Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,385 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Tao "The Snake Man" (pic) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Tao "The Snake Man" (pic) (1078 Views)

See The Snake A Friend Of Mine Killed (pictures) / See The Snake And Rodent I Killed Today! / See The Snake I Killed In My Oil Palm Mill This Morning, Help Me Thank God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tao "The Snake Man" (pic) by Kassidy90(m): 6:32pm On Jul 26, 2016
The man in the pic is called "Tao elejo" means Tao the snake man, I don't know how he did it but all I know is this guy has more than 10 different species of snakes I can even remember about more than 15years ago or so when he had his first baby everyone that went to greet him could not get near the baby coz there was about 3 different snake on the bed with him, he's a very popular guy in Ado - Odo LCDA Ogun state, you can see him playing with one of his snakes..

Re: Tao "The Snake Man" (pic) by soberdrunk(m): 6:37pm On Jul 26, 2016
undecided undecided anybody can play with 'python'.......
Re: Tao "The Snake Man" (pic) by Kassidy90(m): 6:50pm On Jul 26, 2016
soberdrunk:
undecided undecided anybody can play with 'python'.......
Don't know wat makes u think that but my bro me I can't..I fear Snake pass bullet

(1) (Reply)

Streaming Vs Downloading: Which Consumes More Data? / When You Don't Want Your Enemies To Track Your Movements (photo) / Dog Pet Care: How To Choose A Dog & What To Know Before Getting One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.