Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,041 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

I Snubbed Him 12 Years Ago In School, Today We Have 3 Kids - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Snubbed Him 12 Years Ago In School, Today We Have 3 Kids (59028 Views)

Woman Loses Husband, 3 Kids And 5 Relatives In Boat Accident In US. Pics / Justin McClure & Wife, Ami Dunni McClure & Their 3 Kids Slay In Matching Outfit / Sex-Starved Banker’s Wife Contemplates Suicide As Husband Abducts 3 Kids (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Snubbed Him 12 Years Ago In School, Today We Have 3 Kids by winkmart: 7:19am On Jul 28, 2016
We met 12 years ago in UNIBEN in Nigeria, I was on my way to choir practice, when he walked up to me and said hello to me, I said "hi" I walked as fast as I could away from him as I was already running late for Choir practice, he kept following me and asked if I could give him a minute, I shouted at him and said "say what you want to say am late for choir practice" he was quite polite and told me his name was Richard , what's your name he asked and I answered " you asked me to give you a minute right? Your time is up" and I walked away.

I didn't see him again until about 2 months after, I was going to the library to read and was preparing for my exams, he saw me and followed me to the library, he said I know you are preparing for your exams but please hear me out, he asked me for my mobile number, I lied to him and told him I didn't have a phone, he asked me when I will be through with my exams, I told him 2 weeks time, then he said I'll come look for you in the library a day to your last papers, I said alright, and then he left.

The day before my last papers I didn't go to the library, I decided to study at home in order to avoid him, I went home for holidays after my last paper. About a week later I got a call from him, I was surprised how he got my number and I asked him how he got my number, and he told me he went to my hostel to look for me, he said he described me to any one he could find and finally a classmate of mine gave him my number and he told me her name, I was really surprised she has my number because we weren't that close, I guess she gave him my number just to spite me, but God had other plans for me.

God used her to bring such an amazing and God fearing man into my life, he kept in touch , in fact he called me everyday but never asked me out for a date or anything. Then about 2 weeks later , we were talking on the phone and he asked if he could come visit me at home. I said no, but I asked if he could come to my church on Sunday, he said yes and he did. After Church we went out on a date and that was when we started a Godly relationship for about 2 years before we got married 10 years ago.

And God has blessed us with 3 amazing kids and it's been God all the way.
‪#‎Marriageisbeautiful‬!#

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/07/i-snubbed-him-12-years-ago-in-school.html

Credit: https://m.facebook.com/beautifulmarriages/photos/a.616513705040837.1073741828.613088465383361/1466589970033202/?type=3&source=56

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Snubbed Him 12 Years Ago In School, Today We Have 3 Kids by winkmart: 7:19am On Jul 28, 2016
so romantic

more on www.blackberrybabes.com

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Snubbed Him 12 Years Ago In School, Today We Have 3 Kids by UndisputedBosom(m): 7:23am On Jul 28, 2016
To the girls whom may have blocked their future husbands on whatsapp, facebook, bbm, twitter, instagram, snatchat, badoo etc just because he couldn't xplain how he added you or got your number.

May you read and learn grin

687 Likes 63 Shares

Re: I Snubbed Him 12 Years Ago In School, Today We Have 3 Kids by Nobody: 7:25am On Jul 28, 2016
grin

Very rare incident but it does exist... Lemme snub him as well tongue

14 Likes

Re: I Snubbed Him 12 Years Ago In School, Today We Have 3 Kids by jejetaiwo(m): 7:27am On Jul 28, 2016
Hmmm endurance nd perseverance.aww romantic.

2 Likes

Re: I Snubbed Him 12 Years Ago In School, Today We Have 3 Kids by jejetaiwo(m): 7:29am On Jul 28, 2016
U ar on point.. Some dumb assholes
UndisputedBosom:
To the girls whom may her blocked their future husbands on whatsapp, facebook, bbm, twitter, instagram, snatchat, badoo etc just because he couldn't xplain how he added you or got your number.

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Snubbed Him 12 Years Ago In School, Today We Have 3 Kids by donTbone(m): 7:29am On Jul 28, 2016
Ok... Ten years ago! Ladies don't want those kinda man nowadays.

Plus... Men of nowadays wouldn't wanna stay that long to get HER considering the fact that ladies are more in population than men.

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Snubbed Him 12 Years Ago In School, Today We Have 3 Kids by MzDesire(f): 7:32am On Jul 28, 2016
Awwwww..... grin Beautiful family

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Snubbed Him 12 Years Ago In School, Today We Have 3 Kids by saintdennis(m): 7:38am On Jul 28, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Very rare incident accident but it does exist... Lemme snubbed him as well tongue

2 Likes

Re: I Snubbed Him 12 Years Ago In School, Today We Have 3 Kids by Lamzee(m): 7:45am On Jul 28, 2016
Glory be to God
Re: I Snubbed Him 12 Years Ago In School, Today We Have 3 Kids by Oche211(m): 7:46am On Jul 28, 2016
Hope u've thank that lady that gave him ur no. What do ladies really stand to get 4 forming hard to get in the first place.

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Snubbed Him 12 Years Ago In School, Today We Have 3 Kids by faruz: 7:53am On Jul 28, 2016
UndisputedBosom:
To the girls whom may have blocked their future husbands on whatsapp, facebook, bbm, twitter, instagram, snatchat, badoo etc just because he couldn't xplain how he added you or got your number.

grin grin...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Snubbed Him 12 Years Ago In School, Today We Have 3 Kids by GoldenJAT(m): 7:55am On Jul 28, 2016
some guys are really patient.. one thing girls has failed 2 note is that... if d intention of a guy 2wards u is evil, no matter d time u keep him waiting, he is going 2 wait and once he gets 2d promise land... Off he goes...! imagine if she has probably snubbed d guy and his patience runs out.. she would then end up with d wrong partner, and blame that MAN CALLED ALL MEN ARE SAME.

51 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Snubbed Him 12 Years Ago In School, Today We Have 3 Kids by dannyben5: 7:56am On Jul 28, 2016
Ladies and forming hard to get...

7 Likes

Re: I Snubbed Him 12 Years Ago In School, Today We Have 3 Kids by HARDBOI: 8:20am On Jul 28, 2016
dannyben5:
Ladies and forming hard to get...

not LADIES but NIGERIAN ladies,
in other countries gals do woo men..
i dont kno where our gals got their own mentality..
yet "BRITAIN COLONIZED Us"

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Snubbed Him 12 Years Ago In School, Today We Have 3 Kids by firstking01(m): 8:29am On Jul 28, 2016
Hmmm, make the girls em keep running and run out of their destined husbands

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Snubbed Him 12 Years Ago In School, Today We Have 3 Kids by omas1(m): 8:33am On Jul 28, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Very rare incident but it does exist... Lemme snubbed him as well tongue
He might never come back for you.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Snubbed Him 12 Years Ago In School, Today We Have 3 Kids by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 28, 2016
ow! well tolani, maybe if you see this you're gonna unblock me from all your social media Acc likewise WhatsApp cuz am the one destine for your honey pot.if not for the rumor that your dad have a gun I would have come knocking on your door daily singing you sweet naija tunes like wafeku and cos. but note the longer I wait, the aggressive I become. so better unblock me and we do it slow and steady...

88 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Snubbed Him 12 Years Ago In School, Today We Have 3 Kids by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 28, 2016
I got a lady number, added on whatsapp and try to chat her up but she side line me.

I pray she reads this and change her mind grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Snubbed Him 12 Years Ago In School, Today We Have 3 Kids by rosy4u(f): 8:45am On Jul 28, 2016
Awwwwn so lomantic cry cry

I no go snub again sad
Re: I Snubbed Him 12 Years Ago In School, Today We Have 3 Kids by mrkay101(m): 8:46am On Jul 28, 2016
The guy get time sha... Ladies trust me not all guys are this persistent.

If u like keep forming hard to get till u reach menopause..

With the way Economy dey no guy has that knda time to waste.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Snubbed Him 12 Years Ago In School, Today We Have 3 Kids by Lsofdk(m): 8:47am On Jul 28, 2016
finallygrin
Re: I Snubbed Him 12 Years Ago In School, Today We Have 3 Kids by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 28, 2016
……⚡I've not learned anything grin I'll still snub

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Snubbed Him 12 Years Ago In School, Today We Have 3 Kids by Lsofdk(m): 8:49am On Jul 28, 2016
rosy4u:
Awwwwn so lomantic cry cry

I no go snub again sad
Get ready to reply over hundred PMsgrin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Snubbed Him 12 Years Ago In School, Today We Have 3 Kids by Lsofdk(m): 8:50am On Jul 28, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I've not learned anything grin I'll still snub
Queenpuff your siggy… HILARIOUS! grin
Re: I Snubbed Him 12 Years Ago In School, Today We Have 3 Kids by mhisbliss(f): 8:51am On Jul 28, 2016
But this guy has patience if its most guys they'll quickly abuse you and leave, cool kids though

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Snubbed Him 12 Years Ago In School, Today We Have 3 Kids by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 28, 2016
Lsofdk:

Queenpuff your siggy… HILARIOUS! grin
.....⚡If I punch you in the throat you won't be able ta laugh angry

1 Like

Re: I Snubbed Him 12 Years Ago In School, Today We Have 3 Kids by andreernest28(m): 8:54am On Jul 28, 2016
SHIT HAPPENS,NO BIG DEAL MY DEAR,JUST SEE YOURSELF AS A VERY LUCKY PERSON.

1 Like

Re: I Snubbed Him 12 Years Ago In School, Today We Have 3 Kids by Kenneth205(m): 9:00am On Jul 28, 2016
Nice
Re: I Snubbed Him 12 Years Ago In School, Today We Have 3 Kids by ehix89(m): 9:00am On Jul 28, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
……⚡I've not learned anything grin I'll still snub
You're a slow learner undecided

8 Likes

Re: I Snubbed Him 12 Years Ago In School, Today We Have 3 Kids by Saucekide25(m): 9:04am On Jul 28, 2016
Hmmm undecided undecided
Re: I Snubbed Him 12 Years Ago In School, Today We Have 3 Kids by Lsofdk(m): 9:05am On Jul 28, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
.....⚡If I punch you in the throat you won't be able ta laugh angry
such intended punch would end up an affectionate touchwink followed by some sweet kisses and yeah i won't be able to laughwink grin

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User / Lady Marries Okada Rider Who Posed As Military Officer / The Most Hilarious Wedding Picture In 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.