Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Science Is Life - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Science Is Life (332 Views)

5 Inscrutable Places That Science Is Yet To Explain / Analytical Chemist - Science Is Dynamic, Don't Be The Arc / Analytical Chemist - Science Is Dynamic, Don't Be The Arc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Science Is Life by horHANS(m): 7:02pm On Jul 26, 2016
I sometimes laugh at the level of negligence & ignorance exhibited by some so-called ART & COMMERCIAL students ( No offence meant), arguing that Science isn't d best among the 3 arms of education (I stand to be corrected tho)

Dz isn't what brought me here today, so I'd love to leave frivolous talks and face d matter on ground!!!

I was recently at a local library in one of d remote part of ibadan.
I was shocked to see an A-level chemistry textbook there, considering d type of library i was in.
Opening d brown-papered book and flipping through the pages and content with so much alacrity, i started reading.
And to be honest here, today wasn't bad at all.
My 1k for library registration wasn't a waste of fund.

And your reading this post, isn't a waste of time either.
Being exposed to 3 things u might not meet again in life is an achievement!!!
Instead of keeping it to myself , i deemed it fit to post it here, knowing fully well that there are thousands of nairalanders and quests who troop in daily to get informed

And here i go!!

1. Hot water changes to ice before Ordinary Water

2. Hot water is heavier than Ordinary water ( even after losing water vapour?)

3. Molecularly speaking, Water is drier than Sand

Rushing home to experiment number 1

(1) (Reply)

Project Topics And Materials In Mathematics / Uniben Recruitment 2016- New Lecturers Needed / JAMB Announces Deadline For 2016/2017 Admission Exercise For All Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.