Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,259 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

At 26, Is It Right Or Wrong To Still Live With One's Parent? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / At 26, Is It Right Or Wrong To Still Live With One's Parent? (1253 Views)

My Husband Lied His Concubine Was His Aunt, Made Me Live With Her – Wife / Is It Wrong To Stay In Your Own Lane When Newly Married? / "When You Still Live With Your Parents At 36" (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

At 26, Is It Right Or Wrong To Still Live With One's Parent? by Nobody: 5:32am On Jul 28, 2016
Your opinion please....
Re: At 26, Is It Right Or Wrong To Still Live With One's Parent? by horlamelekan(m): 5:40am On Jul 28, 2016
αѕ ℓσηg αѕ уσυʀ ραʀєηтѕ ɗση'т мιηɗ уσυ вʀιηgιηg ρʀσѕтιтυтєѕ нσмє...ιт'ѕ αℓℓ gσσɗ

Re: At 26, Is It Right Or Wrong To Still Live With One's Parent? by mhisbliss(f): 5:48am On Jul 28, 2016
Depends on you, if you are actually doing anything to make sure you become independent you aren't lazy, you're helping yourself

Re: At 26, Is It Right Or Wrong To Still Live With One's Parent? by duduade: 5:50am On Jul 28, 2016
There's nothing wrong with living with your parents.... Especially if you don't even have a means to provide money to rent an apartment.. Talk less of a one room I slap you.. Inconveniencing your friends is unideal...

Re: At 26, Is It Right Or Wrong To Still Live With One's Parent? by general111(m): 5:57am On Jul 28, 2016
My dear.in this hard economic times?..brother times are hard oh.

Re: At 26, Is It Right Or Wrong To Still Live With One's Parent? by Nobody: 6:10am On Jul 28, 2016
Hmmm,
cc seun, lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: At 26, Is It Right Or Wrong To Still Live With One's Parent? by jazinogold(m): 6:28am On Jul 28, 2016
What's the big deal....rather than taking loans to pay rent, then you use the whole year to gather the loans and take anoda loan.

when your name no be loanatus!

Re: At 26, Is It Right Or Wrong To Still Live With One's Parent? by Tenkobos(m): 6:30am On Jul 28, 2016
Broke girls will soon come here to tell you why you must leave your father's house @25 as a real man while they themselves have clocked 35 in their father's house/mother's kitchen and still counting.

They will present it in such a way that you will be tempted to believe it is a genuine advise but what they want in reality is a place to spend weekends and where to run to when there's problem or work at home.

They want you to get your own apartment by fire by force because they know that African parents can come to your room to search for the kitchen's key even when you're having sex.

They(AFRICAN PARENTS) also will not allow another woman's daughter to spend days in their son's room when he has not married her.

Re: At 26, Is It Right Or Wrong To Still Live With One's Parent? by adezjamz(m): 6:43am On Jul 28, 2016
Re: At 26, Is It Right Or Wrong To Still Live With One's Parent? by kkoreday(m): 7:25am On Jul 28, 2016
adezjamz:
I join ur league bro
Re: At 26, Is It Right Or Wrong To Still Live With One's Parent? by njiasi30(f): 7:45am On Jul 28, 2016
My dear all fingers re nt equal nt everyone can afford 2 rent a house at dat age, while some can even build dere own house... Just pray dat God blesses u,so u won't b a burden to ur parent. At dat age nothing is wrong with it, 4 d fact dat u re working towards a better future... smiley
Re: At 26, Is It Right Or Wrong To Still Live With One's Parent? by George22016(m): 7:50am On Jul 28, 2016
At 22 I was already thinking of leaving my aunty or uncle place due to the fact am always used as omodor(houseboy)

It depends on ur mentalty.anyone at 24 upward who still has not planned to move out n stay independent is not READY TO BE A MAN.I REPEAT NOT READY TO BE A MAN.*signs*

Economy or not real men face the challenges headlog.am a youth am not even up to 24 yet tho I stay in a face me I slap u alone paying 38k every year I don't mind.am tired of being an houseboy with few clothes.I run my education n by his grace this year am almost done.just be focused once ur staying alone and remember the family u came out from.

Re: At 26, Is It Right Or Wrong To Still Live With One's Parent? by AngelAhnie(f): 9:53am On Jul 28, 2016
Even at 22 I won't try such. Freedom too sweet cheesy

Re: At 26, Is It Right Or Wrong To Still Live With One's Parent? by George22016(m): 12:19pm On Jul 28, 2016
AngelAhnie:

Ur a woman u don't count*
Re: At 26, Is It Right Or Wrong To Still Live With One's Parent? by AngelAhnie(f): 12:22pm On Jul 28, 2016
George22016:

Ur a woman u don't count*
it counts dear

Re: At 26, Is It Right Or Wrong To Still Live With One's Parent? by George22016(m): 12:26pm On Jul 28, 2016
AngelAhnie:
it counts dear
Ur background diffrent from mine pls don't quote me back
Re: At 26, Is It Right Or Wrong To Still Live With One's Parent? by AngelAhnie(f): 12:28pm On Jul 28, 2016
George22016:

Ur background diffrent from mine pls don't quote me back
Don't give me that attitude Mr! I was on my own when you quote my first post.

Re: At 26, Is It Right Or Wrong To Still Live With One's Parent? by Ranchhoddas: 1:58pm On Jul 28, 2016
It depends...
Re: At 26, Is It Right Or Wrong To Still Live With One's Parent? by byvan03: 5:28pm On Jul 28, 2016
Nothing wrong with that, just be saving what you would have paid for rent.
Re: At 26, Is It Right Or Wrong To Still Live With One's Parent? by Kayoski(m): 8:55pm On Jul 28, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Young lady, time will humble you...

I didn't want to spend my 20th birthday in my parents home..but here I'm at 22 still living with them...

I go soon comot sha....hustle must pay

BTW freedom isn't entirely not leaving with your parents.... you can be living far away from them and not still be free...

Re: At 26, Is It Right Or Wrong To Still Live With One's Parent? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 28, 2016
Vicoch:
Your opinion please....

Before I answer this question, the people's opinion you're asking for, are they contributing or putting money in your pocket if yes then it's wrong if no then they should donate for you if they have issue with you staying home, I left the house at 30 would have left earlier but I didn't have a gun then.

Re: At 26, Is It Right Or Wrong To Still Live With One's Parent? by AngelAhnie(f): 10:04pm On Jul 28, 2016
Kayoski:

Young lady, time will humble you...

I didn't want to spend my 20th birthday in my parents home..but here I'm at 22 still living with them...

I go soon comot sha....hustle must pay

BTW freedom isn't entirely not leaving with your parents.... you can be living far away from them and not still be free...
good luck
Re: At 26, Is It Right Or Wrong To Still Live With One's Parent? by GoldenJAT(m): 3:00am On Jul 29, 2016
op sorry! this is a very useless question.... take a look around u, and tell me how many people of that age stay alone!! life ain't a competition oo... Na God de bless hustle.. and until u Mk am,Na ur parents aos u go de. where u de rush go?u won't b there 4eva...if u force things when u ain't ready... then u may eventually fall in2 d wrong company,and crime 2 stay up.

Re: At 26, Is It Right Or Wrong To Still Live With One's Parent? by Tobbey(m): 12:23pm On Jul 29, 2016
I agree with the poster above. He said it all
Re: At 26, Is It Right Or Wrong To Still Live With One's Parent? by Welcomme: 12:32pm On Jul 29, 2016
Well, with the present state of the country, I wont blame or mock anyone that is still staying with his parent at that age.As for me, I left my mom's after my sec sch. That is wat makes me command respect anytime I go to their house weekends.

Getting Tired Of Relationship / Family: Why You Never Hit A Woman. / Please L Need Ur Advise.my Fiance's Mum Won't Let Us Be.