Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,101 members, 7,821,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Actress Toyin Aimaku Set To Launch Her Own Line Of Emoji Called "TEEMOJI" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Toyin Aimaku Set To Launch Her Own Line Of Emoji Called "TEEMOJI" (592 Views)

Toyin Aimaku's Ex Finally Confesses. / Toyin Aimaku’s Fan Commented On The Exposure Of Private Part In New Photo / Finishing! See How Toyin Aimaku's Ex Husband Throw Shades At Her Reality Show. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Toyin Aimaku Set To Launch Her Own Line Of Emoji Called "TEEMOJI" by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 28, 2016
We are excited much about Actress Toyin Aimakhu’s new venture.

She is Set to launch her very own line of Emoji called ‘Teemoji'

The subscription based Toyin Aimakhu - themed emoji app is a collection of replications of many of Toyin’s unique facial expressions matched with everyday local phrases and parlance in Yoruba Language.
These unique emojis would allow users express themselves in more fun and relatable ways.

The Teemojis would be available for download soon. #Regrann yes my emojis and it's called Teemojis
It's in yoruba,let's promote our culture and with this I promise I will be able to help alot of my fans,coming soon,u can download it
Yoruba smileys yoruba expressions
Yoruba emojis
#toyintitans #teemojis #yorubaemoji #yorubasmileys #prayformayowa

Pls support this movement and hope u all are proud of me..we've alot of expressions and I promise I pledge with this I will be able to empower alot of my fans/#toyintitans #iyalaya #awolo #tuale #owanbe you will love it

Cc, lalasticlala mynd44

See More Emoji Here

http://nairagistz.com/blog/wow-check-toyin-aimaku-trending-emoji/

Re: Actress Toyin Aimaku Set To Launch Her Own Line Of Emoji Called "TEEMOJI" by Ladycloud(f): 8:11am On Jul 28, 2016
Makes sense grin
Re: Actress Toyin Aimaku Set To Launch Her Own Line Of Emoji Called "TEEMOJI" by Mikylopez(f): 8:21am On Jul 28, 2016
lolz it's funny tho...her face expression is 100%(^̮^)
Re: Actress Toyin Aimaku Set To Launch Her Own Line Of Emoji Called "TEEMOJI" by themmyd: 8:25am On Jul 28, 2016
Funny
Re: Actress Toyin Aimaku Set To Launch Her Own Line Of Emoji Called "TEEMOJI" by veekid(m): 8:51am On Jul 28, 2016
Washere iya ibadan
Re: Actress Toyin Aimaku Set To Launch Her Own Line Of Emoji Called "TEEMOJI" by ajokebelle(f): 9:30am On Jul 28, 2016
I love this like 'Kilode'?

(1) (Reply)

Empress Njamah Slay In New Photos / Juliet Ibrahim Flaunts Killer Curves In New Photos / Rukky Sanda Shares Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.