Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

National Universities Commission (NUC) Recruitment 2016 - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / National Universities Commission (NUC) Recruitment 2016 (80506 Views)

The National Universities Commission Suspends Recruitment / National Universities Commission NUC Recruitment 2016 For Graduates / Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Universities Commission (NUC) Recruitment 2016 by Artib(m): 3:18pm On Jul 29, 2016
and what of those that are graduates in physical sciences like Chemistry and physics? which one can they apply for?
Re: National Universities Commission (NUC) Recruitment 2016 by Hasmos(m): 4:01pm On Jul 29, 2016
Hafsat24:

please you just submitted where?the post office or NUC in maitama..please clarify

Madam. U don't need to worry ur head.
Just go to the nearest Post office near you after U are done with ur photocopies nd send to this address.

The Office of the Director,
Management Support Services (DMSS),
26, Aguiyi Ironsi Street,
PMB 237,
Garki GPO,
Maitama – Abuja. That is all.

2 Likes

Re: National Universities Commission (NUC) Recruitment 2016 by Pinkieblue(f): 5:09pm On Jul 29, 2016
Jasper90:
If u read tru the information very well, Dere r sm important tins to note, first is dat, ur CV should b in 10copies of which I do advice pple to attach all necessary documents to their CV before submitting. Second, u write an hand written application letter to b forward to the Director Management Support Service.
Third, the application letter is to b forwarded via posting which is why the postal service address is INCLUDED-PMB 237,ABUJA.
lastly, some pple ve been asking weda deres an address to post the Application letter to or nt? Deres an address. The address is:
PMB 237,
Garki GPO,
Maitama – Abuja.
I will advice you to apply n try ur luck, no can tell, u might b selected and called for test n Interview.
All d best
Jasper wish u all well

Nice write up...... But I disagree with the part where u said the application should be forwarded via posting...... I saw a huge pile of applications today more than 100 at their gate, lots of people were coming to submit..... The postal address is necessary for those outside abuja
Re: National Universities Commission (NUC) Recruitment 2016 by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 29, 2016
i didn't submit my credentials along oo. does that mean i will be axed out? i have bsc microbiology. I hope i will be selected for environmental staff. i am 22.
Re: National Universities Commission (NUC) Recruitment 2016 by petertaiwo0: 7:01pm On Jul 29, 2016
Artib:
and what of those that are graduates in physical sciences like Chemistry and physics? which one can they apply for?

You can apply for ict and environmental, But your environmental will be if you have Msc in Atmospheric Physics and Geophysics that's under Environmental but if u have bsc physics and Masters in MICT u can put in for ICT.. For chemistry there's environmental chemistry there's have environmental physics.
Re: National Universities Commission (NUC) Recruitment 2016 by Slymonster(m): 7:34pm On Jul 29, 2016
Ujay0594:
Please who is in Abuja so I can forward the person my CV and letter?

I am
Re: National Universities Commission (NUC) Recruitment 2016 by Oluwasegun21: 12:36am On Jul 30, 2016
Slymonster:

I am
Pls can i have ur mail if u can help me with forwarding the application to NUC.thank you in advance
Re: National Universities Commission (NUC) Recruitment 2016 by BlessingChizoba(f): 8:36am On Jul 30, 2016
Please should we submit our credentials with the application letter and CV?
Re: National Universities Commission (NUC) Recruitment 2016 by realsammie(m): 1:19pm On Jul 30, 2016
petertaiwo0:

You can apply for ict and environmental, But your environmental will be if you have Msc in Atmospheric Physics and Geophysics that's under Environmental but if u have bsc physics and Masters in MICT u can put in for ICT.. For chemistry there's environmental chemistry there's have environmental physics.

Bros i have Bsc in geography. please can i apply under environmental science?
Re: National Universities Commission (NUC) Recruitment 2016 by petertaiwo0: 2:17pm On Jul 30, 2016
realsammie:

If it is physical Geography you are good to go, physics and geography have some core course in common, like sensor, radar, and Numerical weather prediction, ELR environmental lapse rate.. ,cloud formation, airborne pollution, wind anaLysis. You are good to go under environmental
Re: National Universities Commission (NUC) Recruitment 2016 by Pinkieblue(f): 8:49pm On Jul 30, 2016
realsammie:

Geography asks various questions about the environment and also provides answers to those questions.......

You are safe......
Re: National Universities Commission (NUC) Recruitment 2016 by realsammie(m): 9:01pm On Jul 30, 2016
Pinkieblue:

Geography asks various questions about the environment and also provides answers to those questions.......

You are safe......

thanks ma
Re: National Universities Commission (NUC) Recruitment 2016 by realsammie(m): 9:05pm On Jul 30, 2016
petertaiwo0:

If it is physical Geography you are good to go, physics and geography have some core course in common, like sensor, radar, and Numerical weather prediction, ELR environmental lapse rate.. ,cloud formation, airborne pollution, wind anaLysis. You are good to go under environmental

thanks alot bro
Re: National Universities Commission (NUC) Recruitment 2016 by FemmyPRAISE: 11:02pm On Jul 30, 2016
Pls abeg for those that have submitted,are w to submit our credentials too
Re: National Universities Commission (NUC) Recruitment 2016 by FemmyPRAISE: 11:02pm On Jul 30, 2016
Pls abeg for those that have submitted,are w to submit 10 copies of credentials too
Re: National Universities Commission (NUC) Recruitment 2016 by damzy88: 6:34pm On Jul 31, 2016
Hi, any benefit of using Abuja as adress?
Re: National Universities Commission (NUC) Recruitment 2016 by akanbiaa(m): 8:56am On Aug 01, 2016
unikazzy:
Address ur letter to:

PMB 237,
Garki GPO,
Maitama - Abuja.

Then take it to NUC office at 26, Aguiyi Ironsi street, Maitama, Abuja.
You can visit NUC website for more information"
So no need to write National Universities Commission in both the written Letter and Envelope address, why is garki in the address and are we to take it to maitama or garki?
Re: National Universities Commission (NUC) Recruitment 2016 by Slymonster(m): 10:35am On Aug 01, 2016
Oluwasegun21:

Pls can i have ur mail if u can help me with forwarding the application to NUC.thank you in advance

adim.kanikwu@gmail.com
Re: National Universities Commission (NUC) Recruitment 2016 by unikazzy(m): 10:42am On Aug 01, 2016
akanbiaa:
So no need to write National Universities Commission in both the written Letter and Envelope address, why is garki in the address and are we to take it to maitama or garki?
anywhere but advisable to take it to NUC MAITAMA
Re: National Universities Commission (NUC) Recruitment 2016 by Jan77: 10:43am On Aug 01, 2016
Bros,I have B.sc in Biology education,is Environmental the best option for me too or which category do think I should apply under? Thanks
Re: National Universities Commission (NUC) Recruitment 2016 by xcellinking(m): 11:25am On Aug 01, 2016
I've been reading the comments on this post, it's unfortunate that Nigerian graduates will be asking impertinent questions up and down. What's so difficult to understand in that instruction?

Who are u forwarding ur questions to? Have u seen the head of the commission here?

Simple write a letter, address it, attached 10 copies of your CV, go to NUC Abuja office and drop. And some ppl are getting themselves confused.

The function of that Garki Post Office (GPO) number is so that u can post it from anywhere.

If u don't know where u belong in the advertised field, then u have a long way to go as a graduate.

And who even asked u to attach credentials, instruction says CV.

This is how some ppl will get a DQ.

I just want to make common sense.

8 Likes

Re: National Universities Commission (NUC) Recruitment 2016 by Speeddial(m): 1:29pm On Aug 01, 2016
Which positions are available? So I can select.
Re: National Universities Commission (NUC) Recruitment 2016 by akanbiaa(m): 3:56pm On Aug 01, 2016
unikazzy:
anywhere but advisable to take it to NUC MAITAMA
I have submitted, its being arranged at the window besides the security post, come see mountain of brown A4 envelopes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Universities Commission (NUC) Recruitment 2016 by Nduway(m): 4:33pm On Aug 01, 2016
Am still running my Masters, can I be considered with a masters( in view). Honest opinion
Re: National Universities Commission (NUC) Recruitment 2016 by aisa6773(m): 4:47pm On Aug 01, 2016
i've submitted this afternoon. I wonder how many slots for the replacement are available ! Applicants are seeing around NUC building with brown envelops like sachet water. NUC should have made the recruitment process online. just the drop your application and go without any evidence or record to show that u've submitted undecided anyway God dey sha!
Re: National Universities Commission (NUC) Recruitment 2016 by Lyrics4t: 12:06am On Aug 02, 2016
come on guys, with the recent appointment of new NUC boss are you sure he will still prioritize this recruitment exercise. because am yet to see a new boss continuing from where the predecessor stopped in Nigeria history. I guess am not alone on this thought of mine. shocked shocked shocked shocked[color=#006600][/color][b][/b]

1 Like

Re: National Universities Commission (NUC) Recruitment 2016 by Jasper90: 1:04pm On Aug 03, 2016
Pinkieblue:

Nice write up...... But I disagree with the part where u said the application should be forwarded via posting...... I saw a huge pile of applications today more than 100 at their gate, lots of people were coming to submit..... The postal address is necessary for those outside abuja
My dear Pinkueblue, ure rite that submission can be done without posting it. Bt remember, ve nt said u cnt submit directly at their office, ve only said u can submit by posting it which is a conditional statement. Which means u can eida submit by posting or nt depending on which one is convenient for you.
I advice pple close to Abuja to submit it demselves while those nt in close range shuld do deres by posting.
Y am saying dz is dt, sm of our pple ve attached much importance to submiting by hand. And I imagine aw will be easy for sm1 in Lagos or Osun to submit an application that is nt even sure of receiving a test interview nt to talk of appointment letter.
Pls, understand my point.
Re: National Universities Commission (NUC) Recruitment 2016 by Jasper90: 1:12pm On Aug 03, 2016
i didn't submit my credentials along oo. does that mean i will be axed out? i have bsc microbiology. I hope i will be selected for environmental staff. i am 22.
Leme tell u, all of us except those with sm Executive connection, our fate lies with God. Bt the truth is dt, wen submitting application for any job, always attach ALL necessary documents with ur CV. Ur documents complete ur CV. Uve submitted anyway, continue to pray, u might be selected with God's grace.
Re: National Universities Commission (NUC) Recruitment 2016 by Slymonster(m): 6:31pm On Aug 03, 2016
Oluwasegun21:

hit me on my email or pm me
Re: National Universities Commission (NUC) Recruitment 2016 by Alexisu: 3:48am On Aug 04, 2016
God go help me ooo
Re: National Universities Commission (NUC) Recruitment 2016 by Eastwoodonline(m): 5:15am On Aug 04, 2016
This issue of posting credentials with d CV is relly giving people headache. I think d grammar is simple enough.10 copies of CV nd a single copy of hand written application it is during screening they wil look out for your credentials. But I dnt think they nid it since the first stage is invitation for aptitude test. All ur info is already contained in ur CV.gud luck pals.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ondo Tescom Recruitment / Exam Date For Immigration Recruitment 2013 / Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.