Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,455 members, 7,812,395 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

A Six Bedroom Duplex In The Southeast, Nigeria. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A Six Bedroom Duplex In The Southeast, Nigeria. (2724 Views)

6 Tips To Estimate The Cost Of Building A Duplex In Nigeria / Semi Detached Six Bedroom Duplex At Bodija Ibadan For Rent / Construction Of Six Bedroom Duplex At Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Six Bedroom Duplex In The Southeast, Nigeria. by valencia2012(m): 7:33pm On Jul 26, 2016
Hi nairalanders!

2 Likes

Re: A Six Bedroom Duplex In The Southeast, Nigeria. by valencia2012(m): 9:31am On Mar 16, 2018

1 Like

Re: A Six Bedroom Duplex In The Southeast, Nigeria. by valencia2012(m): 9:40am On Mar 16, 2018

1 Like

Re: A Six Bedroom Duplex In The Southeast, Nigeria. by valencia2012(m): 9:45am On Mar 16, 2018

1 Like

Re: A Six Bedroom Duplex In The Southeast, Nigeria. by valencia2012(m): 9:50am On Mar 16, 2018

1 Like

Re: A Six Bedroom Duplex In The Southeast, Nigeria. by valencia2012(m): 9:59am On Mar 16, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Six Bedroom Duplex In The Southeast, Nigeria. by valencia2012(m): 10:13am On Mar 16, 2018
Updates continues.....one week later...
Re: A Six Bedroom Duplex In The Southeast, Nigeria. by valencia2012(m): 10:21am On Mar 16, 2018
Updates continue.....a week after.

1 Like

Re: A Six Bedroom Duplex In The Southeast, Nigeria. by valencia2012(m): 10:27am On Mar 16, 2018
Brown stones were preferred for the foundation, with a solid cement mix. There are 32 collumns to give the building strength and support.

1 Like

Re: A Six Bedroom Duplex In The Southeast, Nigeria. by valencia2012(m): 10:39am On Mar 16, 2018
Foundation level rises...

1 Like

Re: A Six Bedroom Duplex In The Southeast, Nigeria. by valencia2012(m): 11:09am On Mar 16, 2018
A pair of double pillars columns each from base to roof is shown here as on the approved architectural and structural plan. The drawing cost 120, 000 thousand naira.

1 Like

Re: A Six Bedroom Duplex In The Southeast, Nigeria. by valencia2012(m): 11:14am On Mar 16, 2018
Filling with red sand commences after six levels of blocks done

1 Like

Re: A Six Bedroom Duplex In The Southeast, Nigeria. by valencia2012(m): 11:21am On Mar 16, 2018
Sand filling almost done. First phase of construction completed in 3 weeks. Vacation over, job ends. See you guys in November 2017!

1 Like

Re: A Six Bedroom Duplex In The Southeast, Nigeria. by valencia2012(m): 11:30am On Mar 16, 2018
2nd phase commences a year (oct 2017) with German floor base, format for the ground floor plan and rise.

1 Like

Re: A Six Bedroom Duplex In The Southeast, Nigeria. by valencia2012(m): 11:37am On Mar 16, 2018
German done......ground floor rises ( 3 weeks plan, Oct 2017)

1 Like

Re: A Six Bedroom Duplex In The Southeast, Nigeria. by valencia2012(m): 11:42am On Mar 16, 2018
Casting set for ground floor columns as wall rises......a week later.

Re: A Six Bedroom Duplex In The Southeast, Nigeria. by valencia2012(m): 11:47am On Mar 16, 2018
More updates....

Re: A Six Bedroom Duplex In The Southeast, Nigeria. by valencia2012(m): 11:50am On Mar 16, 2018
At the rear right, is an inbuilt vehicle garage.

Re: A Six Bedroom Duplex In The Southeast, Nigeria. by valencia2012(m): 11:54am On Mar 16, 2018
2nd phase ends after another 3 weeks vacation and construction . See you in 2018!
Please keep comments, criticisms and questions very constructive and responsible.
Auf wiedersehen!

1 Like

Re: A Six Bedroom Duplex In The Southeast, Nigeria. by greenermodels: 6:23pm On Mar 16, 2018
valencia2012:
2nd phase ends after another 3 weeks vacation and construction . See you in 2018!
Please keep comments, criticisms and questions very constructive and responsible.
Auf wiedersehen!
congratulations and wishing you good luck. however, I can't see the basement that you wrote about, if you don't mind, I would also like to see the floor plans. you can send it to me through greenermodels@gmail.com.
Re: A Six Bedroom Duplex In The Southeast, Nigeria. by valencia2012(m): 7:17pm On Mar 16, 2018
@greenermodels...I apologize. I later changed my mind regarding the basement, since it would be useless in the village. For the plans, I would need the approval of my architect in owerri, I'll send it if he approves.
I appreciate your observation.

1 Like

Re: A Six Bedroom Duplex In The Southeast, Nigeria. by greenermodels: 8:13pm On Mar 16, 2018
valencia2012:
@greenermodels...I apologize. I later changed my mind regarding the basement, since it would be useless in the village. For the plans, I would need the approval of my architect in owerri, I'll send it if he approves.
I appreciate your observation.
OK,it was a good decision on your part, basements only make economic sense in places with cold weather or the land is very slopy.the inbuilt garage was also a very good option for those who can afford it.it would be great to update prices of everything too so that people considering to build in the east can use it as a guide too.Nwanne dalu maka na iji olu dimgba na aka.

2 Likes

Re: A Six Bedroom Duplex In The Southeast, Nigeria. by valencia2012(m): 9:45pm On Mar 16, 2018
Sure. I'll consult my dairies for the costs so far as we progress. Note that this is a retirement, holiday home. One can't spend his entire life abroad! A four Year plan, am not in a hurry. Lol.
Decisions, ideas, inspections on site, purchases and payments are solely done by me after consultations. I don't send money to anyone in naija!
Due to my German orientation, I show no mercy to cement on this project.
GROUND FLOOR PLAN
Entrance Porch
Waiting Area
Guest Bedroom 1 with private toilet and bath
Guest bedroom 2 with private toilet and bath
Visitors W.c
Main Lounge
Car garage at the rear right and drive through
Elevated Dining
Kitchen
Verandah
Store
Stair hall/ Lobby

FIRST FLOOR PLAN
Balcony x3
Madam's Bedroom, closet etc
Private Study
Master's Bedroom, closet etc
Family private Lounge
Rear Terrace
Kitchenette
Bedroom with private toilet and bath
Dalu !

2 Likes

Re: A Six Bedroom Duplex In The Southeast, Nigeria. by greenermodels: 9:36am On Mar 17, 2018
valencia2012:
Sure. I'll consult my dairies for the costs so far as we progress. Note that this is a retirement, holiday home. One can't spend his entire life abroad! A four Year plan, am not in a hurry. Lol.
Decisions, ideas, inspections on site, purchases and payments are solely done by me after consultations. I don't send money to anyone in naija!
Due to my German orientation, I show no mercy to cement on this project.
GROUND FLOOR PLAN
Entrance Porch
Waiting Area
Guest Bedroom 1 with private toilet and bath
Guest bedroom 2 with private toilet and bath
Visitors W.c
Main Lounge
Car garage at the rear right and drive through
Elevated Dining
Kitchen
Verandah
Store
Pool's Terrace
Stair hall/ Lobby

FIRST FLOOR PLAN
Balcony x3
Madam's Bedroom, closet etc
Private Study
Master's Bedroom, closet etc
Family private Lounge
Rear Terrace
Kitchenette
Dalu !
that's a real well designed luxury home with a pool, private study, many balconies,a kitchenette on the IPP floor etc, and the Germans do write some of the best textbooks on reinforced concrete. I would really appreciate the plans,you successfully merged the best of Nigerian (waiting areas, stores,guest bedrooms on the lower floor etc) with the best of western (built in garage, kitchenette) western design practices together.
Re: A Six Bedroom Duplex In The Southeast, Nigeria. by valencia2012(m): 4:15pm On Mar 17, 2018
Thx bro! Again I had to remove the pool terrace plan, since my uncle who is also my neighbor decided against letting me have an additional portion for that. Life goes on. But am mostly glad with the inbuilt car garage at the rear.

1 Like

Re: A Six Bedroom Duplex In The Southeast, Nigeria. by greenermodels: 6:23pm On Mar 17, 2018
valencia2012:
Thx bro! Again I had to remove the pool terrace plan, since my uncle who is also my neighbor decided against letting me have an additional portion for that. Life goes on. But am mostly glad with the inbuilt car garage at the rear.
chairman, stop doing me Akpiri tom tom,send the complete plans to greenermodels@gmail.com, I would really be grateful.

1 Like

Re: A Six Bedroom Duplex In The Southeast, Nigeria. by ricki: 12:57pm On Jan 01, 2021
can I also have the complete plan please??

here Phemyfo@gmail.com
Re: A Six Bedroom Duplex In The Southeast, Nigeria. by valencia2012(m): 7:24pm On Jan 01, 2021
ricki:
can I also have the complete plan please??

here Phemyfo@gmail.com

Thanks for your interest. I'll have to get the permission of my architect first. Am sure you understand me.

(1) (Reply)

Tastefully Built 4 Bedrooms Duplex For Sale At Aerodrome GRA, Samonda. Ibadan / Located on the north side of the Lekki Lagoon, Epe is part of the new Lagos. / Meet The Grand Masters Of Tank Farm In Nigeria- No Chains No Delay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.