Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,770 members, 7,831,476 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Goggle Cant Find My Site Map...pls Help - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Goggle Cant Find My Site Map...pls Help (339 Views)

How To Gain Goggle's Referral To Your Blog / Question On Site Map Issues / How Will I Register Or Submit My Site Map On Google Or Other Search Engine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goggle Cant Find My Site Map...pls Help by betapikin: 7:50pm On Jul 27, 2016
Hi guys
I want to submit my site to search console i have been finding it difficult
No site maps found for this site
thats the response i was getting
pls help
http://www.balotion.com/
Re: Goggle Cant Find My Site Map...pls Help by mokoshalb(m): 9:18pm On Jul 27, 2016
hey, go to sitemap in your search console, then add sitemap, make sure you write exactly this in the box
sitemap.xml

1 Like

Re: Goggle Cant Find My Site Map...pls Help by VocalWalls: 9:48pm On Jul 27, 2016
betapikin:
Hi guys
pls help

You probably have not set up sitemap in your blog before going to the console.

Do you use blogger or WordPress? Send me a WhatsApp message... I'll guide you through the steps
Re: Goggle Cant Find My Site Map...pls Help by Sub5(m): 10:22pm On Jul 27, 2016
You need to setup the site map before they can find you
Re: Goggle Cant Find My Site Map...pls Help by bedfordng(m): 11:59pm On Jul 29, 2016
betapikin:
Hi guys
pls help
probably you are not doing it right. For those saying you need to set up sitemap before using the console, you are wrong. It has nothing to do with creating a sitemap page. If you would allow me, i can get it done for you.cheers
Re: Goggle Cant Find My Site Map...pls Help by bedfordng(m): 12:02am On Jul 30, 2016
VocalWalls:

You probably have not set up sitemap in your blog before going to the console.

Do you use blogger or WordPress? Send me a WhatsApp message... I'll guide you through the steps
there is no need creating a sitemap page or any set up from the blog. Console doesn't need that. He only want to submit sitemap for search engine purpose, not for site contents listing
Re: Goggle Cant Find My Site Map...pls Help by VocalWalls: 5:42am On Jul 30, 2016
bedfordng:
there is no need creating a sitemap page or any set up from the blog. Console doesn't need that. He only want to submit sitemap for search engine purpose, not for site contents listing

Actually his site was a complete 'noindex'.
It's fixed now

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Mobile App / Site Review On Beautyglamng.com / Top 20 Most Visited Sites In Nigeria Check If Your Blog Or Website Is Among

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.