Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,011 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Beautiful And Serene Pictures From Around The World - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Beautiful And Serene Pictures From Around The World (7880 Views)

Check Out This Beautiful And Curvy Nigerian Actress / Heartbreaking Pictures From Around The World!! / Pictures: View This Beautiful And Amazing Picture Story. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful And Serene Pictures From Around The World by 3rdlegxxx(m): 4:05pm On Jul 27, 2016
FEED YOUR EYES..

1. Amazing USA aerial acts
2. Molokai, Hawaii, USA
3. Wengen, Switzerland
4. The door of paradise in Greece

misspicy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful And Serene Pictures From Around The World by dauntless15(m): 4:55pm On Jul 27, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

lol, funny thing is i actually wanted to be an explorer as a teenager, your comments made me remember, wanting to tour the world and see places, it's a bit easier if you live in england, us, or europe where you can get a weekly, monthly bus pass (like a ticket) which allows you to move around the entire city with just that one buss pass so you can go and see as many places as you want, take as many pictures as your heart desires, the world is waiting to seen and explored for those who CAN.
wao same here tge only difference is i still have that dream of being an explorer i think i can do alot of it before I'm too old to continue, and your thread increased my enthusiasm thank bro i appreciate this alot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful And Serene Pictures From Around The World by 3rdlegxxx(m): 7:14pm On Jul 27, 2016
dauntless15:
wao same here tge only difference is i still have that dream of being an explorer i think i can do alot of it before I'm too old to continue, and your thread increased my enthusiasm thank bro i appreciate this alot

You made my day with your comment, am glad at least i made someone happier in the world today, enjoy bro
Re: Beautiful And Serene Pictures From Around The World by 3rdlegxxx(m): 7:20pm On Jul 27, 2016
EVENING PICS...

1.Natural Ocean Heart, Maui, Hawaii, USA
2. Attacus Atlas, the largest moth in the world
3. Rare pink necked green pigeon
4. The porpoise is considered the smartest animal on Earth

Re: Beautiful And Serene Pictures From Around The World by 3rdlegxxx(m): 7:23pm On Jul 27, 2016
EVENING PICS 2..

sydneywhite gabinogem AngelAhnie Mickchillz annnikky HATEU2, LOVEU2, jagugu88li, Limerick charlsecy mysticgal PrinceEvolution REPOGIRL TWACI RITABAEV naturalwaves, amicable24, femi4, kobonaire, AgricSalt,
mikaelzX, HyDef, saintneo, Davbams, KINGinVAHALA2,
AgricSalt, dauntless15, LAVEDA, Lalasticlala

1.Aurora Borealis, Sweden
2. Diamond Head
3.Lake Island, Glen Etive, Scottish Highlands
4.The Colorado River runs through Glen Canyon located in the States of Utah and Arizona, USA

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful And Serene Pictures From Around The World by Laveda(f): 7:41pm On Jul 27, 2016
Beautiful indeed kiss
Re: Beautiful And Serene Pictures From Around The World by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:16pm On Jul 27, 2016
27.06.2016 NIGHT PICS 3.

1.Lightning storm in the middle of a volcano eruption.
2.Austria.
3.Snow light covered in a wavy pattern of rime ice on Mount Washington, USA
4.Agama Mwanzae lizards live in Tanzania, Rwanda, and Kenya. They look like Spiderman

Re: Beautiful And Serene Pictures From Around The World by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:28pm On Jul 27, 2016
MORE...

sydneywhite gabinogem AngelAhnie Mickchillz annnikky HATEU2, LOVEU2, jagugu88li, Limerick charlsecy mysticgal PrinceEvolution REPOGIRL TWACI RITABAbe naturalwaves, amicable24, femi4, kobonaire, AgricSalt,
mikaelzX, HyDef, saintneo, Davbams, Omotayor123,
AgricSalt, dauntless15, LAVEDA, Lalasticlala, CUTEHECTOR, MzPecs, halfricanadian, ClassCaptain, Rapmoney, KingCheezyPuff, Toks2008, sisisioge, tosyne2much, refiner

1.Umbrella Street. Portugal.
2.Cebu, Philippines.
3.A crack in the ice at Lake Baikal, Russia.
4.vermilionlakes banff national park alberta canada

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Beautiful And Serene Pictures From Around The World by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:32pm On Jul 27, 2016
EXTRAS.

1.Lake Plitvice, National Park in Croatia.
2.New Zealand
3.Dahlia is a genus of bushy, tuberous, herbaceous perennial plants native to Mexico, Central America, and Colombia
4.Moon Jellyfish. These translucent jellyfish are named for their resemblance to Earth’s satellite.jpg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful And Serene Pictures From Around The World by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:34pm On Jul 27, 2016
FINALS

1. Natural Ocean Heart, Maui, Hawaii, USA
2.Attacus Atlas, the largest moth in the world
3.Rare pink necked green pigeon
4. The porpoise is considered the smartest animal on Earth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful And Serene Pictures From Around The World by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:41pm On Jul 27, 2016
FINALS ..

1.Bora Bora.
2.Queensland, Australia
3.Lake Bled, Slovenia.
4.Lake Bled, Slovenia.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful And Serene Pictures From Around The World by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:42pm On Jul 27, 2016
27.06.2016 LAST POST.

1.The Stairway to Heaven, Hawaii, USA.
2.This volcano in Indonesia spews blue lava, Kawah Ijen Volcano.
3.Capilano Suspension Bridge, Vancouver, British Columbia.
4.Budapest, Hungary.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful And Serene Pictures From Around The World by Omotayor123(f): 10:22pm On Jul 27, 2016
3rdlegxxx:
MORE...

sydneywhite gabinogem AngelAhnie Mickchillz annnikky HATEU2, LOVEU2, jagugu88li, Limerick charlsecy mysticgal PrinceEvolution REPOGIRL TWACI RITABAbe naturalwaves, amicable24, femi4, kobonaire, AgricSalt,
AgricSalt, dauntless15, LAVEDA, Lalasticlala, CUTEHECTOR, MzPecs, halfricanadian, ClassCaptain, Rapmoney, KingCheezyPuff, Toks2008, sisisioge, tosyne2much, refiner

2.Cebu, Philippines.

Breath taking! They are really beautiful!
Re: Beautiful And Serene Pictures From Around The World by buharisbae(f): 11:39pm On Jul 27, 2016
who noticed that spiderman lizard grin
Re: Beautiful And Serene Pictures From Around The World by AngelAhnie(f): 9:37am On Jul 28, 2016
3rdlegxxx:
MORE...

2.Cebu, Philippines.

thanks dear, lovely pix
Re: Beautiful And Serene Pictures From Around The World by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 28, 2016
...⚡Look at the hand work of the Great Creator!!!

Joseph1832
Doctorkush
obontami are you seeing this?
Re: Beautiful And Serene Pictures From Around The World by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 28, 2016
kingchezzypuff... this beauty is also from here

Re: Beautiful And Serene Pictures From Around The World by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 28, 2016
doctorkush:
kingcheezypuff... this beauty is also from here
....⚡But what is beautiful about it?
Re: Beautiful And Serene Pictures From Around The World by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 28, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
....⚡But what is beautiful about it?
you mean... u can't see the beauty... ow! its called naturals...
Re: Beautiful And Serene Pictures From Around The World by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 28, 2016
doctorkush:
you mean... u can't see the beauty... ow! its called naturals...
Re: Beautiful And Serene Pictures From Around The World by dauntless15(m): 11:29am On Jul 28, 2016
AngelAhnie:
thanks dear, lovely pix
must you the whole thing with my mention in it?
Re: Beautiful And Serene Pictures From Around The World by dauntless15(m): 11:34am On Jul 28, 2016
As a thanks to op 3rdlegxxx heres mine

Re: Beautiful And Serene Pictures From Around The World by dauntless15(m): 11:38am On Jul 28, 2016
More

Re: Beautiful And Serene Pictures From Around The World by AngelAhnie(f): 11:44am On Jul 28, 2016
dauntless15:
must you the whole thing with my mention in it?
I guess I'm not the only one that did that. Why are you crying to me?
Re: Beautiful And Serene Pictures From Around The World by dauntless15(m): 12:06pm On Jul 28, 2016
AngelAhnie:
I guess I'm not the only one that did that. Why are you crying to me?
because yours is most painful
Re: Beautiful And Serene Pictures From Around The World by AngelAhnie(f): 12:16pm On Jul 28, 2016
dauntless15:
because yours is most painful
I'm sorry grin
Re: Beautiful And Serene Pictures From Around The World by dauntless15(m): 12:25pm On Jul 28, 2016
AngelAhnie:
I'm sorry grin
better
Re: Beautiful And Serene Pictures From Around The World by 3rdlegxxx(m): 2:19pm On Jul 28, 2016
LET'S ALL HAVE FUN WITH IT..

1.blue cave in Greece
2.Blue Lagoon, Iceland. A travel must
3.Cloudy skyline over Dubai
4.I want to go to the Trampoline Bridge in Paris, France

1 Like

Re: Beautiful And Serene Pictures From Around The World by 3rdlegxxx(m): 2:47pm On Jul 28, 2016
buharisbae:
who noticed that spiderman lizard grin

i did, funny but cool.... that's why i added it it
Re: Beautiful And Serene Pictures From Around The World by Audray(f): 2:52pm On Jul 28, 2016
*Snaps out of trance* Oh my...Beauty overload *Wipes away tears*

1 Like

Re: Beautiful And Serene Pictures From Around The World by 3rdlegxxx(m): 3:23pm On Jul 28, 2016
Audray:
*Snaps out of trance* Oh my...Beauty overload *Wipes away tears*

Stay Tuned, more to come dear.....
Re: Beautiful And Serene Pictures From Around The World by KillerBeauty(f): 5:47pm On Jul 28, 2016
If I was a billionaire all I want to do is travel. I usually google beautiful places in d world n I watch YouTube videos about strange, exotic, magnificent and outlandish places in d world.

But I'm not yet a billionaire so lemme explore these places from my phone in the comfort of my house. Thanks op. Pls keep em coming

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Locate The Centre For Management Development, Ikeja Lagos? / Is Eiye Confraternity Now A Weak And Coward Group? / Is Rubey The New beauty Queen Of Nairaland? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.