Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,309 members, 7,864,474 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:49 PM

Please, I Need A Ratiocinator To Answer This Question - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please, I Need A Ratiocinator To Answer This Question (315 Views)

Npowerng: How Was I Supposed To Answer This Question? / Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only / How Many Of These Primary 4 Questions Will You Be Able To Answer?(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please, I Need A Ratiocinator To Answer This Question by Nobody: 2:47am On Jul 27, 2016
A societal company/industry is manufacturing a mind twisting and insalubrious goods targeted towards 18+(Mr X - Mrs Z). They asserted that mind virus is particularly for Mr X to Mrs Z without a clear and assimilative reason why Mr X and Mrs Z is immune to virus infection.

What makes you so sure that eighteen years and above are beyond mental brainwashing? Let think critically, these people are robbing us of our most valuable asset: the power to think and guide our thinking with reasoning. Are you insinuating that only 1-17 years old are prone to temptation? Come on, you gotta be kidding me with that prevarication. I think its 10% abuse on humanity...

(1) (Reply)

Hadoop Online Training / Masters Degree In Project Management / What Is Your Passion About Making Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.