Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,668 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

OAU Acting Vice Chancellor Meets With Ooni Of Ife (pictures) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU Acting Vice Chancellor Meets With Ooni Of Ife (pictures) (13300 Views)

UNILORIN Students Take Selfie With Abdulganiy Ambali, Outgoing Vice Chancellor / FUNAAB Workers Fry Akara, Celebrate Suspension Of Vice Chancellor (Photo) / Breaking: Professor Elujoba Emerges OAU Acting Vice Chancellor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

OAU Acting Vice Chancellor Meets With Ooni Of Ife (pictures) by adelowor(f): 4:36pm On Jul 27, 2016
On Tuesday, the Ile-Ife born acting Vice Chancellor of Obafemi Awolowo University, Professor Anthony Elujoba visited and paid homage to the Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Babatunde Ogunwusi Ojaja II.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: OAU Acting Vice Chancellor Meets With Ooni Of Ife (pictures) by surep101: 4:47pm On Jul 27, 2016

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: OAU Acting Vice Chancellor Meets With Ooni Of Ife (pictures) by ademiD(f): 4:50pm On Jul 27, 2016
that's good

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: OAU Acting Vice Chancellor Meets With Ooni Of Ife (pictures) by Taeewo(m): 5:03pm On Jul 27, 2016
Y is he prostrating?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OAU Acting Vice Chancellor Meets With Ooni Of Ife (pictures) by lilmax(m): 5:35pm On Jul 27, 2016
Taeewo:
Y is he prostrating?
see question

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: OAU Acting Vice Chancellor Meets With Ooni Of Ife (pictures) by babyfaceafrica: 5:46pm On Jul 27, 2016
Taeewo:
Y is he prostrating?
why won't he prostrate?..even obasanjo prostrate!!!!...

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: OAU Acting Vice Chancellor Meets With Ooni Of Ife (pictures) by nicerod(m): 7:46pm On Apr 06, 2017
adelowor:
On Tuesday, the Ile-Ife born acting Vice Chancellor of Obafemi Awolowo University, Professor Anthony Elujoba visited and paid homage to the Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Babatunde Ogunwusi Ojaja II.
N

u
Re: OAU Acting Vice Chancellor Meets With Ooni Of Ife (pictures) by McKc22(m): 7:25am On Apr 07, 2017
who e epp

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OAU Acting Vice Chancellor Meets With Ooni Of Ife (pictures) by tstx(m): 7:26am On Apr 07, 2017
now that's how to prostrate

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: OAU Acting Vice Chancellor Meets With Ooni Of Ife (pictures) by Holatunde007(m): 7:27am On Apr 07, 2017
Hmmm
Re: OAU Acting Vice Chancellor Meets With Ooni Of Ife (pictures) by 4dor: 7:27am On Apr 07, 2017
Why he no try shake Ooni's hands like Nigerian governors now? grin grin grin grin These abobakus are always frowning.

3 Likes

Re: OAU Acting Vice Chancellor Meets With Ooni Of Ife (pictures) by Punctual(m): 7:28am On Apr 07, 2017
To do what Is OAU on break?
Re: OAU Acting Vice Chancellor Meets With Ooni Of Ife (pictures) by rezzo1: 7:28am On Apr 07, 2017
See prof dey dobale. This tradition is sweet

17 Likes

Re: OAU Acting Vice Chancellor Meets With Ooni Of Ife (pictures) by Sanchez01: 7:29am On Apr 07, 2017
Taeewo:
Y is he prostrating?
You expect him to give the king a hand shake

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: OAU Acting Vice Chancellor Meets With Ooni Of Ife (pictures) by Articul8(m): 7:30am On Apr 07, 2017
Some of our politicians will not prostrate ooo.
Re: OAU Acting Vice Chancellor Meets With Ooni Of Ife (pictures) by tweetsme(m): 7:31am On Apr 07, 2017
I love hearing how people pronounce the Oba's Name. it tickles my ear. Long Live Oba Enitan Adeyeye Oguwunsi Ojaja. Hope I got it right?

12 Likes

Re: OAU Acting Vice Chancellor Meets With Ooni Of Ife (pictures) by tpbehappy(m): 7:32am On Apr 07, 2017
There is nothing wrong in prostrating to greet an oba in the Yorubaland. It is a cultute and heritage irrespective of the age. Ki ade pe lori..oba tokpe ee...Ise my edo people please help me oooooo

5 Likes

Re: OAU Acting Vice Chancellor Meets With Ooni Of Ife (pictures) by dolphywal: 7:32am On Apr 07, 2017
prof go back to ur station oh.
Re: OAU Acting Vice Chancellor Meets With Ooni Of Ife (pictures) by nairalandfreak(m): 7:34am On Apr 07, 2017
Chain... E pain me..
Re: OAU Acting Vice Chancellor Meets With Ooni Of Ife (pictures) by hucienda: 7:38am On Apr 07, 2017
Prostrating Vice Chancellor.

lol ... Africa will always be Africa.
Re: OAU Acting Vice Chancellor Meets With Ooni Of Ife (pictures) by koxi: 7:38am On Apr 07, 2017
....I love the culture...the people pisses me off!!!
Re: OAU Acting Vice Chancellor Meets With Ooni Of Ife (pictures) by LordIsaac(m): 7:43am On Apr 07, 2017
Ha....nawa o...! But, I have seen governors giving him a hand shake. I suspect hypocrisy and double standard.
Re: OAU Acting Vice Chancellor Meets With Ooni Of Ife (pictures) by xreal: 7:43am On Apr 07, 2017
Hmm, that VC will be recommended for a better position after his tenure as the VC.

Tell me, why wouldn't Ooni's list supersede the merit ?

I no talk pass that one oo.
Re: OAU Acting Vice Chancellor Meets With Ooni Of Ife (pictures) by Chidexsco8448(m): 7:44am On Apr 07, 2017
grin grin grin mehnn dis VC kind of greetn don fall my levels patapata... grin
Re: OAU Acting Vice Chancellor Meets With Ooni Of Ife (pictures) by jaymejate: 7:45am On Apr 07, 2017
Chai... First grade prostration

1 Like

Re: OAU Acting Vice Chancellor Meets With Ooni Of Ife (pictures) by pepemendy(m): 7:45am On Apr 07, 2017
kabiesi oo
Re: OAU Acting Vice Chancellor Meets With Ooni Of Ife (pictures) by tpbehappy(m): 7:46am On Apr 07, 2017
hucienda:

Must we do things like the western world.

People like you made Africa to be where it is.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: OAU Acting Vice Chancellor Meets With Ooni Of Ife (pictures) by datola: 7:47am On Apr 07, 2017
Cool!

Omonuahbi omowejulo Vice Chancellor of Great Ife.

It will almost be impossible for Nigeria to develop technologically without regard to our culture and values.

Those Oyinbos are mocking us for trying hard to speak like them, wear cloth like them.

Invention is all about originaity.

3 Likes

Re: OAU Acting Vice Chancellor Meets With Ooni Of Ife (pictures) by Drazeen(m): 7:47am On Apr 07, 2017
tongue tongue
Re: OAU Acting Vice Chancellor Meets With Ooni Of Ife (pictures) by Nobody: 7:47am On Apr 07, 2017
Taeewo:
Y is he prostrating?
Reminded me of Late Gen Adisa ex minister of works.was asked by the panel why do you weep when in front of Abacha ,He Retorted that why will i not weep,even our lord Jesus Christ wept grin

2 Likes

Re: OAU Acting Vice Chancellor Meets With Ooni Of Ife (pictures) by Gassa007: 7:47am On Apr 07, 2017
hucienda:
Africa will always be Africa cos this is our culture

9 Likes

Re: OAU Acting Vice Chancellor Meets With Ooni Of Ife (pictures) by xreal: 7:48am On Apr 07, 2017
tweetsme:
I love hearing how people pronounce the Oba's Name. it tickles my ear. Long Live Oba Enitan Adeyeye Oguwunsi Ojaja. Hope I got it right?

yeah, u only copy and pasted, u did it right.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Effective/powerful Is The Jamb Admission Letter / JAMB To Hold An Optional Mock Exam / Admission Form In To Maritime Academy Oron Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.