Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Am Confused Which Religion Gets You To Heaven?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Am Confused Which Religion Gets You To Heaven?? (1585 Views)

Zimbabwean Pastor, Tito, Arrested For Selling Tickets To Heaven For $500 Each / Which Religion Leads To Heaven? / Christianity Or Islam Which Religion First Existed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Confused Which Religion Gets You To Heaven?? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 27, 2016
grin grin grin
Religious Folks Drop Ur Answers grin

1 Like

Re: Am Confused Which Religion Gets You To Heaven?? by Richirich713: 5:01pm On Jul 27, 2016
Atheism.

3 Likes

Re: Am Confused Which Religion Gets You To Heaven?? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 27, 2016
Richirich713:
Atheism.
Mtcheww Atheism Ain't A Religion

1 Like

Re: Am Confused Which Religion Gets You To Heaven?? by MDsambo: 5:11pm On Jul 27, 2016
Islam
Re: Am Confused Which Religion Gets You To Heaven?? by Richirich713: 5:12pm On Jul 27, 2016
Elohim1:

Mtcheww Atheism Ain't A Religion

Sure it is.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am Confused Which Religion Gets You To Heaven?? by Sunnymatey(m): 5:59pm On Jul 27, 2016
Christianity will take u to heaven while the other one may just take u to paradise.
Re: Am Confused Which Religion Gets You To Heaven?? by hopeful1andlord: 6:12pm On Jul 27, 2016

5 Likes

Re: Am Confused Which Religion Gets You To Heaven?? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 27, 2016
Richirich713:

Sure it is.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Confused Which Religion Gets You To Heaven?? by felixomor: 6:40pm On Jul 27, 2016
Why do u want to go to where does not exist?

Abi u don renounce atheism?

Just asking, no vex. smiley

1 Like

Re: Am Confused Which Religion Gets You To Heaven?? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 27, 2016
felixomor:
Why do u want to go to where does not exist?

Abi u don renounce atheism?

Just asking, no vex. smiley
This Is Not For Me But For The Religious Folks

1 Like

Re: Am Confused Which Religion Gets You To Heaven?? by felixomor: 7:52pm On Jul 27, 2016
Elohim1:

This Is Not For Me But For The Religious Folks

According to u, they are "fools".

So when did u start asking "fools" questions? angry
Re: Am Confused Which Religion Gets You To Heaven?? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 27, 2016
felixomor:

According to u, they are "fools".

So when did u start asking "fools" questions? angry
Sometimes We Do Things To Trigger The Fools Mind To Default Settings Which I Think Is "SENSE & REASONING"

3 Likes

Re: Am Confused Which Religion Gets You To Heaven?? by felixomor: 8:51pm On Jul 27, 2016
Elohim1:

Sometimes We Do Things To Trigger The Fools Mind To Default Settings Which I Think Is "SENSE & REASONING"

Which implies u were once a fool. Am I right? I mean regarding the term "default setting".
Re: Am Confused Which Religion Gets You To Heaven?? by Auki: 11:49pm On Jul 28, 2016
Way to heaven.
Believe in Allah (God) as your Lord, which requires surrendering to your creator. Our Creator is one the absolute, without son, wife or the so called trinity

Believe you will be resurected.

Do all that is good and avoid that is evil.
Re: Am Confused Which Religion Gets You To Heaven?? by emis8: 11:57pm On Jul 28, 2016
Dont be confused.

Jesus Christ categorically stated it Himself. He said "I am the Truth, The Way and The Light, no onecomes tothe fatherexcept through me".

So, if you want to know the Truth, know Jesus.
if you want to know The way to Heaven, know Jesus and accept His Lordship.
If you want to know The Light, know Jesus.

Mohammed said He is a way, and wasnt certain about how to get to heaven.

other religions dont believe in Heaven or Hell.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Confused Which Religion Gets You To Heaven?? by Auki: 7:04am On Jul 29, 2016
Way to heaven.
Believe in Allah (God) as your Lord, which requires surrendering to your creator. Our Creator is one the absolute, without son, wife or the so called trinity

Believe you will be resurected.

Do all that is good and avoid that is evil.

Accept that Allah send messages(such as Taurat, Gospel and Quran) to guide mankind.So accept the messages and the prophets sent.
Re: Am Confused Which Religion Gets You To Heaven?? by debraleey: 7:37am On Jul 29, 2016
Jesus leads to heaven, not exactly any religion. It's very possible to be morally sound without having a relationship with God. Understanding the whole point of the death and resurrection of Christ and living in the light of His love establishes and builds that relationship. I've come to understand it's not about trying to do things to win His favour or reward, it's not about trying to impress Him of following some rules and regulations. Without love for God, one will live a frustrated life trying to please God that's just it and knowing the implication of what Jesus did helps to build that love and of course prayer builds that relationship which through holy living will lead to the father/heaven/eternal life in the end.....
Re: Am Confused Which Religion Gets You To Heaven?? by Niflheim(m): 8:57am On Jul 29, 2016
OP,

There is no religion that can take you to heaven, for the biblical heaven does not exist!!! There is only the "state of mind" heaven(which can be achieved by taking drugs or having sex with the girl of your dreams), and then there's the physical heaven on earth!!!!

The physical heaven on earth is basically achieved by taking a quick trip to Pastor Joel Osteen's mansion or travelling in Oyedepo's private jet!!! In the background you might even hear a song by Jay Z playing in the background!!! ......................"I LOVE THE DOUGH, MORE THAN YOU KNOW"!!!

Dough is a yankee slang for money!!!

1 Like

Re: Am Confused Which Religion Gets You To Heaven?? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 29, 2016
Re: Am Confused Which Religion Gets You To Heaven?? by kamalcole3000: 8:04am On Jul 30, 2016
None.the only religion that will take you to heaven if at all is to be good to your fellow man irrespective of your differences.

If you are good to me and I to you
there will never be crisis in the world.
Re: Am Confused Which Religion Gets You To Heaven?? by ArcTEMMY(m): 1:41am On Feb 19, 2017
*I NEED UR ANSWER*

*Question:*
When Adam n Eve gave birth to Cain n Abel, as at that time there were only 4 people on earth i.e (Adam, Eve, Cain, Abel). bible said, Cain killed Abel n was cursed by God, leaving only 3 people on earth i.e (Adam, Eve, Cain). But according to d bible, Cain traveled to a town called Nod and married n gave birth to children with her. My question is, which other human did Cain marry?

*please I need your answer.*
18/02/2017*(maker)
Re: Am Confused Which Religion Gets You To Heaven?? by ThinkSmarter: 7:47am On Feb 19, 2017
My brother try to live a godly life.
Moslems will tell u that they are the only people following the words of Allah.
Christians, Judaisms, traditionalist, atheists, Hindi, Buddha will tell u they are the true religion.
I believe when time comes for rapture, all righteous men will be saved irrespective of religion.
Cuz it doesn't make sense to me to believe cuz that I am a Christian, that it z only Christians that will be saved.
What will happen to the other multitudes of people of other religions in India, China, Middle East?
Perish?
God's ways is not the ways of man.
If u merit Salvation, u will be saved irrespective of ur race or religion, just try to live a wholesome life.
#myOpinion
Re: Am Confused Which Religion Gets You To Heaven?? by ThinkSmarter: 7:52am On Feb 19, 2017
ArcTEMMY:
*I NEED UR ANSWER*

*Question:*
When Adam n Eve gave birth to Cain n Abel, as at that time there were only 4 people on earth i.e (Adam, Eve, Cain, Abel). bible said, Cain killed Abel n was cursed by God, leaving only 3 people on earth i.e (Adam, Eve, Cain). But according to d bible, Cain traveled to a town called Nod and married n gave birth to children with her. My question is, which other human did Cain marry?

*please I need your answer.*
18/02/2017*(maker)
Cain married his sister
They continued that way of marrying close relatives until they multiplied in number and God then gave them limitations in Leviticus 18,19 or so
Re: Am Confused Which Religion Gets You To Heaven?? by orunto27: 10:30am On Feb 19, 2017
The Covenant of God on Isaac is The Blood of The Messiah. Always call on it to go to Heaven. Judaism!
For God so love The World that He gave His Son, Jesus Christ The Righteous, that whoever believes in Him will go to Heaven. Christianity!
The Quran is an Arabic Gospel on The Life and Time of Anobi ISA, The Holy Spirit Son of Mariam, Daughter of Imran. Always call on it to go to Heaven. Islam.
Good Concepts of Buddha, Horus, Oduduwa etcetera, believed to be Jesus in their different locations, will take The Faithfuls to Heaven.
In other words, your Conscience, given you by The Lord God, The Faithful, will take you to Heaven if you use it righteously.

(1) (Reply)

MFM 70 Days Fasting & Prayer 2018 / Do You Know That A Christian Can Not Go To Hell even if he mistakenly sin / Daystar Church Gives UNHCR N10m For Conflict Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.