Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Know The Kind Of Cartoons Ur Children Watch - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Know The Kind Of Cartoons Ur Children Watch (762 Views)

Don't Shake A Gas Cylinder To Know The Level Of Its Content. Its Dangerous(pics) / You Come From Work And See Ur Children Doing This / See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Know The Kind Of Cartoons Ur Children Watch by Moronfoluwa(m): 9:03pm On Jul 26, 2016
This is to bring to ur notice that cartoon channel Nickelodeon with effect from today will start showing gay couple on one of their series called The Loud House. Please let's always check on what our children are watching. God bless us all ...I received this and checked online. .it's true! Nickelodeon the Children's channel is currently running a cartoon series to promote Homosexuality among children. The title of the cartoon is *"Loud House"*. In 2014 they produced a cartoon titled *"The Legend of Korra"* to promote bisexuality. The series is the first Nickelodeon show in history to feature a married same-sex couple. The decision to feature a married same-sex couple on a children’s program is reported to have met with an overwhelming positive reactions. Who knows what will be produced next! BEWARE of what you have in your house that could be leading your children astray. KNOW THE KIND OF CARTOONS UR CHILDREN WATCH. PLS BLOCK THIS CHANNEL OR PREVENT UR CHILDREN FROM WATCHING THIS!!!
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/07/666793/
Re: Know The Kind Of Cartoons Ur Children Watch by Acidosis(m): 9:10pm On Jul 26, 2016
My kids will not watch any cartoon. I will ban it all from my home.

It's going to be News, Politics & International Business Channels like CCTV. No cartoon please.
Re: Know The Kind Of Cartoons Ur Children Watch by yoddy(m): 9:18pm On Jul 26, 2016
Moronfoluwa:
This is to bring to ur notice that cartoon
channel Nickelodeon with effect from today
will start showing gay couple on one of their
series called The Loud House. Please let's
always check on what our children are
watching. God bless us all ...I received this and
checked online. .it's true! Nickelodeon the
Children's channel is currently running a
cartoon series to promote Homosexuality
among children. The title of the cartoon is
*"Loud House"*. In 2014 they produced a
cartoon titled *"The Legend of Korra"* to
promote bisexuality. The series is the first
Nickelodeon show in history to feature a
married same-sex couple. The decision to
feature a married same-sex couple on a
children’s program is reported to have met
with an overwhelming positive reactions. Who
knows what will be produced next!
BEWARE of what you have in your house that
could be leading your children astray. KNOW
THE KIND OF CARTOONS UR CHILDREN WATCH.
PLS BLOCK THIS CHANNEL OR PREVENT UR
CHILDREN FROM WATCHING THIS!!!

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/07/666793/

Your source indicates episodes with same sex couple would not be shown in sub Saharan Africa
Re: Know The Kind Of Cartoons Ur Children Watch by Flexherbal(m): 9:22pm On Jul 26, 2016
Things are falling apart.
Re: Know The Kind Of Cartoons Ur Children Watch by Cutehector(m): 10:39pm On Jul 26, 2016
Must we depend on western cartoons? Can't we create our own Nigerian cartoons
Re: Know The Kind Of Cartoons Ur Children Watch by brainiac5(m): 4:43pm On Jul 27, 2016
Acidosis:
My kids will not watch any cartoon. I will ban it all from my home.

It's going to be News, Politics & International Business Channels like CCTV. No cartoon please.
sir just because some bad values are put on children television doesn't mean you should deny your kids an essential part of childhood. Cartoons are part of children's life, it helps them learn, grow and socialize among their peers. Just be careful with what your children watch. Not all tv shows are bad. And instead, teach them right values and morals,

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Father Did This To His 4-year-old Daughter Because She Lost Her Slippers / Food For Thought For Parents U Need To Read This / I Need To Know!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.