Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,669 members, 7,837,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

In Need Of Business Loan - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / In Need Of Business Loan (307 Views)

Best Small Business Loan Websites You Can Use To Boost Your Business / CAC Reviews Cost Of Business Registration, Says Now Cheaper / 10 Kinds Of Business That Can Bring You Millions In Nigeria This Year. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Business Loan by vaisroy(m): 10:37am On Jul 27, 2016
Good Morning Nigerians and my Fellow Nairalanders...My Name is Samuel from Delta State, Final yr Student of Petroleum and Natural Gas Engr. Dept. Of the Federal Uni Of Petroleum resources Effurun, Warri, Delta State. There is this Business idea i have concieved for a very long time which is highly Profitable and easy to start up. A production Business. The final product of the business is what everybody loves, young and old. I have tried on my own to make the business come to reality but to no avail due to financial disabilities "Start- up Capital". I really need to do this business thats why I decided to bring it here to Nairaland to share with you guys. Please, with Loyalty and no disrespect, I need someone who can offer me a loan to start up this business or better still direct me to where he or she knows will offer me a loan of 80k-100k without Collateral so i can start the business within a blink. Please I dont mean Bad. I need help and advice and most importantly, Capital. Thanks for your anticipated Help... [ My Num: 08037804427]

(1) (Reply)

Mentor; A Must Have For Your Small Business / Get 100% Refund / Urgently Needed 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.