Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,731 members, 7,955,778 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:49 PM

See The Names Of People To Be Executed In Indonesia This Weekend - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See The Names Of People To Be Executed In Indonesia This Weekend (1958 Views)

Humphrey Jefferson Ejike Eleweke Mistakenly Executed In Indonesia Over Drugs / Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics / Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Names Of People To Be Executed In Indonesia This Weekend by bettercreature(m): 7:08am On Jul 27, 2016

Re: See The Names Of People To Be Executed In Indonesia This Weekend by cyberdurable(m): 7:09am On Jul 27, 2016
[size=15pt]Umunnem na awum n'ala Always.... Ndi ofe mmanu ngwanu NRI adigo ready cry cry cry[/size]

3 Likes

Re: See The Names Of People To Be Executed In Indonesia This Weekend by nigerianvenom(m): 7:10am On Jul 27, 2016
Terrible
Re: See The Names Of People To Be Executed In Indonesia This Weekend by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:11am On Jul 27, 2016
angry angry cry cry cry all i can see there is our fellow brother... .. rip in advance cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: See The Names Of People To Be Executed In Indonesia This Weekend by bentlywills(m): 7:13am On Jul 27, 2016
Nawa oooo
Re: See The Names Of People To Be Executed In Indonesia This Weekend by klassykute(m): 7:17am On Jul 27, 2016
nigerians b like GLO everywhere u go ..rip guys
Re: See The Names Of People To Be Executed In Indonesia This Weekend by klassykute(m): 7:18am On Jul 27, 2016
wetin dem do
Re: See The Names Of People To Be Executed In Indonesia This Weekend by checkolatunji: 7:18am On Jul 27, 2016
Eeyah!!!!! e pele
Re: See The Names Of People To Be Executed In Indonesia This Weekend by Nobody: 7:19am On Jul 27, 2016
Chairman of the name checkers association, where you dey? I did the name checking and I'm not surprised.

Meanwhile, please is any vacancy in Lekki branch?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Names Of People To Be Executed In Indonesia This Weekend by checkolatunji: 7:20am On Jul 27, 2016
klassykute:
nigerians b like GLO everywhere u go ..rip guys

Nope, I disagree. Biafra you wanna say cos dem no be Nigerians as dey always say
Re: See The Names Of People To Be Executed In Indonesia This Weekend by Nobody: 7:25am On Jul 27, 2016
checkolatunji:

Nope, I disagree. Biafra you wanna say cos dem no be Nigerians as dey always say

We Yorubas have too much sense and value our lives like kilode.

A wise man once said "it's better to do yahoo or 419 and live than to do drug trafficking and die"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Names Of People To Be Executed In Indonesia This Weekend by checkolatunji: 7:27am On Jul 27, 2016
Dreamwaker:

We Yorubas have too much sense and value our lives like kilode.

A wise man once said "it's better to do yahoo or 419 and live than to do drug trafficking and die"

I disagree ooooo, no one better ooooo. What is bad is bad oooo.

Atunbotan ni kero
Re: See The Names Of People To Be Executed In Indonesia This Weekend by klassykute(m): 7:29am On Jul 27, 2016
checkolatunji:

oga wetin u dey talk nahh .. am saying Nigerians are all over the world nahh ahhhh ..
Re: See The Names Of People To Be Executed In Indonesia This Weekend by Ugoeze2016: 7:30am On Jul 27, 2016
Six Igbo....nna una no dey try ooo. I sneaked in to check names, I sneak out. Names Checker rep

1 Share

Re: See The Names Of People To Be Executed In Indonesia This Weekend by Nobody: 7:38am On Jul 27, 2016
checkolatunji:

I disagree ooooo, no one better ooooo. What is bad is bad oooo.

Atunbotan ni kero

True you are right but you see a yahoo boy/man doesn't put his life at risk, well he may spend years behind bars but that's it really. For a man to carry drugs and know he will be killed if he is caught and the probability of him getting caught is very high because he is black and particularly Nigerian then I put it to you that yahoo or 419 of any sort is better than drugs dealing, trafficking or whatever.
Re: See The Names Of People To Be Executed In Indonesia This Weekend by Boring: 7:44am On Jul 27, 2016
As the future NCAN presido to be. the list of names is as expected.The red mud republic be spoilin our good name. undecided

1 Like

Re: See The Names Of People To Be Executed In Indonesia This Weekend by kogistar: 7:58am On Jul 27, 2016
WHY ARE THEY ALL IGBOS?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Names Of People To Be Executed In Indonesia This Weekend by Cunninlinguist: 8:11am On Jul 27, 2016
cyberdurable:
[size=15pt]Umunnem na awum n'ala Always.... Ndi ofe mmanu ngwanu NRI adigo ready cry cry cry[/size]
Nwanne m odikwa egwu o. Mgbe obula nno cry
Re: See The Names Of People To Be Executed In Indonesia This Weekend by Cunninlinguist: 8:12am On Jul 27, 2016
Dreamwaker:
Chairman of the name checkers association, where you dey? I did the name checking and I'm not surprised.

Meanwhile, please is any vacancy in Lekki branch?
undecided Get a life dude.
Re: See The Names Of People To Be Executed In Indonesia This Weekend by cyberdurable(m): 8:14am On Jul 27, 2016
Cunninlinguist:
Nwanne m odikwa egwu o. Mgbe obula nno cry

Ike agwulam!!!
Re: See The Names Of People To Be Executed In Indonesia This Weekend by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 27, 2016
Cunninlinguist:
undecided Get a life dude.

So what I have now is not a life abi. Ode buruku
Re: See The Names Of People To Be Executed In Indonesia This Weekend by Cunninlinguist: 9:21am On Jul 27, 2016
Dreamwaker:

So what I have now is not a life abi. Ode buruku
Anu ofia. Anu mpama like you. Keep disgracing your folks online. Name checker
Re: See The Names Of People To Be Executed In Indonesia This Weekend by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 27, 2016
Cunninlinguist:
Anu ofia. Anu mpama like you. Keep disgracing your folks online. Name checker

Gosh you sound pained.
Re: See The Names Of People To Be Executed In Indonesia This Weekend by Cunninlinguist: 11:11am On Jul 27, 2016
Dreamwaker:

Gosh you sound pained.

Re: See The Names Of People To Be Executed In Indonesia This Weekend by grodt999: 1:41pm On Jul 27, 2016
It is a shame they don't name them by tribe, they simply call them Nigerians!

The tribe that is the biggest disgrace to Nigerian passport.

In years to come Indonesia and other Asian countries will have killed the same number of them that died in the civil war!

Let us support Indonesia, NDLEA and NAFDAC when you arrest them send them to Indonesia!
Re: See The Names Of People To Be Executed In Indonesia This Weekend by uckennety(m): 5:56pm On Jul 27, 2016
kogistar:
WHY ARE THEY ALL IGBOS?
Not all oooo
Re: See The Names Of People To Be Executed In Indonesia This Weekend by grodt999: 11:24am On Jul 28, 2016
uckennety:

Not all oooo

ok 99%

(1) (Reply)

Graphic! Jealous Woman Stabs Hubby At His Place Of Work, Co-worker Livestreams / See What This Kids Were Caught Doing During Party In Uganda | Naija Talks / The Pastor Who Has Sex With Church Members And Uses Their Pants For Rituals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.