Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Abounce Kunle Fawole And Yvonne Jegede Are Dating (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Abounce Kunle Fawole And Yvonne Jegede Are Dating (photos) (67393 Views)

Ramsey Nouah And Yvonne Nelson At John Dumelo's Wedding / Majid Michel, His Wife And Yvonne Nelson In Funny Picture / Okon Lagos And Yvonne Nelson Picture Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abounce Kunle Fawole And Yvonne Jegede Are Dating (photos) by Iphesure212(m): 3:22pm On Jul 27, 2016
michaelobinna:
dat girl for 2face African Queen video
didn't know
Re: Abounce Kunle Fawole And Yvonne Jegede Are Dating (photos) by chuksfluential(m): 3:27pm On Jul 27, 2016
comeandmarry:
Ugly ass dudes,we cant even see his damn black ass face and shez like honey you look handsome,wtf can a living ugly ass being be handsome in darkness.
Yung suckersfolove kids be posting ish on social media these days.
Wtf
ve u created anyone b4?
Re: Abounce Kunle Fawole And Yvonne Jegede Are Dating (photos) by evelynluv(f): 3:32pm On Jul 27, 2016
KomonSense:

Maybe we should date too seems you are as busty as Yvonne... I will buy U a G-Wagon ooo ...
nice and thanks
Re: Abounce Kunle Fawole And Yvonne Jegede Are Dating (photos) by cpapa: 3:35pm On Jul 27, 2016
Iphesure212:
Who is Yvonne jegede
d girl wth big balloon
Re: Abounce Kunle Fawole And Yvonne Jegede Are Dating (photos) by repogirl(f): 3:49pm On Jul 27, 2016
Re: Abounce Kunle Fawole And Yvonne Jegede Are Dating (photos) by UMSTrainingHub: 3:53pm On Jul 27, 2016
Do you know that many Nigerian companies, brands, businesses, organizations and even celebrities/entertainment artistes have budgeted billions of Naira to put their businesses, products, services and brands online? They are looking to employ Social Media/Digital Savvy, influencers, and experts to manage or market their online campaigns and accounts on their behalf because marketing is moving from basic traditional sense of marketing to highly digitalized methods. So why are you not tapping into this?

JOIN THE SOCIAL-MEDIA-MARKETING REVOLUTION (under PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA IN DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING CERTIFICATION COURSE)

- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Pay Per Click Advertising
- Digital Display Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Web Analytics
- Strategy and Planning

100% Practicals, Ambient Classes, Two Training centers (Lagos), Professional Instructors, plus more!!

UMS TRAINING HUB | +2348187428339, +2348187434413, 2347034711141 | training@ultramediasolution.com l BBM: 7AF02B2D, 59161980 l Website : www.umstraining.xyz

1 Like

Re: Abounce Kunle Fawole And Yvonne Jegede Are Dating (photos) by comeandmarry: 3:57pm On Jul 27, 2016
Dumb question [quote author=chuksfluential post=47937851]ve u created anyone b4?[/quot
Re: Abounce Kunle Fawole And Yvonne Jegede Are Dating (photos) by Missmossy(f): 4:07pm On Jul 27, 2016
Oh... really??

Good for them.

2 Likes

Re: Abounce Kunle Fawole And Yvonne Jegede Are Dating (photos) by IceDude(m): 4:08pm On Jul 27, 2016
Bukky Ajayi dead? shocked....I nor know before o
Re: Abounce Kunle Fawole And Yvonne Jegede Are Dating (photos) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 27, 2016
We aff hia oooooooooooooo.........
Re: Abounce Kunle Fawole And Yvonne Jegede Are Dating (photos) by Jacko1(m): 4:45pm On Jul 27, 2016
I like yvone jegede oh chai
Re: Abounce Kunle Fawole And Yvonne Jegede Are Dating (photos) by 45feelings: 5:10pm On Jul 27, 2016
LizGray:
Who dem epp? undecided

Una and who epp..phrase self, una no go happy for some borri small? Lol
I see say na only naija judiciary get chill.
Re: Abounce Kunle Fawole And Yvonne Jegede Are Dating (photos) by KomonSense: 5:16pm On Jul 27, 2016
evelynluv:
nice and thanks
I can catch a grenade 4 ya oooo (bcoz of puna)
Re: Abounce Kunle Fawole And Yvonne Jegede Are Dating (photos) by evelynluv(f): 5:19pm On Jul 27, 2016
KomonSense:

I can catch a grenade 4 ya oooo (bcoz of puna)
funny, you don't have to stress yourself.
Re: Abounce Kunle Fawole And Yvonne Jegede Are Dating (photos) by KomonSense: 5:28pm On Jul 27, 2016
nikkypearl:
See the dimples wink wink

Just like yours...so you're my missing rib that I hv been searching 4 a vry long time now.
I can buy you a G-Wagon ooo so that we make front page together.

Just say YES
Re: Abounce Kunle Fawole And Yvonne Jegede Are Dating (photos) by KomonSense: 5:32pm On Jul 27, 2016
evelynluv:
funny, you don't have to stress yourself.

Ewwh Babygal plsss nah. Infact, 4rm today Stress is my middle name.
Re: Abounce Kunle Fawole And Yvonne Jegede Are Dating (photos) by Taiyescott(m): 5:43pm On Jul 27, 2016
Goodluck 2 dem, jex hp He doesnt make a baby mama out of her..
Re: Abounce Kunle Fawole And Yvonne Jegede Are Dating (photos) by evelynluv(f): 5:54pm On Jul 27, 2016
KomonSense:

Ewwh Babygal plsss nah. Infact, 4rm today Stress is my middle name.
'smile' thanks for the smile, but don't add stress to your name that will make me feel bad and sad and you don't like that to happen.
Re: Abounce Kunle Fawole And Yvonne Jegede Are Dating (photos) by KomonSense: 6:17pm On Jul 27, 2016
evelynluv:
'smile' thanks for the smile, but don't add stress to your name that will make me feel bad and sad and you don't like that to happen.

Of course Evelyn baby m, chai baby don burst my brain finish ooo.
Please how can we see to mingle nah?
Re: Abounce Kunle Fawole And Yvonne Jegede Are Dating (photos) by evelynluv(f): 6:57pm On Jul 27, 2016
KomonSense:

Of course Evelyn baby m, chai baby don burst my brain finish ooo.
Please how can we see to mingle nah?
lol, not yet love, just be good and stay healthy for yourself and me. Take care
Re: Abounce Kunle Fawole And Yvonne Jegede Are Dating (photos) by nikkypearl(f): 8:32pm On Jul 27, 2016
KomonSense:

Just like yours...so you're my missing rib that I hv been searching 4 a vry long time now.
I can buy you a G-Wagon ooo so that we make front page together.

Just say YES
G-wagon before yes! embarassed
Re: Abounce Kunle Fawole And Yvonne Jegede Are Dating (photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 8:38pm On Jul 27, 2016
Rhotiz:

All i can say is dat dis little kid in your mem is cute....
Re: Abounce Kunle Fawole And Yvonne Jegede Are Dating (photos) by KomonSense: 9:41pm On Jul 27, 2016
nikkypearl:
G-wagon before yes! embarassed

Just give me your phone number and house address so that they will easily call and deliver it to ur doorstep just like they did for that dude...

And u will see how we shall make FP 2morro...Verdad !!!
Re: Abounce Kunle Fawole And Yvonne Jegede Are Dating (photos) by yinkslinks(m): 11:52pm On Jul 27, 2016
she is the last daugther to late mr jegede in zabudaya. were u born then?
Iphesure212:
Who is Yvonne jegede
Re: Abounce Kunle Fawole And Yvonne Jegede Are Dating (photos) by rugggedest(m): 12:39am On Jul 28, 2016
Omotayor123:
Ikoja Aye undecided

Your picture sef....no yansh
Re: Abounce Kunle Fawole And Yvonne Jegede Are Dating (photos) by swiperthefox: 1:21am On Jul 28, 2016
Tenkobos:
And you rushed here to tell us as if it will stop the income tax collectors from coming to my shop today.
Lol!
Re: Abounce Kunle Fawole And Yvonne Jegede Are Dating (photos) by Iphesure212(m): 7:16pm On Jul 30, 2016
yinkslinks:
she is the last daugther to late mr jegede in zabudaya. were u born then?
zabudaya? What the hell is that

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Happie Boys Chilling With Friends In Nigeria After Their Deportation From Cyprus / Tiwa Savage Pays IT Expert To Wipe Sextape Off Internet ( Pic ) / Bariga Slum Where Olamide Grew Up (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.