Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,214 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

South West & Transgender/Gay - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South West & Transgender/Gay (1281 Views)

Police Arrest Adeola Williams 'Ade Lawyer' Notorious Assassin In The South West / Nigerian Man Negotiating Sex With Transgender Prostitute In Cambodia Robbed / Nigerian Man Sexually Assaults A Transgender In US, Gets Arrested (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South West & Transgender/Gay by IamJames: 7:52pm On Jul 26, 2016
After going through the thread of the latest Nigerian transgender Noni Lawal and searching the web for other notable Nigerian transgenders and gays, I'm forced to ask why is this rampant among our South West brothers? Why ain't they contented with who God has made them to be?

Here are notable ones among them

1) Dapo Adaralegbe

Dapo Adaralegbe now known as Stephanie Rose after her transformation was also a man.
After his surgery that transformed him to the female sex, he moved to Spain because of fear of rejection. Back when he was in school, he started using make-up and dressing like a girl, which his fellow classmates found absurd. Dapo, as he was called back then, dropped out from the Obafemi Awolowo University over mounting pressures from the school on his gender identity and reportedly now resides in Amsterdam, Netherlands. Not only is he a transgender woman now, the former law student of O.A.U. has written a book titled ‘Nobody Goes to Heaven Because Nobody Goes to Hell Fire’, where ‘she’ was showing ‘her’ anger towards God and the disappointments she’s had in life. Some of the excerpts from the book were posted on her Facebook page which caused a lot of social media stir.

2) Rizi Xavier Timane

He used to be a woman. Born in Lagos Nigeria. Now living in the US as Rizi Xavier Timane, a man.
In an interview with Ebony, he reflects on his journey to living his truth, and the burden that comes with doing it in a country (US) that doesn’t value ‘Black men’.

Here what he has to say;

I was born in Lagos, Nigeria, and I was assigned the female gender at birth. Both of these facts amounted to one thing: I had no power, no respect, and no privilege, nor would I have much of any of these throughout my life. Add in that I came from a less than wealthy family and was, for all intents and purposes, a lesbian, and I became a truly invisible human being; when I wasn’t being ridiculed or abused, I basically did not exist.

3) Bisi Alimi

Bisi Alimi is a Nigerian gay rights activist, public speaker, blog writer and HIV/LGBT advocate who gained international attention when he became the first Nigerian to come out of the closet on television. Alimi gained notoriety in 2004 when he became the first Nigerian gay man to appear on Nigerian national television as a guest on Funmi Iyanda's show New Dawn with Funmi, a talk show on the NTA. That same year, Bisi had been diagnosed with HIV, and on the show Alimi confirmed his sexuality as a homosexual and asked for social acceptance from the public. His decision to come out of the closet generated both admiration and death threats. Consequently, Alimi was disowned by his family and most of his friends - including some in the gay community - and ejected from his home. On April 12, 2007 he was forced to flee Nigeria following threats to his life. He was granted asylum in 2009 by the UK, where he has been resident since. On December 8, 2014 he was conferred with British citizenship.

4) Roland Jide Macaulay

Rowland Jide Macaulay is the Director of RJMM.CO.UK, also the founding Pastor of House of Rainbow Lagos Nigeria and London United Kingdom. According to himself, he came out as gay after troubled heterosexual life. He got married in 1991 thinking his gayness would be cured. He divorced three years later when he realized his feelings for men could not be dissipated. He ran away to the UK after the persecution became unbearable for him. Jide went on to open the House of Rainbow Fellowship where lesbian, gay, bisexual, transsexual and inter-sex people are welcomed. He currently resides in the United Kingdom and recently celebrated his birthday.

Re: South West & Transgender/Gay by IamJames: 7:53pm On Jul 26, 2016
5) Noni Lawal, the newest transgender

6) Oche Clifford now Ms Sahara

The first Nigeria transgender man, Oche Clifford who is now Miss. Sahhara, who was born a male before becoming a model and singer. She spoke of how happier she is that her dream of becoming a woman was achieved., Crying tears of Joy when she saw her transformation.

Re: South West & Transgender/Gay by IamJames: 8:00pm On Jul 26, 2016
I hope someone can tell us why because this is becoming something else
Re: South West & Transgender/Gay by TVTKOKO(m): 8:10pm On Jul 26, 2016
And how is dat your fkking problem? Have they in anyway stop your brain from functioning? You know about them buh dey dont know you exist!!!
If wat they do gives dem happiness then, so be it!! You are not God's second in command to judge them angry angry angry!!!

1 Like

Re: South West & Transgender/Gay by Tenkobos(m): 8:11pm On Jul 26, 2016
What do you hope to achieve with this piece of fantastic shit?
Re: South West & Transgender/Gay by kayfra: 8:17pm On Jul 26, 2016
SW are liberal people. Live and let live.

Those aforementioned people no disturb your garri or your paycheck.
Re: South West & Transgender/Gay by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 26, 2016
homosexuality is a normal and natural variation in human sexuality and is not in and of itself a source of negative psychological effects.
Spain,Netherlands,Belgium,Canada Germany,South Africa have thousands of citizens who are gays.
whatever two matured human choose to do sexually is no one business,way better than using underage girls to run baby factories
mynd44 pls move to sexuality section.
Re: South West & Transgender/Gay by IamJames: 8:23pm On Jul 26, 2016
TVTKOKO:
And how is dat your fkking problem? Have they in anyway stop your brain from functioning? You know about them buh dey dont know you exist!!!
If wat they do gives dem happiness then, so be it!! You are not God's second in command to judge them angry angry angry!!!

Just wondering because you guys are always concerns about what happens among the Igbos rather than yourselves. If Igbos breaking out of Nigeria makes them happy, shouldn't you "One Nigeria" let them be? You are not God's second in command to say One Nigeria is by force.

I remember you, you used to be a SS wannabe that was busted. grin

How has it been for you claiming SS just to spite the Igbos? cheesy cheesy
Re: South West & Transgender/Gay by IamJames: 8:24pm On Jul 26, 2016
Tenkobos:
What do you hope to achieve with this piece of fantastic shit?

Just pointing out to our SW brothers to worry more about themselves and leave Igbos alone to deal with themselves.
Re: South West & Transgender/Gay by IamJames: 8:25pm On Jul 26, 2016
kayfra:
SW are liberal people. Live and let live.

Those aforementioned people no disturb your garri or your paycheck.

Does those calling self determination disturb your garri or paycheck? grin
Re: South West & Transgender/Gay by Yourskills(m): 8:25pm On Jul 26, 2016
i dey suspect my ex-girlfriend grin grin grin grin grin grin

Do you need 10,000+ active Emails, 100,000+ active numbers (Glo, Mtn, etisalat,
airtel, Bulk mail, Bulk sms, 1million+ facebook page, 5million youtube views,
1,000 Ebook Sales Daily , 10.000+ blog traffic daily, Forum like nairaland,
E-Commerce like Jumia, Branded Mobile Apps...etc contact me.....check my signature...
......................Stop struggling for traffic.......
Re: South West & Transgender/Gay by IamJames: 8:27pm On Jul 26, 2016
Hagm0nd:
homosexuality is a normal and natural variation in human sexuality and is not in and of itself a source of negative psychological effects.
Spain,Netherlands,Belgium,Canada Germany,South Africa have thousands of citizens who are gays.
whatever two matured human choose to do sexually is no one business,way better than using underage girls to run baby factories

Oh I didn't mean to cause you pain.
No vex grin grin grin
Re: South West & Transgender/Gay by IamJames: 8:28pm On Jul 26, 2016
Yourskills:
i dey suspect my ex-girlfriend grin grin grin grin grin grin

You better go check well if not... grin grin
Re: South West & Transgender/Gay by kayfra: 8:35pm On Jul 26, 2016
IamJames:

Does those calling self determination disturb your garri or paycheck? grin

Nope. They are perpetrators of noise pollution. grin grin grin angry tongue
Re: South West & Transgender/Gay by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 26, 2016
IamJames:

Oh I didn't mean to cause you pain.
No vex grin grin grin
cause me pain?
let me indulge you in your attempt at a shallow brain banter.
what do yeebos gain in selling their daughters to wh0re houses or keep some permanently as baby factories output units?
I hope those aren't the issues keeping Biafra stuck in hell

2 Likes

Re: South West & Transgender/Gay by TVTKOKO(m): 9:00pm On Jul 26, 2016
IamJames:

Just wondering because you guys are always concerns about what happens among the Igbos rather than yourselves. If Igbos breaking out of Nigeria makes them happy, shouldn't you "One Nigeria" let them be? You are not God's second in command to say One Nigeria is by force.

I remember you, you used to be a SS wannabe that was busted. grin

How has it been for you claiming SS just to spite the Igbos? cheesy cheesy
see ehn, go fkkkck urself...
Re: South West & Transgender/Gay by Adunn1ade(f): 3:12am On Jul 27, 2016
Re: South West & Transgender/Gay by chukwukapromise(m): 4:00pm On May 27, 2017
IamJames:
I hope someone can tell us why because this is becoming something else
damilton:
Post any health problems dat u tink u av and u shal find an answer 2 it. shalom
My name is chukwukapromise the op if "jamb change of course/institution thread"...In as much as i can see everyone questions, i can't comment on any, because i have been banned by the "antispam bot"....Pls help me reassure everyone that posted a question and is yet to get an answer, that by the time my ban expire by 12:40 tomorrow, i will Answer every single of them!....Thanks in anticipation!
Re: South West & Transgender/Gay by chukwukapromise(m): 4:07pm On May 27, 2017
@HIZcraziness My name is chukwukapromise the op if "jamb change of course/institution thread"...In as much as i can see everyone questions, i can't comment on any, because i have been banned by the "antispam bot"....Pls help me reassure everyone that posted a question and is yet to get an answer, that by the time my ban expire by 12:40 tomorrow, i will Answer every single of them!....Thanks in anticipation!

(1) (Reply)

Fake Army Officer In Army Uniform Arrested In Port Harcourt (photos) / Woman Shot Dead By SARS Operatives Chasing Yahoo Boys (Graphic pic) / Italian Woman Killed Herself After Explicit Images Went Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.