Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,489 members, 7,812,520 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

The Key To Getting Approved By Adsense For Nigerians - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Key To Getting Approved By Adsense For Nigerians (437 Views)

Promotion Is The Key To A Successful Website / How My 5months Old Blog Got Approved By Ad Sense With Just 12 Posts. / My Website Have Been Approved By Free Basic, Does It Mean More Traffic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Key To Getting Approved By Adsense For Nigerians by paulwhiz: 4:03am On Jul 27, 2016
Ever since Linda Ikeji bought her mansion there has been a large surge in the amount of Nigerian bloggers also hoping to make some cash through Google adsense. But they have faced a really high wall. It is very difficult to get approved by google adsense. Many bloggers and website owners have turned to buying adsense account from some people. Sometimes they end up getting scammed and sometimes they end up getting their purchased adsense accounts closed due to some malpractice and not following the adsense policies. I am going to outline some ways that Nigerian bloggers can use to get accepted and approved easily. The list is as follows.

Make sure you have a proper domain and not a sub domain. Most people start off blogging with a very long or wordpress sub domain that they end up not changing to a custom domain. This is bad for your blog users because they may find it difficult to remember your website's address.
Do NOT Copy and Paste from other websites. Many people just see blogging as copying and pasting articles from the larger and bigger website. This is not right. The copy write rules that apply while writing on paper also applies on the web you cannot steal people's work.
Write proper articles with catchy topics. Make sure your articles are quite long and not too short. An articles of 500 words should be alright in most cases. Doing this will get your article to be quite search engine optimized with proper content.

More here: http://workonlinenaija..com/2016/07/the-key-to-getting-approved-by-adsense.html

(1) (Reply)

How to safely update your content management system / Ciityboss And Hypebaze Is A Scammer, Nairalanders Beware! !! / If You Can Add 500k Member To My Group Come In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.