himself To Get Fame... by Oche211(m): 5:33pm On Jul 26, 2016
tropaz:

Airforce1, what are you waiting for....pull your own stunt nah....enough of girls forgetting undies in your crib....
lol... Abi ooo.
Airforce1, i can help u with bright ideas. Let's start with SNIPER
Re: Upcoming Rap Artist Shoots Himself To Get Fame... by OKorowanta: 6:27pm On Jul 26, 2016
Devil shidren trying hard to take over undecided

(1) (Reply)

Who Do I Look Like? / Ghanaian Man Ties Knot With Plus-sized Fiancé Mocked For Being Overweight / Imagine How Secondary School Was For These Nigerian Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.