Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,742 members, 7,827,739 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Grow Your Hair Long And Thicker - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Grow Your Hair Long And Thicker (751 Views)

Grow Your Instagram Account / Buy Cheap Niched Instagram Accounts [NG] / Invest In Your Hair / Gain More Event Businesses, Grow Your Revenue! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grow Your Hair Long And Thicker by zebelle(f): 9:41pm On Jul 27, 2016
The duo products that actually grows the hair, Get your edges back, Get a Thicker and Longer Hair, Great for alopecia. Is your hair breaking or shedding. This will be good for you Be good to your hair and your hair will be good to you. Contact us at whatapp 08186730813 or call us

Re: Grow Your Hair Long And Thicker by jeneva: 9:15pm On Jul 28, 2016
where ur u located?
Re: Grow Your Hair Long And Thicker by MizCharm: 4:36pm On Jul 30, 2016
Where are u based and how much are the products?
Re: Grow Your Hair Long And Thicker by zebelle(f): 10:14pm On Jul 30, 2016
MizCharm:
Where are u based and how much are the products?
We are based in Lagos, the stimulating Growth oil is N1200 while butter is N1000
Re: Grow Your Hair Long And Thicker by MizCharm: 11:27am On Aug 01, 2016
zebelle:

We are based in Lagos, the stimulating Growth oil is N1200 while butter is N1000
Can u ship both to me? Am in warri. Hw much will it cost if u send tru bus driver?
And how do I pay?
Re: Grow Your Hair Long And Thicker by zebelle(f): 1:56pm On Aug 01, 2016
MizCharm:

Can u ship both to me? Am in warri. Hw much will it cost if u send tru bus driver?
And how do I pay?

Of course I can ship to Warri.. Shipping fees is N1200. And we will take on whatapp because of security basis
Re: Grow Your Hair Long And Thicker by zebelle(f): 1:59pm On Aug 01, 2016
jeneva:
where ur u located?

We are located in Lagos
Re: Grow Your Hair Long And Thicker by MizCharm: 2:06pm On Aug 01, 2016
zebelle:

Of course I can ship to Warri.. Shipping fees is N1200. And we will take on whatapp because of security basis
Wat does "take on whatapp" mean?
And dont you think 1200 is expensive as shipping fee?
Re: Grow Your Hair Long And Thicker by zebelle(f): 2:12pm On Aug 01, 2016
MizCharm:

Wat does "take on whatapp" mean?
And dont you think 1200 is expensive as shipping fee?

I meant talk sorry for the typical error... That is what they charge us at the park

(1) (Reply)

What Are Marriages Celebrations Turning Into? Caption This (photos) / Our Price List For All Western Nigeria States / Coffee + Donuts Just Got Better.....krispy Kreme Now In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.