Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,420 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Complexity In Women.by Alex Ibeh - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Complexity In Women.by Alex Ibeh (564 Views)

Osofia The Son Of Alex Is A Smoker / Lagos Big Boy Pretty Mike Leads Women By DOG CHAINS - Roasting Pretty Mike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Complexity In Women.by Alex Ibeh by kizyalex10(m): 6:30am On Jul 27, 2016
The Complexity about these Mordern women is what baffles me.its jst so complicated the it makes me wonder,someone will wear a long gown from her house,nd turn to road sweeper,and thereby gave her two hands load to carry buy permanently carrying the dress up while walking.or is it those who wear short gown,when they walk up to a pole or see people looking @ them,they will start to drag it down as if they were forced to buy or wear them.some will wear revealing clothes that will almost pour out there mamary glands(jst nipples covered)when they see people feeding there eyes,they will give one stern look nd start dragging it up.(who is deceiving who)even hair style,if u re @ dia back nd breeze comes,they will feed u with hairs,always packing it to be in order,or hitting them like mad people after 2 or 3 weeks after spending thousands on it.even make up,a lady jst finished eating @ d resturant,when she left,i asked the resturant to serve me with tht kind of pink spoon,that I love it,that was when I found out that the pink spoon was painted by the lady who ate last.abi na shoe,the weapon they carry in the name of pointed hills re more dangerous dan AK 47,nearly lost my toe when a lady matched me.saw a lady in a bank,she was one of the cashiers.her height was so intimidating that infact I felt like dwarf,fast foward till 6pm,i went bck to the bank to use the ATM,i saw some of the staffs trooping out,then I saw the same lady,even as average as I was,her height couldn't pass my chest,i started to wonder if she was the same girl I met.if yes,where did she remove the height,my doubt was cleared when she brought out that nepa ladder called shoe inside a nylon bag to her colleague's car.i was shocked.u will wonder a girl with tiny boobs will become so bursty that u will. Wonder if she received miracle of the boobs.my dear u will be surprised when she unpackage.u will see that the foam or cup of bra she is wearing can soak up to 50 litres of water.women I hail ooooo.
Re: Complexity In Women.by Alex Ibeh by LiLsat(m): 8:23am On Jul 27, 2016
All women need buyers. Cus they carry market

(1) (Reply)

Very Funny Hilarious Comedy / Who Cares Abovt Val / Sunday Breaking News!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.