Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,112 members, 7,821,820 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Why So Much Hate on Genevieve Nnaji? - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Why So Much Hate on Genevieve Nnaji? (6649 Views)

D'banj - Fall In Love Ft. Genevieve | Official Video / 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji / Genevieve Nnaji in the Music Profession? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why So Much Hate on Genevieve Nnaji? by hotangel2(f): 7:02am On Dec 06, 2005
ohhh.. i forgot. And there's no way i can print and send it to ya! cheesy cheesy oopsie.

The omotola picture came out. it's soo small. I fink i need to put it on Microsoft word and do the enlargement stuff. I am wasting my picture paper!
Re: Why So Much Hate on Genevieve Nnaji? by Oyinhoney(m): 11:18pm On Dec 07, 2005
Bcuz she is a Bloody idiot
Re: Why So Much Hate on Genevieve Nnaji? by hotangel2(f): 11:19pm On Dec 07, 2005
Oh goodness!
Re: Why So Much Hate on Genevieve Nnaji? by eslynera(f): 8:47am On Dec 10, 2005
hot-angel:

I am right huh? cheesy cheesy

Back to genevieve!

She's good.. i like her.. and i would love to meet her.
I guess i'd like to meet her too.
Re: Why So Much Hate on Genevieve Nnaji? by tiwa(f): 12:21pm On Dec 12, 2005
Hey mimi, i guess that's life is either u like someone or u dislike the person. U get me. If pple do not like gene they shouldn't it doesn't take a penny from her wealth, personality and her being. So people could go on and on about their own buzwat ennit? But then she knows what she's gone through to get to where she is today.... so whatever pple say is none of her buzness trust me.
She's fgood, pretty, cute and nice..... what else do they want from the young actress.
Some complained that y did she move into the music industry?? For God's sake it is her life and she has every right to do whatever she wants... u know what i mean.
People like chatting rubbish. Let's forget about the whole story.........
Re: Why So Much Hate on Genevieve Nnaji? by Ciaralover(f): 6:58pm On Jan 19, 2006
50 cent is sooooo sexy!!! anytime i seeees him i finds it hard to BREATHE. smiley wink grin cool rolleyes
Re: Why So Much Hate on Genevieve Nnaji? by spikelord(m): 7:03pm On Jan 19, 2006
Ciaralover:

50 cent is sooooo sexy!!! anytime i seeees him i finds it hard to BREATHE. smiley wink grin cool rolleyes

Are u a lady And who told you that this thread is meant for Fiddy's fans Gather yourself and behave!
Re: Why So Much Hate on Genevieve Nnaji? by charlesoni: 5:23pm On Jan 20, 2006
wheva doesmnt like my geny is blind and not reasonable.m and i'm sure it has much to do wit girls pls access her well and tell ur self the truth.
Re: Why So Much Hate on Genevieve Nnaji? by spikelord(m): 1:44am On Jan 22, 2006
Gene is okay but I hate the hell out of that song of hers (NO MORE). She should think of doing summin else!
Re: Why So Much Hate on Genevieve Nnaji? by spikelord(m): 1:45am On Jan 22, 2006
Gene is okay but I hate the hell out of that song of hers (NO MORE). She should think of doing summin else!
Re: Why So Much Hate on Genevieve Nnaji? by Ciaralover(f): 2:55am On Jan 22, 2006
spikelord:

Are u a lady And who told you that this thread is meant for Fiddy's fans Gather yourself and behave

I made a mistake but sorry!! cry grin smiley wink]
Re: Why So Much Hate on Genevieve Nnaji? by tobbyville(f): 11:21am On Feb 22, 2006
bad belle aint too good o,okay gene's beefers pls wat has she done wrong?except for her being very cute,witty n successful.na wah o
Re: Why So Much Hate on Genevieve Nnaji? by eveseh(f): 7:32pm On Apr 22, 2006
well that true when u are a star u just have to have some people that hate u,

as for me i dont like her,
Re: Why So Much Hate on Genevieve Nnaji? by ddizzle(f): 6:34am On Jun 11, 2006
i think hot angel hit it on the head in her 1st post, if evrybody likes u, dat means ur to perfect and theres definitely some foul play going on i personally respect genny and find it funny that people go out of their way to make life difficut for her!! ITS SAD cant we just let the lady be!!
Re: Why So Much Hate on Genevieve Nnaji? by tiwa(f): 11:10am On Jun 16, 2006
I like gene she's beautiful, she's got that shape u get me. The reason why people hate her is what i don't get. Some say she is a prostitute, she bitches around and bla bla bla, but y'all should get something straight she worked hard to get to where she is right now, whatever you lot say won't change anything about her. So people should stop chatting rubbish about the babe abeg. She knows what is good for her anyway.
Big up gene
Re: Why So Much Hate on Genevieve Nnaji? by Rhodalyn(f): 11:11am On Jun 16, 2006
Thats how it has alwaysz been like!! be popular and beautiful and ppl Start hiting On U!

Genny is the bomb!! even the deaf and dumb Can easily tell!!! how much more those who Can see!
Re: Why So Much Hate on Genevieve Nnaji? by keliscia(f): 12:05pm On Jun 16, 2006
WELL I  THINK THAT PEOPLE HATE GENNY BECAUSE OF HER BEAUTY AND JUST BECAUSE SHE IS GREAT IN EVERYTHING THAT SHE DOes, A PART FROM SINGING

IN THIS  WORLD I THINK THAT THERE IS NO ONE THAT CAN SAY THAT EVERYBODY LOVES ME,
SO YOU WILL HAVE PEOPLE THAT LOVES YOU AND WHO HATES YOU
so   ithink that it must not worry us,

GENNY YOU are THE NUMBER ONE

Re: Why So Much Hate on Genevieve Nnaji? by Rhodalyn(f): 12:08pm On Jun 16, 2006
word! kiss
Re: Why So Much Hate on Genevieve Nnaji? by keliscia(f): 4:25pm On Jun 16, 2006
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss Rhodalyn

Re: Why So Much Hate on Genevieve Nnaji? by SvS(f): 6:22pm On Jun 16, 2006
i love her,shes preety

Re: Why So Much Hate on Genevieve Nnaji? by SvS(f): 6:22pm On Jun 16, 2006
i mean,thts just true beauty
Re: Why So Much Hate on Genevieve Nnaji? by eslynera(f): 6:32pm On Jun 16, 2006
@Topic, it's coz they can't be like her., and they'll never. kiss tongue
hatin her won't change her famousy in Africa, so haters, just flash yoselves in d toilet cheesy grin
Re: Why So Much Hate on Genevieve Nnaji? by SvS(f): 6:37pm On Jun 16, 2006
can i just say that its fame not famousy if u dont mind.its prolly a mistyping.sory
Re: Why So Much Hate on Genevieve Nnaji? by eslynera(f): 6:38pm On Jun 16, 2006
lol cheesy aiight, FAME cheesy smiley
Re: Why So Much Hate on Genevieve Nnaji? by edobabe(f): 9:13pm On Jun 16, 2006
I don,t hate her .she is ok.She is overrated as an actress and her so called beauty i don,t see.Omotola is better than her .
Re: Why So Much Hate on Genevieve Nnaji? by ddizzle(f): 10:18pm On Jun 16, 2006
well, i disagree with what youre saying im going to address it from my point of view!

I'm a performer, before i became what i am i had friends i mean BEAUCOUP [/b]friends (french for alot) but now as if climbed my ladder of success i had to drop them why? because you don't really know who is feeding the media rubbish about you!! The newspapers don't wake up one morning and write articles, they are tipped off by your so called friends!! This is past the normal "he said she said wahala" it has now become a privacy infringement!! I don't blame Genevieve at all for what she is doing she is not [b]STUCK UP [/b]she is just [b]WISE!! The same people that smile at you are the same people that stick a KNIFE in your BACK!! [/b]Genny is just protective and she has a reason to be. I run the Genevieve Nnaji World Wide fansite and youll be suprised at the ammount of emails i get asking to be in her next movie or for her to HOOK THEM UP! I laugh because it is sad that those true fans of genevieve because of people who just want her to hook them up will not get a chance to experience the fun and loving side of genevieve!!

[b]Genevieve has Beauty both inside and outside OMO DADA NI!!

I'm pleased with the fact that shes my friend and i respect her to the fullest and there is i repeat nothing i can't do as a [b]FRIEND [/b]for her!!

Wish you luck girl!!
Re: Why So Much Hate on Genevieve Nnaji? by edobabe(f): 10:23pm On Jun 16, 2006
In my opinion she is ok.
Re: Why So Much Hate on Genevieve Nnaji? by keliscia(f): 4:31pm On Jun 17, 2006
NOTING TO SAY  ABOUT AMOTOLA BUT PLEASE DONT COPARE HER TO GENEVIEVE,

GENNY IS MORE BEAUTIFUL SORRY BUT THAT IS THE FACT

Re: Why So Much Hate on Genevieve Nnaji? by edobabe(f): 5:38pm On Jun 17, 2006
genny is not better looking than omotola.anybody with good eyes will know that.Omotola is another level.being in the industry since 1995.Can genny act a role like mortal inheritance?.speaking of Omotola, she is curently doing UN GOODWILL WORk IN LIBERIA AND ISREAL.Omot I hail you.
Re: Why So Much Hate on Genevieve Nnaji? by eveseh(f): 6:02pm On Jun 17, 2006
i hate gennylike chicken embarassed tongue grin
Re: Why So Much Hate on Genevieve Nnaji? by keliscia(f): 7:36pm On Jun 17, 2006
girl friends that are your openions and i respect them
but don't come to tell me that genny can not act in that role
genny doese not act roles, she is in the role she is perfect in every role,
she can be poor, rich, bad good COME ON SHE IS TOOOcheesy cheesy cheesy
                        MUCH wink wink

JUST READY 4

Re: Why So Much Hate on Genevieve Nnaji? by ddizzle(f): 3:41am On Jun 18, 2006
i feel you girl,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD FREE-BEAT: Shaku Shaku Virus (prod By ENDEETONE) / Download Kanye West Ft Lil Pump And Adele I Love It Instrumental / All Hail Da Grin .21 Gun Salute For The Naija Rap Kingpin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.