Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,128 members, 7,821,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Actor Jnr Pope & Wife Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary With Inspiring Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Jnr Pope & Wife Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary With Inspiring Photos (2660 Views)

Jnr Pope Odonwodo & Wife, Jennifer Awele Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary / Jnr Pope And Wife Welcome A Baby Boy, Prince Jaden Today / Pre-Baby Photos Of Jnr Pope And Jenny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actor Jnr Pope & Wife Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary With Inspiring Photos by deymoh(m): 5:52pm On Jul 26, 2016
Nollywood Actor, Junior Pope Odonwodo and his endowed wife, Jennifer Awele Okpuno-Odonwodo are filled with happiness and manifestation today 26th of July 2016 as they celebrate the 2nd year in the journey of their blissful marriage.

Actor Junior Pope and her beautiful wife, Jennifer, got married on the 26th of July 2014 (exactly 2 years ago) and have been blessed with a baby boy, Ajani Rhoden Junior.

See the lovely words of admiration Actor Junior Pope wrote to his wife below:

"HAPPY WEDDING ANNIVERSARY TO US... I can never explain how best my life has become ever since you said "YES"... I love you so much Jenny ( THE ENVY OF ALL WOMEN) @qutejay from hair to pores, from spirit to soul, back to back I will never stop. Because of you God blessed my path, because of you I am happy, if you were a twins I will still choose you, in ten thousand Worlds and a Million life time I will still marry you... Jnr Pope..."

What a worthy husband!

See the blistering family photos the couple share on their walls below:

Happy Wedding Anniversary to you and your wife, Actor Junior Pope Odonwodo!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BIUOjegDmyy
cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, MissyB3

Re: Actor Jnr Pope & Wife Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary With Inspiring Photos by deymoh(m): 5:53pm On Jul 26, 2016
HWA
Re: Actor Jnr Pope & Wife Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary With Inspiring Photos by Maxcollins042(m): 6:00pm On Jul 26, 2016
Photo edit edit malfunction on the second pix. HWA sha.
Re: Actor Jnr Pope & Wife Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary With Inspiring Photos by UndisputedBosom(m): 6:03pm On Jul 26, 2016
Like father like son....see as the boi dy watch 'em kiss tongue

Meanwhile, happy weddin anniversary 2 u guys....more fruitful years ahead wink
Re: Actor Jnr Pope & Wife Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary With Inspiring Photos by MzDesire(f): 6:03pm On Jul 26, 2016
Good for them
Re: Actor Jnr Pope & Wife Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary With Inspiring Photos by Nne5: 6:03pm On Jul 26, 2016
asdrggghjklnvvggrin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Actor Jnr Pope & Wife Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary With Inspiring Photos by JewelRegi(f): 6:29pm On Jul 26, 2016
Congratulation to u oo

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Actor Mofe Duncan Buys Wife A Car / See All The Official Pictures From The Wedding Of Zahra And Ahmed Indimi / Singer Seyi Shay Flashes Undies In Sheer Dress [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.