Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Photos: TNQ 2016 Queen Winifred Extends Her Generosity To BHM In Portharcourt - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: TNQ 2016 Queen Winifred Extends Her Generosity To BHM In Portharcourt (539 Views)

Diomestic Violence: Toyin Abraham Extends Her Support To Mercy Aigbe / Generosity Or What? Adekunlegold Gives Fan 10k To Purchase Gold Album / Meet The Winner Of The Nigerian Queen Beauty Pageant 2016/17, Winifred Uduimoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos: TNQ 2016 Queen Winifred Extends Her Generosity To BHM In Portharcourt by seeteazain(m): 8:11pm On Jul 27, 2016
Earlier today, Her Majesty Queen Winifred Uduimoh, winner of The Nigerian Queen 2016, as part of her responsibility, visited Braithwait Memorial Hospital (BMH), one of the popular Hospitals in Portharcourt accompanied by TNQ National Director Princess Preye. Read the official statement below:

"Today I visited the Braithwait Memorial Hospital (BMH) with TNQ National Director princess preye, Where i had the opportunity to give necessary support to sick children. I also Had a brief meeting with the Director of BMH children's ward, Where she told me more about the sick children with less support. My visit was filled with emotions mostly at the time I spent with the children. Watching a child suffer from any sickness is on of the hardest. My prayer and wish for everyone one of them is to recover as quick as possible #beautyforpurpose#" Winifred Uduimoh Nigerian Queen 2016
[b][/b]
See pictures from her visit below:

Source: https://web.facebook.com/thenigerianqueenorg/?_rdr

cc MissyB3, Fynestboi, ijebabe

Re: Photos: TNQ 2016 Queen Winifred Extends Her Generosity To BHM In Portharcourt by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 27, 2016
This is the type of stuff I like to see. God bless her for her kindness. Paediatric wards are the most heartbreaking. I hope one day I ll be able to do the same....

(1) (Reply)

The One Music Africa Festival In Pictures / Banky W And His Wedding Plans / Shout Out To All The Nairaland Moderators!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.