Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,617 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Late Henrietta Kosoko Is Going To Hell -- Kemi Olunloyo [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Late Henrietta Kosoko Is Going To Hell -- Kemi Olunloyo [PICS] (4198 Views)

Bidemi Kosoko Is Sleeping With Bose Alao Omotoyossi's Husband - Whistle Blower / Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost / Henrietta Kosoko Dies (Jide Koso's Wife) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Late Henrietta Kosoko Is Going To Hell -- Kemi Olunloyo [PICS] by TunezMediaTV: 5:24pm On Jul 27, 2016
Taiwo Olowu, popularly known as LT, one of the sons of late Nollywood actress Henrietta Kosoko, has reacted to Kemi Olunloyo’s allegation that his step father, veteran actor, Prince Jide Kosoko should be investigated for ritualism.

The ex-Oyo state governor’s daughter had shared a post on facebook about the death of the actress accusing her husband, Jide for having a hand in it.. See below ...

During this trying period for the Kosoko family, many people were not happy about the allegations and slammed Kemi for it. Among them was Kosoko Morenike whom Olunloyo mistook for one of Henrietta’s children. Olunloyo replied Morenike's taunt on Facebook by declaring that Henrietta will be going to Hell...

Taiwo Olowu who is one of Henrietta’s twin sons took to social media to call out the socialite over the negative comment: “Kemi did not confirm who the children of Henrietta Kosoko are before insulting my mum saying she will go to hell.”

Veteran nollywood actor, Jide Kosoko lost his first and second wife at childbirths within eleven months. After the death of his two wives, the actor married two more wives, Henrietta and Alhaja Kareemat Kosoko. With the death of Henrietta, the actor is left with Kareemat.

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/07/late-henrietta-kosoko-is-going-to-hell.html?m=1

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3 Ijebabe

Re: Late Henrietta Kosoko Is Going To Hell -- Kemi Olunloyo [PICS] by timawoku(m): 5:43pm On Jul 27, 2016
Why the negative energy always from this husbandless woman? Someone needs padlock on her mouth!!!
Re: Late Henrietta Kosoko Is Going To Hell -- Kemi Olunloyo [PICS] by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 27, 2016
Its high time this an*mal is just left alone in her werid world!
Re: Late Henrietta Kosoko Is Going To Hell -- Kemi Olunloyo [PICS] by daviddagreat: 6:11pm On Jul 27, 2016
oh mehn

this Lunatic in loose again
Re: Late Henrietta Kosoko Is Going To Hell -- Kemi Olunloyo [PICS] by dacovajnr: 6:20pm On Jul 27, 2016
Hehehehe...I don miss you aunty Kemi grin
Re: Late Henrietta Kosoko Is Going To Hell -- Kemi Olunloyo [PICS] by witorwitoutyou(m): 6:53pm On Jul 27, 2016
I wondered what dis woman will b feeling like when she turns 85,luking back at her yesteryears,what advice she wuld b giving her kids,dts if any.
O ma shey o.Ko ni opolo rara

1 Like

Re: Late Henrietta Kosoko Is Going To Hell -- Kemi Olunloyo [PICS] by veekid(m): 7:20pm On Jul 27, 2016
I think I read it somewhere some weeks back; where this woman said she don retire from constituting public nuisance like this.........
Na wha o
Re: Late Henrietta Kosoko Is Going To Hell -- Kemi Olunloyo [PICS] by mankan2k7(m): 8:02pm On Jul 27, 2016
Kemi can never be reform
Re: Late Henrietta Kosoko Is Going To Hell -- Kemi Olunloyo [PICS] by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 27, 2016
Why can't these influential people she has been insulting join forces and deal with this over-frustrated woman? ? Ah ah, she said she ran from an abusive marriage or whatever, which I guess is true cos which man living with a loud mouth like her would not try to beat the demons out of her.... #SMH

1 Like

Re: Late Henrietta Kosoko Is Going To Hell -- Kemi Olunloyo [PICS] by epospiky(m): 9:36pm On Jul 27, 2016
What kind of stupid loquacious woman is this? Why can't she just mind her business and stop poking her nose on other people's issue. Seriously, I wonder the kind of foundation she's laying for her kinds.
Re: Late Henrietta Kosoko Is Going To Hell -- Kemi Olunloyo [PICS] by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 27, 2016
I love this Lady she can fight for Africa.
Re: Late Henrietta Kosoko Is Going To Hell -- Kemi Olunloyo [PICS] by AceRoyal: 12:09am On Jul 28, 2016
A demon that knows she has a special place in he'll,is wishing for others to join her so she will have neighbors.
Re: Late Henrietta Kosoko Is Going To Hell -- Kemi Olunloyo [PICS] by Nobody: 12:13am On Jul 28, 2016
Unforeseen occurrence nai happen to the man. Very sad. He shouldn't marry anymore. As for the aproko abeg make she go rest.

Guys please check my signature
Re: Late Henrietta Kosoko Is Going To Hell -- Kemi Olunloyo [PICS] by 2SWT(f): 12:22am On Jul 28, 2016
I think we should just stop paying attention to.this psycho
Re: Late Henrietta Kosoko Is Going To Hell -- Kemi Olunloyo [PICS] by opeyemiieblog(m): 6:38am On Jul 28, 2016
u don com again sister
Re: Late Henrietta Kosoko Is Going To Hell -- Kemi Olunloyo [PICS] by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 28, 2016
Aunty Kemi has gone mad again undecided
Re: Late Henrietta Kosoko Is Going To Hell -- Kemi Olunloyo [PICS] by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 28, 2016
Why have they decided to awaken her madness now? Lawd help us! Hope this doesn't revive her career in journalism..
Re: Late Henrietta Kosoko Is Going To Hell -- Kemi Olunloyo [PICS] by olarhtunji(m): 11:04am On Jul 28, 2016
Na wa ooooooo. they should allow d dead to rest

meanwhile

VOTE OLARHTHUNJI FOR NCAN

PRESIDENT,

NAIRALAND CHAPTER

2016/2017

YOUR VOTE IS YOUR RIGHT!, I PROMISE TO SERVE IN TRUTH N HONESTY!

(1) (Reply)

Married Desmond Elliott Under Fire Over 'Romance’ Photo With Actress Padita Agu / Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Rolls-royce Phantom Worth ₦217 Million / Tony Elumelu Invites Nengi At The Lighting Of The Xmas Tree At Transcorp Hilton

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.