Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Pretty Young Female Doctor Killed In Fatal Accident (photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pretty Young Female Doctor Killed In Fatal Accident (photos) (822 Views)

Girl Buried In Her School Uniform After Being Killed In An Accident. Photos / Couple Going Home From Work Die In Fatal Accident In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos / Man Dies In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day, Hours After Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pretty Young Female Doctor Killed In Fatal Accident (photos) by abiodun807: 8:12am On Jul 27, 2016
A young female doctor has lost her life in a fatal accident that took place between Umuahia and Aba on, July 24, 2016.
The victim identified as Dr. Nneoma Uhuegbu perished in the fatal accident that took place around Umuikaa on her way to Umuahia from Aba.
The deceased had been on her way to collect her induction gown for her induction ceremony which is taking place on Thursday, July 28, 2016, at ABSU, making her a fresh medical doctor.

The reports reveal that of the 12 passengers and driver who had been in the vehicle, she was the only fatality arising from the accident.

Her friend, Ogbonnaya Bonky Chibuzor, in a touching tribute to her, wrote on Facebook:
[b]"The audacity of death. The reckless, arrogant enemy of humanity has struck again. On this occasion, its wicked hands did us an irreparable damage which is permanent. It has snatched away a humble, brilliant, amiable, creative and hard-working doctor from us, in a rude and shocking manner. Nneoma has spent 8 years of her life studying medicine & surgery. Their induction into the medical body was scheduled to hold this Thursday 28 July. What a loss!!!.. What happens to the project I wanted you to be part of? what of the lives you planned to save as a medical doctor should we forget about it? No!!!! Hey, I am dreaming, some one should tell me am hallucinating. We are all aware of death’s recklessness, yet we raise our heads with pride, as the faithful children of God Almighty, who believe in His holiness, the resurrection of Jesus and His superior power over all mundane activities and interests of this wicked world. God has allowed in His wisdom, what his power can avoid. We love you Dr Nneoma.... The Lord grant your family and colleagues the fortitude to bear this great loss. I will see you in Heaven, RIP Nneoma."[/b]

Source: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/07/pretty-young-female-doctor-killed-in.html

cc: lalasticlala, r231

Re: Pretty Young Female Doctor Killed In Fatal Accident (photos) by abiodun807: 8:12am On Jul 27, 2016
angry angry angry
Re: Pretty Young Female Doctor Killed In Fatal Accident (photos) by SweetieConstie(f): 8:16am On Jul 27, 2016
OMG!!!shockedcry

Such a beautiful young lady, an intelligent medical doctor! Oh death! Where is thy sting?? cry

May her beautiful soul rest in perfect peace... May God grant her family and friends (especially her mom) the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss! crycry

How despairing, how tragic!! sadcry
Re: Pretty Young Female Doctor Killed In Fatal Accident (photos) by Asuokaa: 8:26am On Jul 27, 2016
I heard of it , so sad
Re: Pretty Young Female Doctor Killed In Fatal Accident (photos) by Kenzico(m): 8:44am On Jul 27, 2016
This news just makes me wanna cry embarassed
Re: Pretty Young Female Doctor Killed In Fatal Accident (photos) by bigiyaro(m): 8:49am On Jul 27, 2016
As a typical black naija man, i know say na d wicked uncles or somebody's grandma for her father village, carry d young doctor do sacrifice. RIP to the dead.

(1) (Reply)

Daily Deduction Of 10 Naira From My Airtel Line / Suggestions To Seun: Improving Nairaland / Please Return My N900k Versace Jewelery, Rapper AKA Begs Fan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.