Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,856 members, 7,813,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

Repented Cynthia Morgan Shares New Decent Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Repented Cynthia Morgan Shares New Decent Photos (4583 Views)

Landlord Takes Cynthia Morgan To Court Over Unpaid Rent, Tax Evasion / Cynthia Morgan's Hot Photo In The Kitchen; Reveals She’s Cooking Her Album / Cynthia Morgan Dabs For 'Christ' In Sexy Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Repented Cynthia Morgan Shares New Decent Photos by kachris: 9:25pm On Jul 26, 2016

[img]
http://1.bp..com/-TQ99WZxHeHM/V49eBl_wWzI/AAAAAAAAQSw/1njCJ0MPupY4xyUKz43mHIWZT61fvasSwCLcB/s1600/Naija%2B3%2B%25281%2529.jpg[/img]

The female rapper shares the photo on her
IG page and her fans has since been
commending her look saying it really fits
her.

More photos @.... [url=http://ngtag..co.ke/2016/07/has-cynthia-morgan-repented-she-shares.html?m=0[/url]
Re: Repented Cynthia Morgan Shares New Decent Photos by kachris: 9:28pm On Jul 26, 2016
what do u think??
Re: Repented Cynthia Morgan Shares New Decent Photos by saintkel(m): 9:34pm On Jul 26, 2016
Very lovely, I just love girls on skirts, long skirts esp, though repentance must not start with dressing! It is part of dressing. Hope Miss bronze sweedy will agree with me on dis
Re: Repented Cynthia Morgan Shares New Decent Photos by horlamelekan(m): 9:37pm On Jul 26, 2016
ċυтє
Re: Repented Cynthia Morgan Shares New Decent Photos by nikkypearl(f): 9:39pm On Jul 26, 2016
saintkel:
Very lovely, I just love girls on skirts, long skirts esp, though repentance must not start with dressing! It is part of dressing. Hope Miss bronze sweedy will agree with me on dis
Where is the skirt

2 Likes

Re: Repented Cynthia Morgan Shares New Decent Photos by Smartgos(m): 9:41pm On Jul 26, 2016
Re: Repented Cynthia Morgan Shares New Decent Photos by ahnie: 9:46pm On Jul 26, 2016
What shall it profit you if your face,neck and hands says 7am

. AND

your LEGS says 7pm

Quotation taken from Romance 0 verse 99.

1 Like

Re: Repented Cynthia Morgan Shares New Decent Photos by saintkel(m): 9:52pm On Jul 26, 2016
nikkypearl:

Where is the skirt
I have viewed d pix now 3rice n I still see skirt, pls wot is she wearing
Re: Repented Cynthia Morgan Shares New Decent Photos by sirthisthickkal: 10:00pm On Jul 26, 2016
That is how they normally dress and behave when they are searching for a God fearing husband, After all the fake Jamaican attitude and accent. Am sure when she start to clock 40, she will begin to tie scaf and wrapper. undecided
Re: Repented Cynthia Morgan Shares New Decent Photos by Smartgos(m): 10:11pm On Jul 26, 2016
this makes sense than revealing clothes, better than trend like' busty and curvy lady caused commotion in Lagos'
Re: Repented Cynthia Morgan Shares New Decent Photos by Wolf06: 10:17pm On Jul 26, 2016
saintkel:
After viewing 3ce, what you see is still skirt. Drop whatever you are doing right now and go see an optician before bad sight deteriorates

2 Likes

Re: Repented Cynthia Morgan Shares New Decent Photos by Flexherbal(m): 10:24pm On Jul 26, 2016
Good!
Re: Repented Cynthia Morgan Shares New Decent Photos by floragregs(f): 10:55pm On Jul 26, 2016
sirthisthickkal:
That is how they normally dress and behave when they are searching for a God fearing husband, After all the fake Jamaican attitude and accent. Am sure when she start to clock 40, she will begin to tie scaf and wrapper. undecided
calm the fck down! Those are work out clothes. She hasn't changed anything about her or her music. Everybody must not have husband as main goal.

2 Likes

Re: Repented Cynthia Morgan Shares New Decent Photos by korazon(f): 12:05am On Jul 27, 2016
LMAO @ repented cynthia morgan......Nigerians sef! cheesy
Re: Repented Cynthia Morgan Shares New Decent Photos by sirthisthickkal: 12:43am On Jul 27, 2016
floragregs:
calm the fck down! Those are work out clothes. She hasn't changed anything about her or her music. Everybody must not have husband as main goal.
so what? Who bloody cares if those were work out clothes or clothes from a video shoot of a rap scene..that's her life! She's just another nicki minaj wannabe trying very hard to fit-in in the music industry. still, she sucks at it. I will take her more seriously when she start rapping in her local accent.
Everybody must not have husband as main goal, huh? Speak for yourself and don't generalize. One woman's goal is another woman's hindrance.
Re: Repented Cynthia Morgan Shares New Decent Photos by Mimisboygreat: 5:25am On Jul 27, 2016
Repent ko repaint ni
Re: Repented Cynthia Morgan Shares New Decent Photos by policy12: 5:31am On Jul 27, 2016
If the repentance is genuine...
Re: Repented Cynthia Morgan Shares New Decent Photos by JohnieWalker(m): 6:08am On Jul 27, 2016
sirthisthickkal:

so what? Who bloody cares if those were work out clothes or clothes from a video shoot of a rap scene..that's her life! She's just another nicki minaj wannabe trying very hard to fit-in in the music industry. still, she sucks at it. I will take her more seriously when she start rapping in her local accent.
Everybody must not have husband as main goal, huh? Speak for yourself and don't generalize. One woman's goal is another woman's hindrance.
Being married is not my main goal so calm down jhor if being a Nicki minaj wannabe brings her the exotic things of life and fame then she should kip on being that BTW you are nobody's wannabe but bro you ain't close to her in any aspect.
Re: Repented Cynthia Morgan Shares New Decent Photos by prettyjo(f): 6:22am On Jul 27, 2016
lord,I thank u for how far u have brought me.

happy birthday to me

3 Likes

Re: Repented Cynthia Morgan Shares New Decent Photos by wittyt98(m): 6:39am On Jul 27, 2016
she looks good ...tho I prefer the wild Cynthia morgan
Re: Repented Cynthia Morgan Shares New Decent Photos by wittyt98(m): 6:39am On Jul 27, 2016
prettyjo:

happy birthday to me

happy birthday !!

1 Like

Re: Repented Cynthia Morgan Shares New Decent Photos by sirthisthickkal: 8:17am On Jul 27, 2016
JohnieWalker:

Being married is not my main goal so calm down jhor if being a Nicki minaj wannabe brings her the exotic things of life and fame then she should kip on being that BTW you are nobody's wannabe but bro you ain't close to her in any aspect.
most ladies secretly fantasize what their husband to be would look like, though they may openly deny it lackadaisically but deep down inside they desperately hope and crave for it. who am I to judge another bit.ch lifestyle? Her money, her life. I just love people who believe in originality. "It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" - André Gide.
I ain't close to her in any aspect you say. This is a faceless forum... in the real world, I could be your boss or employer and your monthly salary payment maybe dependent on my signature.
Re: Repented Cynthia Morgan Shares New Decent Photos by vivianbelema(f): 9:41am On Jul 27, 2016
saintkel:
Please change your eyes
Re: Repented Cynthia Morgan Shares New Decent Photos by agrovick(m): 9:44am On Jul 27, 2016
prettyjo:

happy birthday to me
Lolllll! You deserve cane aswear.

Happy birthday though, many more years to come in the midst of abundance of all the good things you crave for
Re: Repented Cynthia Morgan Shares New Decent Photos by saintkel(m): 9:50am On Jul 27, 2016
vivianbelema:
Please change your eyes
y not give me urz now, let's make it official
Re: Repented Cynthia Morgan Shares New Decent Photos by Renz(m): 10:18am On Jul 27, 2016
She just came back from the Gaga Republic... Now shes looking like a role model
Re: Repented Cynthia Morgan Shares New Decent Photos by vivianbelema(f): 11:39am On Jul 27, 2016
saintkel:
y not give me urz now, let's make it official
Mine are too precious tongue
Re: Repented Cynthia Morgan Shares New Decent Photos by saintkel(m): 12:09pm On Jul 27, 2016
vivianbelema:
Mine are too precious tongue
lol so u can't sacrifice ryt? Umunwanyi
Re: Repented Cynthia Morgan Shares New Decent Photos by vivianbelema(f): 12:24pm On Jul 27, 2016
saintkel:
lol so u can't sacrifice ryt? Umunwanyi
Hahahaha sweet I can't do it. But Can love you wholeheartedly grin
Re: Repented Cynthia Morgan Shares New Decent Photos by Thukzee01(m): 12:46pm On Jul 27, 2016
Na so dem dey do
Re: Repented Cynthia Morgan Shares New Decent Photos by saintkel(m): 12:52pm On Jul 27, 2016
vivianbelema:

Hahahaha sweet I can't do it. But Can love you wholeheartedly grin
love is all abt sacrifice dear, if I can't sacrifice for u, then am nt loving u. Wish ur last statement was true sha

(1) (Reply)

Cardi B Shares Photo Of When She Was A Stripper At 20 / See How Much Wizkid Made From His Performance At 02arena London (Photos / Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Cuddle Up In BTS Photos Of DJ Spinall’s “dis Love”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.