Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

I Was Born To Save And Restore Biafra – IPOB Director, Nnamdi Kanu Says - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Was Born To Save And Restore Biafra – IPOB Director, Nnamdi Kanu Says (422 Views)

Girl Show Off Skin To Celebrate Birthday "I Was Born Unclad" (pictures) / Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB) Trainer Arrested In Anambra / Biafra: IPOB To Involve International Observers To Monitor Nnamdi Kanu Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Born To Save And Restore Biafra – IPOB Director, Nnamdi Kanu Says by raphieMontella: 1:16am On Jul 27, 2016
Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB,
Nnamdi Kanu, says he was born to save and
restore Biafra. According to a statement released by the Media and
Publicity Secretary of the Independent People of
Biafra IPOB, Emma Powerful, Kanu said this while
speaking to some of his members who recently
paid him a visit at Kuje prisons. The statement reads in part; “The reason my mother gave birth to me was
to restore and save Biafrans. I also promise
that the Biafran race will be a cleaned up nation
and all the people of Biafra will come back
home, if they are living outside the country of
the new nation. Our people will no longer wander on the road
again. How can I encourage the people of
Biafra to work towards the upbringing of
Nigeria, when we don’t speak the same
language, don’t eat the same food and don’t
have the same culture. In fact, if we come to their land to practice our culture and religion,
we will be beheaded. Their women wear hijab, and Biafran women
don’t, and on the point that our women don’t
wear hijab and we don’t practice the same
religion, they will see us as infidels and then,
we will be beheaded. We are 100 per cent
Christians. These people are Muslims who see killing as a culture. In Biafra where we originated from, it will be
hard for our people to kill a human being,
because in my language a human being is
called MMANDU, which means in English
language the beauty of life. Now, you can see it will never work, the only
solution is Biafra. We are not trying to secede
from Nigeria. We are older than Nigeria. You can only talk about seceding if Nigeria is
the one that colonized Biafra. But we are older
than that contraption. So we can’t secede rather we just want to go
back the way we were before the British came.
It is Biafra or nothing, Nigerians knows that.”

Re: I Was Born To Save And Restore Biafra – IPOB Director, Nnamdi Kanu Says by Nobody: 1:25am On Jul 27, 2016
You were born to save Biafra ba?

You get mouth sha. I just dae pity those your children because na dem go miss you pass.

1 Like

Re: I Was Born To Save And Restore Biafra – IPOB Director, Nnamdi Kanu Says by Rex123(m): 1:31am On Jul 27, 2016
Nigeria is multicultural, there are other countries that are multicultural and they are working! Why should Nigeria be any different? I believe it is our responsibility to develop this country and save it from vultures that want to devour her! We protest against bad government, nepotism, ethnic superiority. We will have development if we do that!

1 Like

Re: I Was Born To Save And Restore Biafra – IPOB Director, Nnamdi Kanu Says by whitebeard(m): 7:42am On Jul 27, 2016
;Dlwkmd

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Help Me Solve This? / Television Stations With The Most Poor Network Transmission / Whatsapp Is About To Hand Over One Of YOUR Biggest Secrets To Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.