Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

India English Movies Subtitles;where Can I Download Them From? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / India English Movies Subtitles;where Can I Download Them From? (2512 Views)

Top 10 Most Popular Best Hollywood English Movies Of 2018 / What Are The Best English Movies Of 2017? / Best Entertaming English Movies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

India English Movies Subtitles;where Can I Download Them From? by HzRF(m): 1:54am On Jul 27, 2016
Would appreciate your contribution
Re: India English Movies Subtitles;where Can I Download Them From? by abdurrazaq(m): 10:35pm On Jul 28, 2016
Below is one easy way to watch movies with English subtitles.
Create a folder on your system and move the mvie file in to the folder.
Search the name of the movie with 'phrase like English subtitle download'. For example: to subtitle Veer-Zaara, search for: Veer-Zaara English subtitle download.
Download from any of suggested websites by Google and save the file or copy the file into the previously created folder above.
Unzip the subtitle file in to the folder.
Give the (srt) or (txt) file from the extracted zipped file the same name as the movie file.
Play the movie with VLC media player and enjoy your movies with subtitles

(1) (Reply)

Homeland Discussion Thread / Wheree Can I Watch/download Ay's 30 Days In Aatlanta For Free / Reasons Why We Dislike Nigerian Movies- East Africans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.