Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Fabregas: Red Card Was A Farce - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fabregas: Red Card Was A Farce (376 Views)

Wenger's Resignation: Mourinho, Henry, Fabregas And Others React / Gary Lineker: Player Who Never Received A Yellow Or A Red Card In His Career / Why I Hate Ex Chelsea Captain, John Terry So Much - Cesc Fabregas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fabregas: Red Card Was A Farce by Kenneth10110(m): 9:36am On Jul 28, 2016
The 29 year old Spanish international has described his red card against Liverpool in the ICC has a farce. Fabregas will now miss Chelsea's next ICC fixture against Real Madrid. Fabregas's studs were up as he collided with Ragnar Klaven who was making his debut for Liverpool but Fabregas thinks the American referee was giving too many booking for players on both sides which impacted the match.
"We want to win every game and everything becomes very competitive," Said Fabregas. "I do think the ref for them and for us was giving cards all over the place that’s why. Sometimes when you do that as a ref you lose a little feeling of what is happening."
"If you give one that is 50-50 or 40-60 then you have to give the next one again and it became a little bit of a Farce
Alberto Moreno's late challenge on Willian in the sixth minute set the tone and Marko Gruijic came off with a concussion after clashing heads with Bertrand Traore.
Chelsea edged the game by winning the midfield battle as both sides struggled to create chances in the game, creating only one each but Fabregas is refusing to let it affect his preparation for the first Premier League match against West Ham.

ALSO READ: http://soccertrivia24..co.ke/2016/07/perez-to-barcelona.html?m=1

“It was the only little negative," He added. "I’m very happy with my performance, first game of the season. I feel very sharp. I feel great and feel the team is improving a lot, especially defensively. With the ball we have to improve a few more things but we should be happy."
“In the Premier League, probably you could get away with it. I got there late, he got a toe to the ball and then I was anxious to win the ball. It was a hard tackle, so I accept it and move on."

(1) (Reply)

Jet-lagged U23 Dream Team Beat Japan 5-4 To Win First Match / Omg! French Olympic Gymnast Suffers Dreadful Leg Break (photos) / Inter Milan Fires Mancini Set To Replace Him With Frank De Boer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.