Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,428 members, 7,861,192 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:30 AM

2009 Most Anticipated Preordered Vehicle ( Preordered By Gifo Of Nairaland ) - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2009 Most Anticipated Preordered Vehicle ( Preordered By Gifo Of Nairaland ) (2716 Views)

2002 Toyota Tacoma-SWEET And MINT--Pre-ordered By Hu$tler Of Nairaland**DELIVER* / 2009 Mercedes C300 4MATIC ** Pre Ordered from Inspired Autos by Middleman of Nairaland / * LIVE IN NIGERIA * 2009 Toyota Venza ( Pre Ordered by Texazzpete of Nairaland ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2009 Most Anticipated Preordered Vehicle ( Preordered By Gifo Of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 10:45pm On Sep 17, 2009
[size=15pt]ARRIVED !!![/size]  wink wink
Re: 2009 Most Anticipated Preordered Vehicle ( Preordered By Gifo Of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 11:08am On Sep 20, 2009
[size=15pt]2006 VOLKSWAGEN TOUAREG

LOWEST MILEAGE

LIKE BRAND NEW
[/size]  cool cool
Re: 2009 Most Anticipated Preordered Vehicle ( Preordered By Gifo Of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 11:06pm On Sep 21, 2009
[size=15pt]BRAND NEW TIRES

LEATHER SEATS
[/size]

[size=15pt]COMING SOON !!![/size]
Re: 2009 Most Anticipated Preordered Vehicle ( Preordered By Gifo Of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 4:26pm On Sep 30, 2009
[size=15pt]FINALLY

CLEARED OUT OF THE LAGOS PORTS TODAY 30th SEPTEMBER 2009
[/size] cool cool
Re: 2009 Most Anticipated Preordered Vehicle ( Preordered By Gifo Of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 5:35pm On Sep 30, 2009
[size=15pt]FINALLY,

2006 VOLKSWAGEN TOUAREG PRE ORDERED BY GIFO OF NAIRALAND
[/size]

Re: 2009 Most Anticipated Preordered Vehicle ( Preordered By Gifo Of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 9:47pm On Sep 30, 2009
Side View.

This Vehicle is Port Harcourt Bound, And In the Whole of Lagos, Abuja & Port Harcourt, There is no Cleaner 2006 Volkswagen Touareg V6.

Interested In Pre Ordering a Clean Vehicle, Low Mileage with Warranty ?

Call 08023050886, 08098990889 or email via enquiries@BLOCKED / inspired@mtnnigeria.blackberry.com

Re: 2009 Most Anticipated Preordered Vehicle ( Preordered By Gifo Of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 1:07am On Oct 01, 2009
Pre Shipment Photos

Vehicle Located In the USA

Snap shots Before Shipment
cool cool

Re: 2009 Most Anticipated Preordered Vehicle ( Preordered By Gifo Of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 11:22am On Oct 01, 2009
Photos Before Shipment

Vehicle Located in Levitown, Pennsylvania USA.

Re: 2009 Most Anticipated Preordered Vehicle ( Preordered By Gifo Of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 12:24am On Oct 02, 2009
Interior Photos In the USA

Before Shipment to Lagos, Nigeria

Re: 2009 Most Anticipated Preordered Vehicle ( Preordered By Gifo Of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 12:07am On Oct 05, 2009
The engine Compartment, Before Shipment

Re: 2009 Most Anticipated Preordered Vehicle ( Preordered By Gifo Of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 11:35am On Oct 31, 2009
All Our Pre Ordered Vehicles Must Pass the 70 Points Based Inspection. BEFORE SHIPMENT  cool cool
Re: 2009 Most Anticipated Preordered Vehicle ( Preordered By Gifo Of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 2:08pm On Oct 31, 2009
My Agent, Carrying Out Our Mandatory Pre Purchase Scrutiny

The Cars Must be CLEAN,

ACCEPT NOTHING LESS.  wink

Inspired Autos,

SIMPLY THE BEST.

Re: 2009 Most Anticipated Preordered Vehicle ( Preordered By Gifo Of Nairaland ) by showbobo(m): 10:54am On Nov 01, 2009
this is mouthwatering. . . . . .
Re: 2009 Most Anticipated Preordered Vehicle ( Preordered By Gifo Of Nairaland ) by sonety2k(m): 11:09am On Nov 01, 2009
BABA NA BABA , Chief Inspired Nice one ,

Keep the Tempo up !!!
Re: 2009 Most Anticipated Preordered Vehicle ( Preordered By Gifo Of Nairaland ) by Chuckster: 11:27am On Nov 01, 2009
Inspired Baba, you get mouth. How far wit our own side na Hola back! Chucky.
Re: 2009 Most Anticipated Preordered Vehicle ( Preordered By Gifo Of Nairaland ) by jipsie: 3:31pm On Nov 01, 2009
Chief Inspired, you have done it again. I am expecting the Benz o and i hope it would be clean like this too.
Re: 2009 Most Anticipated Preordered Vehicle ( Preordered By Gifo Of Nairaland ) by joxiri: 4:04pm On Nov 01, 2009
a 2006 touareg without sat nav, the most anticipated preodered vehicle, i dont think so, it looks rather more basic
Re: 2009 Most Anticipated Preordered Vehicle ( Preordered By Gifo Of Nairaland ) by jipsie: 5:04pm On Nov 01, 2009
joxiri:

a 2006 touareg without sat nav, the most anticipated preodered vehicle, i dont think so, it looks rather more basic

What is the use of navigation here When the roads in Nigeria are not mapped, it is non functional as far as im concerend.
Re: 2009 Most Anticipated Preordered Vehicle ( Preordered By Gifo Of Nairaland ) by joxiri: 5:06pm On Nov 01, 2009
there is no use really but it is usually the mark of a top the range car mostly because it is not a standard feature in a any car
Re: 2009 Most Anticipated Preordered Vehicle ( Preordered By Gifo Of Nairaland ) by jipsie: 5:09pm On Nov 01, 2009
joxiri:

there is no use really but it is usually the mark of a top the range car mostly because it is not a standard feature in a any car

Exactly, so why would i pay more for a navigation that i wont use or need, and it is optional and not standard, i would rather save money and buy a car without navigation than spend more on the same car for an option i wont be using.
Re: 2009 Most Anticipated Preordered Vehicle ( Preordered By Gifo Of Nairaland ) by joxiri: 5:32pm On Nov 01, 2009
but when the poster posts a thread with the most anticipated car i expect it to come with the full wrks not a basic car that is reasonable wont you say?
Re: 2009 Most Anticipated Preordered Vehicle ( Preordered By Gifo Of Nairaland ) by jipsie: 5:43pm On Nov 01, 2009
joxiri:

but when the poster posts a thread with the most anticipated car i expect it to come with the full wrks not a basic car that is reasonable wont you say?

We all know Inspired knows how to play well with topics to catch the fancy of his fans. absense of satnav ( which is needless ) wont make the car less anticipated. IMHO
Re: 2009 Most Anticipated Preordered Vehicle ( Preordered By Gifo Of Nairaland ) by joxiri: 5:44pm On Nov 01, 2009
well I am sorry but the car is not the 2009 most anticipated pre-ordered car as the title of the thread suggests
Re: 2009 Most Anticipated Preordered Vehicle ( Preordered By Gifo Of Nairaland ) by jipsie: 5:57pm On Nov 01, 2009
joxiri:

well I am sorry but the car is not the 2009 most anticipated pre-ordered car as the title of the thread suggests

ok, so which car is it ? grin grin
Re: 2009 Most Anticipated Preordered Vehicle ( Preordered By Gifo Of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 6:40pm On Nov 01, 2009
showbobo:

this is mouthwatering. . . . . .

Showbobo,

Your Own Pre Ordered Vehicle Shall be Clean Like this, I Assure you that,

Im Glad to be of service to you, Keep your Fingers Crossed, While I Unleash your Ride in a couple of weeks  cool cool

So Help Me God
Re: 2009 Most Anticipated Preordered Vehicle ( Preordered By Gifo Of Nairaland ) by Gifo(m): 9:17pm On Nov 01, 2009
I wonder if people know the full meaning of certain words.

As written by Inspired this is the most anticipated pre-ordered vehicle he had this year. Most anticipated by both of us; of all his orders this year. This was ofcourse due to the peculiar purpose for the pre-order and the circumstances sorrounding the pre-order including his U.S. agents of which I am fully aware of. So what's the fuss all about?

Your comments could easily be ignored as Inspired did. But I wanted to set the records right. Why don't you just pre-order yours as I did? Mine has been delivered to me safe and sound in Port Harcourt. InspiredMen is good!
Re: 2009 Most Anticipated Preordered Vehicle ( Preordered By Gifo Of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 6:14pm On Nov 02, 2009
Gifo:

I wonder if people know the full meaning of certain words.

As written by Inspired this is the most anticipated pre-ordered vehicle he had this year. Most anticipated by both of us; of all his orders this year. This was ofcourse due to the peculiar purpose for the pre-order and the circumstances sorrounding the pre-order including his U.S. agents of which I am fully aware of. So what's the fuss all about?

Your comments could easily be ignored as Inspired did. But I wanted to set the records right. Why don't you just pre-order yours as I did? Mine has been delivered to me safe and sound in Port Harcourt. InspiredMen is good!

Gifo,

I was searching my Dictionary for the most appropriate meaning of the word "Anticipated" but with your response, Im now sure im on the right path.  cheesy

You have Unarguably Won my BEST PRE ORDER CUSTOMER for the Year 2009.

Thank you for giving me the oppourtunity, I expect more referrals from you particularly the 2006 Lexus GX 470 request from your Colleague.

Talk to you soon, Thanks once again.
  cool cool
Re: 2009 Most Anticipated Preordered Vehicle ( Preordered By Gifo Of Nairaland ) by janeto: 2:36pm On Nov 03, 2009
Hmmm oga Inspired you have done it again!!!!!!!!!!! cool grin

As you have done this, so shall you do mine and many more!!!! smiley

Haters, this dude is for real oh. wink

Cant wait to start crusing in my Matrix!!!!!!!! grin
Re: 2009 Most Anticipated Preordered Vehicle ( Preordered By Gifo Of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 9:06pm On Nov 03, 2009
janeto:

Hmmm oga Inspired you have done it again!!!!!!!!!!! cool grin

As you have done this, so shall you do mine and many more!!!! smiley

Cant wait to start crusing in my Matrix!!!!!!!! grin

24 Hours To Go
  cool cool
Re: 2009 Most Anticipated Preordered Vehicle ( Preordered By Gifo Of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 8:53am On Nov 04, 2009
Chuckster:

Inspired Baba, you get mouth. How far wit our own side na Hola back! Chucky.

Chucky,

I have issued the Necessary papers Needed and Waiting for your guys to get back to me

Thanks.  cool cool
Re: 2009 Most Anticipated Preordered Vehicle ( Preordered By Gifo Of Nairaland ) by janeto: 8:57am On Nov 04, 2009
today is the d-day!!!!!!!!! smiley

i await my trixie baby, the most anticipated ride of the millenium!!!!!!! (sorry GIFO)

less than 10 hours to go!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin cool
Re: 2009 Most Anticipated Preordered Vehicle ( Preordered By Gifo Of Nairaland ) by showbobo(m): 1:22pm On Nov 04, 2009
@Inspired

God would see us through

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Help Interprete This Vin/autocheck Report / Registered Discussion Continues 4 Sale....1.5m / xxxxxxx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.