Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Imposter On Nairaland - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Imposter On Nairaland (812 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imposter On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 27, 2016
It has come to my attention that a disgruntled Nairalander who I had a spat with is going around trying to tarnish my online identity.

This person opened a thread on here with a picture that I used on my WhatsApp profile and purported to be looking for me.

Today, I got notifications from three people that someone is making the rounds of WhatsApp pretending to be me and trying to do business with my name.

I assure you that it is not me. Please be careful and do not loose your hard earned money to fraudsters and scoundrels.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

EgunMogaji

cc: Seun, Mynd44, Lawyer

2 Likes

Re: Imposter On Nairaland by WeldHome: 12:44pm On Jul 30, 2016
EgunMogaji:
It has come to my attention that a disgruntled Nairalander who I had a spat with is going around trying to tarnish my online identity.

This person opened a thread on here with a picture that I used on my WhatsApp profile and purported to be looking for me.

Today, I got notifications from three people that someone is making the rounds of WhatsApp pretending to be me and trying to do business with my name.

I assure you that it is not me. Please be careful and do not loose your hard earned money to fraudsters and scoundrels.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

EgunMogaji

cc: Seun, Mynd44, Lawyer

LoL.. I hope it's not that roofing sheet guy... Saw one of your brawl with him on one of your threads... If it's him then he's definitely a desperate fellow.

2 Likes

Re: Imposter On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 30, 2016
WeldHome:

LoL.. I hope it's not that roofing sheet guy... Saw one of your brawl with him on one of your threads... If it's him then he's definitely a desperate fellow.

Oh, it's not that character but another one grin

I have many disgruntled userids that I have decimated on here.

The desperation is them not taking their loss as a man but instead will try to steal from another.
Re: Imposter On Nairaland by WeldHome: 1:10pm On Jul 30, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Oh, it's not that character but another one grin

I have many disgruntled userid that I have decimated on here.

People often get too bothered about other's lifestyles forgetting they have theirs to live. I saw how they attacked you on your thread, likening you to an "I too know fellow". When me dey enjoy the thread and info way full am, some people were just hating. Well different folks, different strokes. grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Tumbles 3 Times With Wife In Car In Ondo (photos) / Interesting Facts About Ferrari / Sienna 2000 Not Starting Though Cranking Fine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.