Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

How Do I Post Content From Whatsapp To My Blog Or Facebook Page? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Do I Post Content From Whatsapp To My Blog Or Facebook Page? (914 Views)

Banners Designs, PDF Unlocking, Plagiarism Checker, Business Card Designs / How Do I Post Sponsored Link On This Forum / Transfer All Content From Android Phone To Iphone 7/7 Plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Post Content From Whatsapp To My Blog Or Facebook Page? by Adadio: 9:58am On Jul 27, 2016
Can someone please help and educate me on how I can copy and paste content from whatsapp to my blog or fb page.I discovered that it is more convenient for me to write and edit stuff on whatsapp so very easily.Thanks somebody.
Re: How Do I Post Content From Whatsapp To My Blog Or Facebook Page? by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 27, 2016
Well, I don't know of any App of such. However, you can add WhatsApp button to your website...
Re: How Do I Post Content From Whatsapp To My Blog Or Facebook Page? by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 27, 2016
Your question can be an assignment to make billions if you can provide a solution.

Develop an App that you can integrate your WhatsApp account and your website together in such a way that when you post on your WhatsApp, you can authorize the post on your Blog n Website

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Meet Ime Archibong; The Nigerian Who Runs Things @facebook / Awesome Discount Sale At Micostar Mall / You Can Now Get Unlimited Hosting At N400

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.