Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Lagosian And Attitude Towards Brt - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lagosian And Attitude Towards Brt (387 Views)

Lagosian And Attitude Towards Brt / See What A Lagosian Did To His Skin For The Sole Purpose Of Begging(photo) / Cattle Spotted On BRT Lane In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lagosian And Attitude Towards Brt by yakubuadeiza(m): 7:29pm On Jul 26, 2016
This is a thorough reflection of the typical life of an average Lagosian. Most times you see people going to their various work and other places and be hustling to catch a bus just to meet up with appointments. I do same too, almost on a daily bases, not until I realized something that struck my imagination.

Since the introduction of BRT (Bus Rapid Transit), people have this kind of strange attitude towards the patronage of these buses that got me thinking aloud: people go to the bus stations and queued patiently for their turn and get a ticket to their destination, some queue to sit down in the buss while some others will opt to queue for standing.

If we can be resolute in decisions like this, why not we apply it to other areas of our daily life in Lagos and see it grow tremendously. Instead of the shout and nagging all the time, we should do it differently and expect a different result.
Lagos is our own and so let’s join hands to see it grow.

This is just my little piece of reflection while on my way to my work place sometimes last week and I thought its worth sharing.
Lets join hands to Lagos greater again…

Eko’oni baje ooooo………

Ilosiwaju eko 'lo jowa logu………..

@Lalastica and co. FP pls

(1) (Reply)

How To Improve Your Relationships. / Where Did It Get This Bad / Corruption In Nigeria Is As Old As The Country It Self

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.