Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,609 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

FACEBOOK EXPERTS: How Do I Import My Emails Into Facebook? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / FACEBOOK EXPERTS: How Do I Import My Emails Into Facebook? (419 Views)

How To Send Bulk Emails Campaignment Of Sendpulse For Free / Get Custom Emails For Your Website, Domain And Blog For Just ₦50,000 / How Do I Import A Site Database That Was Built With Asp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FACEBOOK EXPERTS: How Do I Import My Emails Into Facebook? by kasson(m): 8:00am On Jul 28, 2016
I seriously need help on how I can import my email contact 'CSV' format into facebook. Experts in the house pls I need your sincere guide.
Thank you in advance.
Re: FACEBOOK EXPERTS: How Do I Import My Emails Into Facebook? by kasson(m): 9:59pm On Jul 28, 2016
Any idea?
Re: FACEBOOK EXPERTS: How Do I Import My Emails Into Facebook? by ysd01(m): 9:55am On Jul 30, 2016
The feature doesn't work now. It was the /invite.php that was working before, some gurus might have the answer sha o.
Re: FACEBOOK EXPERTS: How Do I Import My Emails Into Facebook? by werthy(m): 10:15am On Jul 30, 2016
kasson:
I seriously need help on how I can import my email contact 'CSV' format into facebook. Experts in the house pls I need your sincere guide.
Thank you in advance.

Let me help you for a fee

But then is this your real account
Just incase they ask for an id

You should create a second account with you name as seen on your atm if you intend advertising with the account,
Re: FACEBOOK EXPERTS: How Do I Import My Emails Into Facebook? by kasson(m): 5:30pm On Aug 04, 2016
werthy:

Let me help you for a fee

But then is this your real account
Just incase they ask for an id

You should create a second account with you name as seen on your atm if you intend advertising with the account,

Contact me 08095387058 or drop your contact here.
Thank you in advance

(1) (Reply)

US & UK Adsense For Sale / Webmasters! - See The True Definition Of Your PC Internet Explorer / Exposing A Website Cash Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.