Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,638 members, 7,955,318 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:34 PM

How To Start Mini Importation - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start Mini Importation (781 Views)

How To Start Mini Importation Business In Nigeria / How To Start Mini Importation With Freeshipping( BUY FROM 1688.COM) 2018 / How To Start Mini Suparmarket In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Start Mini Importation by queenprecy(f): 2:10pm On Jul 27, 2016
Hello everyone, pls I need to know if it is right for one to start mini importation now considering the exchange rate. Also I need one to guide me step by step on how to start it, especially one in Awka Anambra state . Have tried reading the threads about mini importation but I don't seem to understand them well. Pls nairalanders I really need your help. Thanks in advance
Re: How To Start Mini Importation by queenprecy(f): 2:54pm On Jul 27, 2016
someone shld pls help
Re: How To Start Mini Importation by grass2grace247: 2:59pm On Jul 27, 2016
queenprecy:
Hello everyone, pls I need to know if it is right for one to start mini importation now considering the exchange rate. Also I need one to guide me step by step on how to start it, especially one in Awka Anambra state . Have tried reading the threads about mini importation but I don't seem to understand them well. Pls nairalanders I really need your help. Thanks in advance

Chat up with me and I'll guide you send your whatsapp no to anahjoe123@gmail.com
Re: How To Start Mini Importation by queenprecy(f): 4:27pm On Jul 27, 2016
grass2grace247:

Chat up with me and I'll guide you send your whatsapp no to anahjoe123@gmail.com
Thanks for accepting to help.
Re: How To Start Mini Importation by grass2grace247: 5:49pm On Jul 27, 2016
queenprecy:
Thanks for accepting to help.
You are welcome.
Re: How To Start Mini Importation by gbemi514: 9:19am On May 26, 2018
abiodun1973:
Hello, gbemi514 cneeds this: Where To Get Coconut In Large Quantities .Can youGsupplyhit?
qVisit4the linkfbelow.
jukmY1 queenprecy 5Hqitx missyb3 Y4da4C zlantanfan dXvp46 dirkcoyt dExSoz yme1 rtQyz8 tobeto baGSOe ftboy dQArcw elin tkSmoP pierced
that was last year bro.... Thanks for the link though... I guess I'll get myself into one of those activities

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me To Grow / Oil Price Jumps On Russian And Saudi Agreement / Dangote Milking Nigeria Since 70s, Now He Wants To Buy NLNG.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.