Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,899 members, 7,956,397 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:10 AM

Is she really a MONSTER! !!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is she really a MONSTER! !!! (888 Views)

A Monster Dad Beats His Little Child Brutally As He Makes His Wife To Film Them / Man Cuts Off Own Penis In Akure, Says ‘monster’ Ordered Him / Am I Really A Bad Son? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is she really a MONSTER! !!! by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 27, 2016
I have been pondering on this issue, a woman is a mother first then she proceed to a mother in-law, and before then she nursed her children with much love and tenderness,some mothers were hurt deeply by their children and they still forgave them each time they stray, why then do daughter in -laws claim that their mother in-law is impossible to live with? someone told me that she resent her husband because he tells his mother about his plans, she questions this closeness.Others have sworn not to marry anyone whose mother is still alive, then again I ask them how they will feel if their brother's fiancee wished death on their mother.This war has been going on for centuries, is about supremacy, who controls what, someone even said that her mother in-law will be confined to their boys quarters...while her mother will be given full access to the main house, does it mean that the lady's mother is superior to his? Please show them equal love, accommodate her for she brought forth the man you are married to, respect her because if you didn't exchange words with your mother, you wouldn't do the same to her...enter your marriage with a clean heart, do not read meaning to her facial expression...if you take her as your mother she will take you as a daughter, if you don't respect her I assure you that your marriage will not be sweet except you are married to an only child with no clan and kindred....I won't fail to balance this, mothers please respect the woman your son settled with, it doesn't matter if you approve or not, it is his choice so support his happiness.
Re: Is she really a MONSTER! !!! by Vendoor(f): 1:53pm On Jul 27, 2016
Nice one op, the problem with most ladies is that they lack respect and have too much jealousy in their hearts.

wink wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is she really a MONSTER! !!! by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 27, 2016
So true! If you love your man,you will love his mum and your man will love your mum if he really loves you. Its is important we walk in love and understanding when dealing with inlaws.
Re: Is she really a MONSTER! !!! by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 27, 2016
U are right op, but unfortunately most ladies lack respect and are unnecessarily jealous.. undecided
Re: Is she really a MONSTER! !!! by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 27, 2016
preshez:
So true! If you love your man,you will love his mum and your man will love your mum if he really loves you. Its is important we walk in love and understanding when dealing with inlaws.
you nailed it
Re: Is she really a MONSTER! !!! by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 27, 2016
Can't wait to meet mine.
Re: Is she really a MONSTER! !!! by southernbelle(f): 4:17pm On Jul 27, 2016
i intend to. my mother-in-law will be my mother too, i do not see anything that will make me think of her as a monster or a threat to my marriage.
Re: Is she really a MONSTER! !!! by George22016(m): 6:01pm On Jul 27, 2016
Vendoor:
Nice one op, the problem with most ladies is that they lack respect and have too much jealousy in their hearts.

wink wink

20 cartons of orijin for you
20 million for you credited to your account mistakenly by dasuki again
And a million blessings more
Re: Is she really a MONSTER! !!! by OnyeEgo1(m): 10:28pm On Jul 27, 2016
I Wont even hesitate to throw u out if u dare insult or cos problem for my mom no matter how much i claim to love u.... inshort u go beg tire
Re: Is she really a MONSTER! !!! by sisisioge: 12:59am On Jul 28, 2016
The girls are obviously not married yet...guilty me too.

Good to start out with clean hands and hopeful hearts. Better to pray to God to give one a good woman as mil, the alternative is crazy. It's as if they were never dil!
Re: Is she really a MONSTER! !!! by AfroKnight: 1:05am On Jul 28, 2016
Vendoor:

wink wink

Gbam! Case closed.

(1) (Reply)

At What Point Of Wealth Accumulation Can One Be Said To Have Scaled Poverty / My Name Is Vivian (real Life Story) / 4 Ways Self-control Can Help You Live A Healthier Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.