Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,150 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Who Knows About The Concept Group - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Knows About The Concept Group (2125 Views)

Concept Group Interview / The Concept Group Ltd Assessments / Come Work With Us!!! (Concept Group Limited) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows About The Concept Group by ubongchrisetim(m): 6:02pm On Jul 26, 2016
Great Nairalanders, please I am scheduled for face to face interview with the concept group. I have passed through several stages of their recruitment up till now. My inquiry is based on the fact that i am based in akwa ibom state and considering the expenses, i would not want to borrow transport to go to Lagos to be scammed. Please you can also help me with their businesses and pay packages.
Thank you my fellow Nigerians as i await your quick responses.
Re: Who Knows About The Concept Group by emmykingsok(m): 6:51pm On Jul 26, 2016
ubongchrisetim:
Great Nairalanders, please I am scheduled for face to face interview with the concept group. I have passed through several stages of their recruitment up till now. My inquiry is based on the fact that i am based in akwa ibom state and considering the expenses, i would not want to borrow transport to go to Lagos to be scammed. Please you can also help me with their businesses and pay packages.
Thank you my fellow Nigerians as i await your quick responses.

They're real, located at Yaba, I know their office...there's an ongoing thread about them on Nairaland. good luck on ur interview
Re: Who Knows About The Concept Group by ubongchrisetim(m): 7:35pm On Jul 26, 2016
emmykingsok:

They're real, located at Yaba, I know their office...there's an ongoing thread about them on Nairaland. good luck on ur interview

thanks bro. please i have gone through the thread. Anyone has an idea of their pay package?

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies At Elkris Foods Nigeria Limited / Transmission Company Of Nigeria Recruitment 2019-see How To Apply For Tcn Jobs / Job Opportunity: A News Media Company In Lagos Is Employing Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.