Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,736 members, 7,955,797 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:21 PM

Eunice Olawale's Father Shocked After Daughter's Death - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Eunice Olawale's Father Shocked After Daughter's Death (32652 Views)

Olawale Elisha: "Eunice Breasts & Head Were Removed According To Crowd" / Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. / Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eunice Olawale's Father Shocked After Daughter's Death by kings09(m): 11:32am On Jul 28, 2016
Yet d likes of Remi Tinubu, dat female senator frm Ekiti could not organize a protest for d woman. Tmoro they ll be forming fake women right activists.
Re: Eunice Olawale's Father Shocked After Daughter's Death by rapistomenka: 11:33am On Jul 28, 2016
So sad the Afonjas are learning that betrayal do not pay the hard way.......

May we never learn things the hard way like the conquered warriors are learning under Buhari cool
Re: Eunice Olawale's Father Shocked After Daughter's Death by wellmax(m): 11:33am On Jul 28, 2016
blaquemyc:
They didn't tell him all this while? May God strengthen and give him the fortitude to bear the loss.

Yes. The man is elderly.
Re: Eunice Olawale's Father Shocked After Daughter's Death by ba7man(m): 11:39am On Jul 28, 2016
Kizyte:
May God give him the fortitude to bear the loss.

A lot of lessons to learn from her death.
1 - Do not trust your neighbours.

2 - Do not preach while people are still asleep and in odd hours.

3 - Do not risk your life, you might bring pains and sorrows to your loved ones

4 - God protects those who protect themself

5 - Do not force people to believe in what you believe

6 - Place your safety above every other things.

7 - Try running away from danger first while calling for help.

8 - Do not beg your attacker to spare your life cos he won't. Kill him first if you can.
(9) There's a "time" and "PLACE" for everything.

1 Like

Re: Eunice Olawale's Father Shocked After Daughter's Death by Missmossy(f): 11:40am On Jul 28, 2016
Aww such a saddening incidence embarassed even her aged father is still alive. It is the the joy of every parent to be buried by their child and not the other way round. He should take heart, may God strengthen him.

2 Likes

Re: Eunice Olawale's Father Shocked After Daughter's Death by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 28, 2016
Kizyte:

4 - God protects those who protect themselves

8 - Do not beg your attacker to spare your life cos he won't. Kill him first if you can.

Fact.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eunice Olawale's Father Shocked After Daughter's Death by love4rent80s: 11:59am On Jul 28, 2016
So help him God .... I really feel ffor him
Re: Eunice Olawale's Father Shocked After Daughter's Death by Imoleray: 12:06pm On Jul 28, 2016
emmalezy:
The father of murdered RCCG Evangelist Eunice Olawale, was notified of his daughter's death today. According to Eunice's cousin Emmanuel Apata, he hasn't come out of the shock since the news was broken to him in his home in Ekiti and would be taken to Lagos for medical treatment tomorrow.

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/07/slain-eunice-olawales-father-goes-into.html

May God console the entire family
Re: Eunice Olawale's Father Shocked After Daughter's Death by xreal: 12:15pm On Jul 28, 2016
if only the man was a frequent visitor to FP threads on Nairaland, he could had had this shock the very morning his daughter was murdered.

May GOD console him.
Re: Eunice Olawale's Father Shocked After Daughter's Death by pdudy: 12:24pm On Jul 28, 2016
I don't see Adeboye anywhere in the entire story trying to comfort his flock. I'm just saying o.
Re: Eunice Olawale's Father Shocked After Daughter's Death by teraflu(m): 1:47pm On Jul 28, 2016
So sad. May God comfort him.
Re: Eunice Olawale's Father Shocked After Daughter's Death by zionboyz(m): 2:25pm On Jul 28, 2016
Which Religion do you belong to?
Kizyte:

4 - God protects those who protect themself

Re: Eunice Olawale's Father Shocked After Daughter's Death by dadaijboy: 2:58pm On Jul 28, 2016
Rip ma
Re: Eunice Olawale's Father Shocked After Daughter's Death by greatmen: 3:07pm On Jul 28, 2016
herzern:

Sir,I think we should rather pray for their repentance
if it was your sister would you pray for repentance, sometimes ehn xtians herod to for repent now
Re: Eunice Olawale's Father Shocked After Daughter's Death by Kizyte(m): 4:13pm On Jul 28, 2016
zionboyz:
Which Religion do you belong to?
Religion? Religion is the problem the whole world is having right now. Just believe in God and do what is right cos your heart already knew the difference between good and evil, irrespective of what your religion tells you.

1 Like

Re: Eunice Olawale's Father Shocked After Daughter's Death by translux(m): 5:30pm On Jul 28, 2016
some one should help me to move this to front page because i don't know how to do that I received the shock of my life today from God he told me in a vision that do you know that 93.71% of the world population are not BORN AGAIN! that only 6.29% are truly born again. and that there are so many born again in the 93.71% that God did not recognised Evangelist Dare Bajomo pls ask for God grace
Re: Eunice Olawale's Father Shocked After Daughter's Death by compujyde: 6:34pm On Jul 28, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

Masquerades Invade Plateau Church, Flog Pastor, Worshipers (pic) / Chris Okotie Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today / Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.